maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 98  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Tim Pool posted a video regarding the "Laquisha" incident"

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14177
Quote:
... Never heard of Nord Stream II. ...

Is it a new Train game !!?? :)

Last edited by jwilkerson on Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:16 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
chijohnaok wrote:
I can say that I had never heard of that term either.

I have not been doing my job.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:25 pm 
Sergeant Major

wulfir wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
Never heard of Nord Stream II.

Really? Never...? :?:

Nope. I am actually shocked they put the damn thing in the Baltic. How did they get the surrounding nations to agree to it? Germany? Sure as they are the major benefactor, but what about Finland and Sweden and especially Poland, which would be the obvious overland route. I suppose if it is only natural gas it is lower environmental risk but still.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
wulfir wrote:

Really? Never...? :?:

Nope. I am actually shocked they put the damn thing in the Baltic. How did they get the surrounding nations to agree to it? Germany? Sure as they are the major benefactor, but what about Finland and Sweden and especially Poland, which would be the obvious overland route. I suppose if it is only natural gas it is lower environmental risk but still.

Well, if you were Poland, would you rather have Russians (engineers, construction crew, maintenance people, etc) on your own Polish territory (and having been in the Warsaw Pact knowing what Russia has a tendency to do) or would you rather have those people in the Baltic Sea, where you can watch them from a little bit further away.

Maybe Germany tossed in a little something for Poland, Finland, etc to agree to allowing a Russian pipeline pass by their front doors?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4670
jack t ripper wrote:
How did they get the surrounding nations to agree to it?

I don't think it will go through the Polish economic zone so GAZPROM/Putin does not have to care much about Poland.

It is controversial in Sweden, but less so in Finland. GAZPROM wanted to rent the harbor in Slite, Gotland, but this was not OK:ed (there are a bunch of invasion of Gotland scenarios that start with the "Russian need to safeguard their vital economic interests in the Baltic". Karlshamn - a smaller city on the Swedish mainland has however agreed to be a staging area for the Russian pipes. IIRC there is quite some money in this - so some politicians on Gotland are pissed about missing out on the Russian cash. The Swedish government/military is big time negative about the whole thing because it will propably make the Baltic an even more sensitive area (Russia's economy is almost entirely based on energy export) and it will make several countries even more vulnerable to Russian pressure.

From what I can understand giving GAZPROM the green light to use the harbour was a local level decision. The gov got involved in Slite and Gotland said no, Karlshamn got greedy.

There are two Finnish and one German site also used to store pipes etc gear.

GAZPROM became 100% owned by the Russian state something like the day after Karlshamn said yes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:45 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Young Turks weighed in on the beating of that 91 year old Mexican man:

:roll:

Matt Christiansen decided to weigh in on that:

TYT didn't even try to sugarcoat this one (remember "white hispanic"), they simply omitted the photo and the fact that the brick wielding assaulter was a black female.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 8:40 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
chijohnaok wrote:
TYT didn't even try to sugarcoat this one (remember "white hispanic"), they simply omitted the photo and the fact that the brick wielding assaulter was a black female.

Cenk and co have as much credibility as Alex Jones. It's just meme level clickbait shit. My favorite moment of election night in 2016 was watching Ana having to excuse herself to go off and have a little cry when she realised Hillary Cunton wasn't going to win.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Rich black men try to find white women.

Draw your own conclusions. What kind of animal strikes a 92 year old...man or woman? The guy has lived through revolutions (almost) and drug gangs and probably 30 episodes of e coli infection and he comes up here (LEGALLY) to visit his great grand kids and gets attacked by a GD water buffalo.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Mexican rancheros...you can tell that was his living...are tougher than shit..they can swing a machete like a MLB home run king....they can work in 100 degree weather for hours...he did not deserve that.

21st Century Vaquero doesn't deserve to be treated like that.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 973 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 98  Next