Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Millennials and Communism
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
EUBanana wrote:
The Finns are fighting again... :o

Not a civil was, more like the Mäntsälä rebellion. :lol:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:23 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
EUBanana wrote:

You've got the name of the war wrong.

1918 war was Freedom War. Everyone except nero and his Marxist buddies knows this.

Essentially, nero's group - Marxists in Helsinki and surrounding areas - got really mad over how right wing won the elections.

They would rather be a part of Soviet Russia than live in a democratic country where the right wing had the majority in parliament.

So they rose up in rebellion against the legal government and murdered a shit ton of people they didn't like while swelling their Guards with people forced to join them at bayonet point. They joined forces with the Russian garrisons that had killed their officers and which were committing atrocities on the local populace. Most of their weapons came from Russian communists who became de facto sponsors of the Red terrorists.

The government immediately issued that Civil Guards were it's legal army and slowly but surely started to suppress the rebellion that sought to cancel the 1917 declaration of independence.

It's a damn shame that any mercy was shown to the Red terrorists, despite of their rebellion and horrific atrocities towards civilians and prisoners they were eventually mostly pardoned.

Ever since the Freedom War ended the Reds have been jumping at every opportunity to in concert with Soviets force everyone to call it "Civil War", censor discussions that didn't suit their agenda and ban White military marches etc. And of course Civil Guards themselves were banned and to this date nero and his buddies would rather die than allow Civil Guards to be reinstated.

Read more at this Finnish article:
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10149155

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:27 am 
Sergeant Major

Kameolontti wrote:
EUBanana wrote:

You've got the name of the war wrong.

1918 war was Freedom War. Everyone except nero and his Marxist buddies knows this.

Essentially, nero's group - Marxists in Helsinki and surrounding areas - got really mad over how right wing won the elections.

They would rather be a part of Soviet Russia than live in a democratic country where the right wing had the majority in parliament.

So they rose up in rebellion against the legal government and murdered a shit ton of people they didn't like while swelling their Guards with people forced to join them at bayonet point. They joined forces with the Russian garrisons that had killed their officers and which were committing atrocities on the local populace. Most of their weapons came from Russian communists who became de facto sponsors of the Red terrorists.

The government immediately issued that Civil Guards were it's legal army and slowly but surely started to suppress the rebellion that sought to cancel the 1917 declaration of independence.

It's a damn shame that any mercy was shown to the Red terrorists, despite of their rebellion and horrific atrocities towards civilians and prisoners they were eventually mostly pardoned.

Ever since the Freedom War ended the Reds have been jumping at every opportunity to in concert with Soviets force everyone to call it "Civil War", censor discussions that didn't suit their agenda and ban White military marches etc. And of course Civil Guards themselves were banned and to this date nero and his buddies would rather die than allow Civil Guards to be reinstated.

Read more at this Finnish article:
https://yle.fi/uutiset/3-10149155

Try google finland freedom war. And what do you find Finnish Civil War.

It was civil war, started by revolutionary faction of social democrats, provoked by the russian bolsheviks. Biggest errors in history of Finland.

But when the mutiny started Finland had declared her independence, got recognition for independence from following countries:

Soviet Russia January 4, 1918
Sweden January 4, 1918
German Empire January 4, 1918
France January 4, 1918
Greece January 5, 1918
Norway January 10, 1918
Denmark January 10, 1918
Switzerland January 11, 1918
Austria-Hungary January 13, 1918

So Finland did not fight against russia, but government forces fought against red rebels. Usually conflicts like this are called civil wars.

Never mind that the rebels, or part of them had plans to join soviet union. But that is speculative. Jos lehmät lentäis.

And once again I have never ever said anything else of the mutiny that it was unfortunate catastrophe. :(

Sisällissota is what the historians say. In Southern Ostrobotnia they say Vapaussota.

I am with civil war. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:58 am 
Sergeant Major

Kameolontti wrote:
Weren't you the one who was always big on how you yourself was being recruited For The Cause?

If you ever accidentally happened by a history book or someone who isn't you who lived back then, check the following terminology:

Kekkosen aika (Kekkonen's era)
Kotiryssä ('home rooskie', every Finnish politician had to have a personal resident Russian as a personal contact)
Punainen Valpo (Red State Police of Finland, hunted down patriots as what amounts to CIA/FBI became infiltrated and overrun by communists)
Suomettuminen (Finlandization, the term for a country where news, foreign policy entirely and large parts of internal policy etc. are controlled by a foreign power while pretending it not to be so)

Also refer to programs such as "Illegals program" by KGB, their infiltration to the Black Rights Movement, Hippie Movement, various peace organizations, religious groups etc. without forgetting universities and education.

Note that not everyone was a KGB agent - overwhelming majority were 'assets', people who were sympathetic with The Cause who could be managed by an operator in order to effect a massive organization which can focus on given goals with the operators organizing their assets to best work towards the given goals of any current strategy.

Also check out organizations such as Komintern with it's various rebranded names etc. which organized the activities of communist movements across the world so that The Cause was being fought for in organized and concerted fashion.

None of this rings a bell just because you want to issue a personal level insult ad hominem?

Go fuck yourself nero.

What the fucking cause are you are talking about?

Then I don't have to read history, I was living through the Kekkonen time. :twisted:

And you seem to have quite vague knowledge about after war history in Finland, starting from Vaaran Vuodet (Punainen Valpo was only a part). And what ended this was the brothers in arms alliance with social democrat Jo Riittää campaign.

This Finlandization was not a thing until late sixties and the seventies. Soviet Union had intervened in Finnish politics earlier like 1958 "night frost administration" case and the presidential elections in 1962 (Honka Liitto, Noottikriisi).

But the real problem started when the centre party started to use the moscow card in domestic politics. OK, the commies had done since 1945, but that is what to expect. And when Kekkonen grow more senile in late 70's Eino Uusitalo propesed the armistice day 1944 as the second independence day. :twisted:

But the absolute top is when Paavo Väyrynen went to Moscow to conspire difficulties in oil supply to promote Ahti Karjalainen to president after Kekkonen. But that was too much to centre party to vote Johannes Virolainen as the candidate 1981 (Virolainen had been in shadows since the night frost government 1958). Talk about reason. :twisted:

Then Koivisto was elected and that ended the worst.

I still wonder WTF is wrong with you? :roll:

PS. Your ignorance is a personal insult against me. :twisted:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:36 pm 

Keskusta party has a long tradition of treasonous-leveling dealings, corruption and nepotism.

It is sad that it is the only party that doesn't want to fuck us all over who don't live in Helsinki.

Hint: a lot of lucrative export industry etc. exist out here.

So it's realpolitik. If everyone else, including your own party say to us "vote us and we'll write a law that shuts down your schools, police stations etc. while using YOUR taxes to build cool stuff to capital" - guess if we're voting for them.

Even if they were otherwise an AMAZING party. No, we'll vote for the only bunch of cartoon goons who promise that we can run our own schools and police with some of the taxes that we pay.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 2:37 pm 

Nothing's wrong with me. My zeal may be too much to manage for someone used to the commie-apologism of the capital.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Kameolontti wrote:
Nothing's wrong with me. My zeal may be too much to manage for someone used to the commie-apologism of the capital.

Obviously we don't agree on everything, but there more things that we agree. And if you are suggesting that I would be some commie-apologist. :lol:

I have no illusions of communism, even less soviet style communism. Even the commie party stalinists could not choose soviet union as an example, so they adopted east germany of all countries.

I lived trough that time, not party political but opposing everything. But always accepting pantsy evangelism of stalinist big titted dominas. Their battle cry was alle lujaa. :mrgreen:

I am pretty certain that while we disagree with some issues, the more important things we easily agree.

I can come S-river and discuss with you. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2018 11:40 am 

Don't get me wrong but my mind is that of a provost.

I don't always get the details right but I am Right.

There are few things I despise as much as weakness of resolve and infectious rot of dangerous ideas that kill cultures and civilizations such as those of the regressive left and Marxists.

That I see the devil everywhere doesn't mean that KGB isn't active here or that the legacy of Cold War didn't create an enormous blistering canker within our society that grows and festers and must be fought with the truth.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Kameolontti wrote:

I wouldn't brag about that.

Kameolontti wrote:

I ... always ... Right.

Kameolontti wrote:
There are few things I despise as much as weakness of resolve and infectious rot of dangerous ideas that kill cultures and civilizations such as those of the regressive left and Marxists.

Law the jungle, only the powerful survive, the weak perish.

But where is T-Rex now? :roll:

Kameolontti wrote:

That I see the devil everywhere doesn't mean that KGB isn't active here or that the legacy of Cold War didn't create an enormous blistering canker within our society that grows and festers and must be fought with the truth.

It is FSB now. ;)

Profile E-mail