Dr. Ripper, I have this pain in my ear.....

The rules: No spamming, no making a nuisance of yourself.

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

EUBanana
Sergeant Major

Re: Dr. Ripper, I have this pain in my ear.....

#21 Post by EUBanana » Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:00 am

Oh man, gross.
It is clear when the patient entered the hospital he was in declining health
No shit!
“The gap in EU finances arising from the United Kingdom’s withdrawal and from the financing needs of new priorities need to be clearly acknowledged.” - Mario Monti

jack t ripper
Sergeant Major

#22 Post by jack t ripper » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:16 am

I think that is a "cast" of his bronchi and bronchioles (clotted blood and mucus formed in the shape of the interior of the bronchial tree), not the actual bronchi which are intricately attached to the other lung tissue and could not possibly emerge intact like that. Even so, the size and anatomical completeness is astonishing.
Strong supporter of global warming as I have invested in speculative vineyard properties around Nome

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#23 Post by chijohnaok » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:59 pm

jack t ripper wrote:I think that is a "cast" of his bronchi and bronchioles (clotted blood and mucus formed in the shape of the interior of the bronchial tree), not the actual bronchi which are intricately attached to the other lung tissue and could not possibly emerge intact like that. Even so, the size and anatomical completeness is astonishing.
Right you are...it was clotted blood.

I ran across an article in Atlantic which confirmed this:

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... source=twb
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#24 Post by chijohnaok » Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Dr. Ripper....I'm feeling a bit lethargic today. Can you please prescribe me a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo in Vail?
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links