maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 172  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Mac wrote:

Skip to the 57 second mark of the video for the German child seen in the photo Mac posted above.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

:lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16211
jack t ripper wrote:
What the Chinese really need to reform is their requirement that the state hold 51% of all foreign business ventures. That is the hammer they use to demand trade secrets (the ones they haven't stolen by spying).

They also need to reduce auto tariffs. Tesla and Kia and Toyota and even Cadillac Escalades would kick their Little Yellow Asses.

Simply buying more agricultural products is not a structural change. Even so, it is simply inarguable that Trump has accomplished more in 500 days than the last 28 years of presidencies.

+1

MORE IN 500 DAYS THAN IN THE LAST 28 YEARS OF PRESIDENCIES.

And this "wasn't supposed to happen!" :P

We have undergone a silent revolution; there is no going back I suspect, though who will rise up to run as the Trump follow on candidate in 2023-24 I cannot fathom. Jeff Bezos? He isn't exactly far left nutjob is he? Maybe Bill Gates? Seem to recall he is middle of the road, no?

chijohnaok wrote:
Mac wrote:

Skip to the 57 second mark of the video for the German child seen in the photo Mac posted above.

WTF!? That kid is only TEN!? She is a fucking Amazon already! She must be twice the size of the 12 year old boy! :P

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:56 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
ROFL

God Emperor of Mankind Trump, his light guide the way, blasted some random "reporter" with another dose of solid sense in a blatant manner. :lol: :lol: Nobody's claimed her as their own, apparently. :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:51 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

NefariousKoel wrote:
God Emperor of Mankind Trump, his light guide the way

Attachment:
1529222239154.jpg
1529222239154.jpg [ 51 KiB | Viewed 341 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Three years ago Trump announced his run for President:

The response from the media pundits:

Quote:
And just three short years later we have:
** Record Unemployment rate
** Record black, Hispanic and female unemployment rate
** Record stock market rally
** Peace talks with North Korea
** Populists leaders sweeping across Europe
** Record consumer confidence
** ISIS is decimated
** PRIDE IN AMERICA!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/0 ... ory-books/

I'm surprised that any of those prognosticators still have their jobs.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:24 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
The Trump curse is still striking those crooked politicians who get scared of the lawgiver and start talking shit. :lol: :lol:

A Puerto Rican whistleblower outed the mayor's corrupt scam. ;)

Trump-bashing Puerto Rican mayor reportedly facing FBI corruption probe

The mayor of Puerto Rico who shot to international fame after criticizing President Trump for not doing enough to help Hurricane Maria victims is being investigated by the FBI on corruption charges, according to multiple news outlets.

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz and her administration are under fire for allegedly obstructing critical supplies from reaching victims of the category-4 hurricane that leveled much of the tiny U.S. territory nearly nine months ago.

<..>

Shortly after Cruz became mayor, Molina claims a supply company was granted “preferred supplier” status which paid them more than three times what regular suppliers made. She also alleges that other city officials engaged in a corrupt scheme to steer business the preferred supplier’s way.

<..>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... probe.html

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 3:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
The Trump curse is still striking those crooked politicians who get scared of the lawgiver and start talking shit. :lol: :lol:

A Puerto Rican whistleblower outed the mayor's corrupt scam. ;)

Trump-bashing Puerto Rican mayor reportedly facing FBI corruption probe

The mayor of Puerto Rico who shot to international fame after criticizing President Trump for not doing enough to help Hurricane Maria victims is being investigated by the FBI on corruption charges, according to multiple news outlets.

San Juan Mayor Carmen Yulin Cruz and her administration are under fire for allegedly obstructing critical supplies from reaching victims of the category-4 hurricane that leveled much of the tiny U.S. territory nearly nine months ago.

<..>

Shortly after Cruz became mayor, Molina claims a supply company was granted “preferred supplier” status which paid them more than three times what regular suppliers made. She also alleges that other city officials engaged in a corrupt scheme to steer business the preferred supplier’s way.

<..>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06 ... probe.html

I'm sure that some will claim that Trump instructed the FBI to do this for political reasons.

The thing is, the FBI didn't start this----it apparently surfaced when the whistleblower was penalized and had to file a lawsuit.

Moral of the story:
Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
If you want to protest others make sure that your house is clean.....and there is nothing that would justify the FBI investigating you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 4:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
hmm. How odd. German children used to love US sweets

The evil American imperialist Uncle Wiggly Wings. Notorious rosinenbomber.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:13 pm 
Gunnery Sergeant

Space marines when?

Quote:
President Donald Trump has ordered the US military to establish a sixth branch of its armed forces - a "space force".

The US president said on Monday it would bolster national security and the economy with the creation of jobs.

"It is not enough to merely have an American presence in space. We must have American dominance in space," Mr Trump said at the White House.

He also promised that the US would "return Americans to the Moon" and would eventually send people to Mars.

"I'm hereby directing the Department of Defense and Pentagon to immediately begin the process necessary to establish a space force as the sixth branch of the armed forces," Mr Trump announced, moments after he discussed US and German approaches to immigration .

He also said it would be unacceptable to let either China or Russia lead in space, and he would be directing federal agencies to "implement a state-of-the-art framework for space traffic management".

Details of what a new space force would look like and what it would do were not immediately clear.

However, the US Congress would need to pass a law authorising it before any new branch of the military could be created.

Speaking ahead of a meeting with the National Space Council, Mr Trump said, "This time, we will do more than plant our flag and leave our footprints. We will establish a long-term presence, expand our economy, and build the foundation for the eventual mission to Mars."

The Trump administration would also embrace the budding commercial space industry, Mr Trump said, by allowing American "rich guys" to use US real estate to launch their rockets.

"If you beat us to Mars, we'll be very happy, and you'll be even more famous," Mr Trump told the press conference, adding: "They can beat us and we're taking full credit for it."

An enthusiastic president

Tara McKelvey, White House reporter, BBC News

I stood across the East Room from Mr Trump during the event, "Moon, Mars and Worlds Beyond", and I could see he was enjoying himself - especially when he spoke of a "space force". Other people in the audience seemed surprised, though.

People in the back of the room started to laugh, and others wondered aloud how Joseph Dunford - the chairman of the joint chiefs of staff and the man whom the president had just put in charge of the project - felt.

Still, the idea's not completely new.

The president has spoken on previous occasions about adding another branch, the "space force", to the armed forces. And a former US defence secretary, Donald Rumsfeld, once proposed the idea in 2000 (nothing ever came of it).

Mr Trump's remarks in the East Room underscored his enthusiasm for the project, though, making it seem as though he'd return to the subject again.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-44527672

Attachment:
1529355437768.png
1529355437768.png [ 192.88 KiB | Viewed 285 times ]

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1714 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123 ... 172  Next