The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Message
Author
Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Posts: 16860
Joined: Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:06 pm
Location: Marching home to <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY">Erica</a>

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1481 Post by Anthropoid » Fri May 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Little exposes like this are poison to the New Totalitarian Tribe.


Barr is made of gold.

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32917
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1482 Post by jack t ripper » Fri May 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Barr is no Sessions. He is not intimidated.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32917
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1483 Post by jack t ripper » Tue May 21, 2019 11:50 am

Comey and Loretta Lynch turn on each other. :lol:

Loretta needs to "stand by her man"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james- ... nto-spying
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

nero
Sergeant Major
Posts: 20952
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1484 Post by nero » Tue May 21, 2019 12:58 pm

Barr is the Himmler of the God Emperor. :roll:

Heil Gilead.
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

AngryOldMan
Staff Sergeant
Posts: 4071
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:29 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1485 Post by AngryOldMan » Tue May 21, 2019 4:55 pm

jack t ripper wrote:Comey and Loretta Lynch turn on each other. :lol:

Loretta needs to "stand by her man"

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/james- ... nto-spying
She was 'quite surprised by his testimony', lol! That's Washington speak for "He's a f*cking liar!!!"
---------------------------------
If those who can do, and those who can't teach, what does that say about a sex education teacher?

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32917
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1486 Post by jack t ripper » Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 pm

nero wrote:Barr is the Himmler of the God Emperor. :roll:

Heil Gilead.
I have never heard Barr say one untrue thing. Can you name one?


<Nero goes to look up something from 1986 on a Soros-funded website>
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32917
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1487 Post by jack t ripper » Tue May 21, 2019 7:56 pm

Remember that bullshit about the "Intelligence Community Assessment" and "17 agencies concluding Putin intervened to aid Trump"

Well...that was bullshit. The FBI/NSA and CIA held it close to the vest. At first it was only Brennan, Clapper, Lynch and Comey (and the POTUS had to know) Usual analytical steps were not taken in the interests of secrecy.


Now, this MIGHT have an innocent expression or it might have a very sinister expression. Considering that Brennan and Clapper and Comey are proven liars and leakers and congenital Trump haters I lean toward the latter.
Spygate: Obama Admin Cut Situation Room’s Video Feed During Meetings on Russia Investigation
9,258
Comey, Clapper, BrennanRiccardo Savi/Sipa/AP
AARON KLEIN21 May 20192,361
11:53
Comments made by Attorney General William Barr about extraordinary arrangements regarding the original handling of the Russia investigation may take on more significance in light of a previous report showing a high and unusual degree of compartmentalization in the Obama-era intelligence community’s initial intel set up of the Russia probe.
In an interview with Fox News that aired Friday, Barr commented that the intelligence community’s early handling of the Russia investigation may raise questions. He noted it was first handled at a “very senior level” and then by a “small group.”

Barr stated:


The thing that’s interesting about this is that this was handled at a very senior level of these departments. It wasn’t handled in the ordinary way that investigations or counterintelligence activities are conducted. It was sort of an ad hoc, small group — and most of these people are no longer with the FBI or the CIA or the other agencies involved. I think there’s a misconception out there that we know a lot about what happened. The fact of the matter is, Bob Mueller did not look at the government’s activities.

Deep inside a 7,700-plus word Washington Post article published June 23, 2017, the newspaper detailed the highly compartmentalized nature of the original Russia interference investigation and the manner in which other U.S. intelligence agencies were deliberately kept in the dark.

According to the newspaper, in the summer of 2016, CIA Director John Brennan convened a “secret task force at CIA headquarters composed of several dozen analysts and officers from the CIA, the NSA and the FBI.”



The Post described the unit as so secretive it functioned as a “sealed compartment” hidden even from the rest of the U.S. intelligence community; a unit whose workers were all made to sign additional non-disclosure forms.

The unit reported to top officials, the newspaper documented:

They worked exclusively for two groups of “customers,” officials said. The first was Obama and fewer than 14 senior officials in government. The second was a team of operations specialists at the CIA, NSA and FBI who took direction from the task force on where to aim their subsequent efforts to collect more intelligence on Russia.

The number of Obama administration officials who were allowed access to the Russia intelligence was also highly limited, The Post reported. At first only four senior officials were involved: Brennan, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and then-FBI Director James Comey. Their aides were all barred from attending the initial meetings, The Post stated.
<CONT>

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... stigation/
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

NefariousKoel
Hair in the soap
Posts: 19735
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1488 Post by NefariousKoel » Tue May 21, 2019 9:29 pm

jack t ripper wrote:Remember that bullshit about the "Intelligence Community Assessment" and "17 agencies concluding Putin intervened to aid Trump"

Well...that was bullshit. The FBI/NSA and CIA held it close to the vest. At first it was only Brennan, Clapper, Lynch and Comey (and the POTUS had to know) Usual analytical steps were not taken in the interests of secrecy.


Now, this MIGHT have an innocent expression or it might have a very sinister expression. Considering that Brennan and Clapper and Comey are proven liars and leakers and congenital Trump haters I lean toward the latter.
Spygate: Obama Admin Cut Situation Room’s Video Feed During Meetings on Russia Investigation
9,258
Comey, Clapper, BrennanRiccardo Savi/Sipa/AP
AARON KLEIN21 May 20192,361
11:53
Comments made by Attorney General William Barr about extraordinary arrangements regarding the original handling of the Russia investigation may take on more significance in light of a previous report showing a high and unusual degree of compartmentalization in the Obama-era intelligence community’s initial intel set up of the Russia probe.
In an interview with Fox News that aired Friday, Barr commented that the intelligence community’s early handling of the Russia investigation may raise questions. He noted it was first handled at a “very senior level” and then by a “small group.”

Barr stated:


The thing that’s interesting about this is that this was handled at a very senior level of these departments. It wasn’t handled in the ordinary way that investigations or counterintelligence activities are conducted. It was sort of an ad hoc, small group — and most of these people are no longer with the FBI or the CIA or the other agencies involved. I think there’s a misconception out there that we know a lot about what happened. The fact of the matter is, Bob Mueller did not look at the government’s activities.

Deep inside a 7,700-plus word Washington Post article published June 23, 2017, the newspaper detailed the highly compartmentalized nature of the original Russia interference investigation and the manner in which other U.S. intelligence agencies were deliberately kept in the dark.

According to the newspaper, in the summer of 2016, CIA Director John Brennan convened a “secret task force at CIA headquarters composed of several dozen analysts and officers from the CIA, the NSA and the FBI.”



The Post described the unit as so secretive it functioned as a “sealed compartment” hidden even from the rest of the U.S. intelligence community; a unit whose workers were all made to sign additional non-disclosure forms.

The unit reported to top officials, the newspaper documented:

They worked exclusively for two groups of “customers,” officials said. The first was Obama and fewer than 14 senior officials in government. The second was a team of operations specialists at the CIA, NSA and FBI who took direction from the task force on where to aim their subsequent efforts to collect more intelligence on Russia.

The number of Obama administration officials who were allowed access to the Russia intelligence was also highly limited, The Post reported. At first only four senior officials were involved: Brennan, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, Attorney General Loretta Lynch and then-FBI Director James Comey. Their aides were all barred from attending the initial meetings, The Post stated.
<CONT>

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... stigation/


Buckle up, boys. The swamp is slowly getting exposed, and it appears to be far worse than anything Nixon did.
Image

nero
Sergeant Major
Posts: 20952
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1489 Post by nero » Wed May 22, 2019 2:52 am

jack t ripper wrote:
nero wrote:Barr is the Himmler of the God Emperor. :roll:

Heil Gilead.
I have never heard Barr say one untrue thing. Can you name one?


<Nero goes to look up something from 1986 on a Soros-funded website>
Well, it is not lying, it is incomplete legal opinions. ;)


Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989.

:roll:
A stupid person is a person who causes losses to another person or to a group of persons while himself deriving no gain and even possibly incurring losses. -- Carlo M. Cipolla

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major
Posts: 32917
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:19 pm

Re: The Obama DOJ & FBI Conspiracy

#1490 Post by jack t ripper » Wed May 22, 2019 8:27 am

nero wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
I have never heard Barr say one untrue thing. Can you name one?


<Nero goes to look up something from 1986 on a Soros-funded website>

Well, it is not lying, it is incomplete legal opinions. ;)


Barr’s Playbook: He Misled Congress When Omitting Parts of Justice Dep’t Memo in 1989.

:roll:
You can't make this up. I predict he will find something from 1986 and he finds something from a lefty website from 1989 :lol: :lol:

This, btw was clearly and justifiably a national security issue on the subject of rendition. You don't advertise to the towelheads that the CIA is going to invite them to come over while they are having their big mac in Cairo.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

Post Reply