maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:52 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 97  Next
 Post subject: Re: What is trumpf up to ?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17757
Finally a ceo who understands cash flowing and how powerful that is :o How absolutely critical that it is :shock:

A current debt ratio of 1:1, at the least :shock:

I loves me some a dat preditint Trump. This guy is a badass. About bloody time someone who knows exactly what they're doing calling the shots. Go president Trump go!

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:20 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Cash flow is the net amount of cash and cash-equivalents being transferred into and out of a business. At the most fundamental level, a company's ability to create value for shareholders is determined by its ability to generate positive cash flows, or more specifically, maximize long-term free cash flow.

This isn't rocket science it's very simple maths.

president Trump looks annoyed b/c he's discussing 2nd grade level economics to a pack of complete idiots.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:06 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14052
Quote:
PARIS (AFP) -
France warned Sunday that "fits of anger" could not dictate international cooperation after US President Donald Trump abruptly rejected a joint statement agreed following a bad-tempered G7 summit in Canada.

"International cooperation cannot be dictated by fits of anger and throwaway remarks," President Emmanuel Macron's office said in a statement to AFP.

"We spend two days working out a (joint) statement and commitments. We are sticking to them and whoever reneges on them is showing incoherence and inconsistency.

"Let's be serious and worthy of our people. We make commitments and keep them," the presidency said, adding that "France and Europe maintain their support for this (G7) statement."

Minutes after the publication of a joint communique that was approved by Trump and other Group of Seven leaders at a summit in the city of Quebec, the US leader announced on Twitter that he was retracting his support.

In a flurry of tweets from Air Force One, en route to Singapore for a historic nuclear summit with North Korea's Kim Jong Un, Trump accused the summit host, Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau of being "very dishonest".

He was reacting to Trudeau's declaration that Canadians would "not be pushed around" and would hit back at punishing US tariffs on metal imports with "equivalent tariffs".

"Based on Justin's false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our US farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our US Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the US Market!" Trump tweeted.

"PM Justin Trudeau of Canada acted so meek and mild during our @G7 meetings only to give a news conference after I left saying that ... he 'will not be pushed around.' Very dishonest & weak."

I assume the frogs are talkin' about tow-door ??

http://www.france24.com/en/20180610-france-g7-fits-anger-cannot-dictate-international-cooperation

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Can we agree it is a bit chickenshit to collectively mock Trump as he heads out to end the Korean War?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 10:00 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14970
Pussies will be pussies.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:00 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Trump says he is likely to support ending blanket federal ban on marijuana

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-na-p ... story.html

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Cannabis is still a LEVEL I narcotic whether it should be or not. But until that changes, nothing changes in my book.

https://www.dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:06 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17300
C_S wrote:
Quote:
Cash flow is the net amount of cash and cash-equivalents being transferred into and out of a business. At the most fundamental level, a company's ability to create value for shareholders is determined by its ability to generate positive cash flows, or more specifically, maximize long-term free cash flow.

This isn't rocket science it's very simple maths.

president Trump looks annoyed b/c he's discussing 2nd grade level economics to a pack of complete idiots.

It's funny how *simple* economics is and how badly people in the left especially fail at it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:19 am 
Sergeant Major

BBC Headline:
Quote:
... G7 summit: Trump's Trudeau jibe angers Canadians ...

DOGHOUSE Headline:
Quote:
... G7 summit: Two door backstabbing angers Ooosonians ...

:D

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79 ... 97  Next