maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Nov 12, 2018 7:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 98  Next
 Post subject: Re: Kavanaugh Supreme Court nominee
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Eric Holder:
Quote:
The Court must now prove - through its work - that it is worthy of the nation’s trust.

In other words, SCOTUS must declare all hate (anything Republicans say) speech illegal, must declare the tax cuts under Trump unconstitutional, must declare that there is no burden of proof when a woman sounds 'credible', must declare that all "undocumented guests" currently (or ever to visit the US) shall be immediately deemed US Citizens, that Christine Ford shall not be required to pay taxes for the rest of her life, and that everyone shall pass GO and receive $200 whenever they feel like it.

Only then will the SCOTUS be worthy of the nation's trust.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 4:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

"credibility" = outcome desirable to the Left.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.startribune.com/rosemount-ed ... 495903561/

Quote:
Rosemount educator on leave after tweeting 'kill Kavanaugh?'

The FBI in Minneapolis confirmed it is aware of tweet, which has since been deleted.

By Stephen Montemayor Star Tribune OCTOBER 8, 2018 — 3:06PM

A Rosemount special education teacher has been placed on paid administrative leave after posting a tweet Saturday that appeared to call for the killing of new U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

The teacher, listed as an instructor at the Intermediate School District 917's Alliance Education Center, has since deleted her Twitter account but her tweet was captured and shared by scores of users who said they reported it to the FBI and U.S. Secret Service.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis said Monday that the bureau was aware of the tweet, which read: "So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?"

The Star Tribune is not naming the teacher because she has not been charged with a crime. In a statement on the district's website Monday morning, ISD 917 Superintendent Mark Zuzek confirmed the district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed the employee on paid administrative leave "pending the outcome of the investigation."

"Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter," Zuzek's statement concluded.

Also Monday, the Dakota County Sheriff's Office said in a statement that it was aware of the alleged tweet but neither the office nor Rosemount Police were "currently investigating any incidents we believe to have happened at the school."

Calls to a phone number listed for the teacher were not immediately returned. The tweet was published hours after Kavanaugh was sworn in after a bitter weekslong fight over his nomination, mired by allegations of sexual harassment and a contentious confirmation hearing.

It is unclear whether the teacher will be charged with a crime or what law enforcement agency is responsible for investigating the tweet. While Twitter users wrote that they reported the tweet to the FBI and Secret Service, the U.S. Marshals Service is responsible for protecting the federal judiciary. The U.S. Supreme Court also has a small federal police force in Washington, D.C.

The U.S. Attorney's Office in Minnesota has prosecuted at least two people in recent years for making threats against federal district court judges in the state. Last month, jurors convicted former Hopkins mayoral candidate Robert Philip Ivers with threatening to kill a federal judge overseeing a civil suit he brought. Meanwhile, Khaalid Abdulkadir is serving a term of probation after tweeting death threats against a federal judge and agents in 2015.

Twitter: @smontemayor

Others are naming the teacher:

https://defensemaven.io/bluelivesmatter ... dUvB6kTVg/

Quote:
Teacher On Leave After Tweeting About Killing Justice Kavanaugh

by
Sandy Malone
4 hrs
-edited
Samantha Ness was put on paid administrative leave after her school district received complaints about her tweet.

Rosemount, MN – A special education teacher has been placed on leave after her tweet about killing newly sworn in U.S. Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh went viral.

“So whose [sic] gonna take one for the team and kill Kavanaugh?” Samantha Ness tweeted from her now locked-down Twitter account @lookitsSammm, shortly after Kavanaugh was sworn in at a private ceremony.

The tweet quickly went viral and was forwarded to the Minneapolis office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), and to the school where Ness teaches.

Mark Zuzek, the superintendent of Intermediate School District 917, told the Star Tribune that the school district received a complaint about an employee over the weekend and placed that teacher on paid administrative leave “pending the outcome of the investigation.”

Ness is a teacher at Intermediate School District 917’s Alliance Education Center, and the superintendent’s announcement of the suspension of an unnamed employee was posted at the top of the school’s homepage.

“Pursuant with the data practices act, we are limited to providing additional information regarding this matter,” Zuzek’s statement read.

A spokesman for the FBI in Minneapolis told the Star Tribune that they were aware of the tweet; however, it remained unclear which law enforcement agency would be investigating.

Twitter users also reported the tweet to the Minneapolis police and the U.S. Secret Service. The U.S. Supreme Court also has its own small federal police force, the Star Tribune reported.

The Star Tribune reported that the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Minnesota had recently successfully prosecuted at least two people accused of making threats against federal judges.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

More information regarding this fine upstanding teacher that feels the a Supreme Court Justice should be assassinated:

https://heavy.com/news/2018/10/samantha-ness/

You can ignore this folks because remember, Conservatives are the crazy ones... :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15961
"Leftists:" estranging sane Americans with their lunacy since 1917. Now in hyper-mediatized TWIT form!

Goes great with Beer and Pretzels!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Cool, a "special' Special Education teacher.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14552
If we treated them, the way they treat us, I don't think they would be very much happier.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:14 am 
Sergeant Major

jwilkerson wrote:
If we treated them, the way they treat us, I don't think they would be very much happier.

Unfortunately, I don't think that his is covered in schools anymore
:(

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:07 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 19398
I noticed the link Chi posted was using a picture of Ness from before the liberal mind-virus got her. Here's how she looks like now, dyed hair - check, nose stud - check, tumblr glasses -check...

Attachment:
1539089580418.jpg
1539089580418.jpg [ 36.18 KiB | Viewed 44 times ]

Attachment:
1539089855611.jpg
1539089855611.jpg [ 34.83 KiB | Viewed 44 times ]

Wtf is going on with those eyebrows?

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2018 12:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Wtf is going on with those eyebrows?

I was just thinking that myself.....

She's probably too young to be a Groucho Marx fan...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 974 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90 ... 98  Next