maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:44 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 126  Next
 Post subject: Re: Trump, Trump, Trump
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:52 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
WHAT??? The "Australian diplomat" who supposedly kicked off the FBI investigation of Trump via Papadopolous arranged a big ass contribution to the Klinton Krime Family Foundation.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/austr ... le/2650772

Yes, it MIGHT be a coincidence but consider the FISA warrant on Page was obtained with the Steele dossier (a Clintonista hired by the Klinton Kampaign)...Sid Blumenthal was secretly passing information from the bullshit dossier to the State Dept.....Steele was touring Washington trying to push the dossier to news media...

Quote:

Australian diplomat who gave FBI tip on Trump aide helped arrange large donation to Clinton foundation: Report

by Diana Stancy Correll | Mar 5, 2018, 10:24 PM Share on Twitter Share on Facebook Email this article Share on LinkedIn Print this article

Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer helped arrange a $25 million donation from Australia to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. (AP Photo/Alastair Grant)
Former Australian Foreign Minister Alexander Downer helped arrange a $25 million donation from Australia to the Clinton Foundation in 2006. (AP Photo/Alastair Grant)

Downer is currently Australia’s ambassador to London and was the one who notified the FBI of a conversation he had with Trump campaign foreign policy adviser George Papadopoulos. That conversation initiated the FBI’s Russia probe. Papadopoulos pleaded guilty last year to misleading FBI agents concerning his contacts with Russians.

According to the Australian Foreign Ministry, the grant went to assist those in Asia receive anti-retroviral AIDS medication and was processed like other annual foreign aid awards.

Lawmakers claim the FBI did not inform Congress about Downer’s involvement with the donation, raising concerns about the FBI for some Republicans.

“The Clintons’ tentacles go everywhere. So, that’s why it’s important,” said Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, a member of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. “We continue to get new information every week it seems that sort of underscores the fact that the FBI hasn’t been square with us.”

Meanwhile, Hillary Clinton’s spokesperson Nick Merrill said it was “laughable” that some have connected the donation and the ongoing Russia probe.

“These conspiracies being peddled by the right are no more than a pathetic and sustained effort to distract from the fact that we have a President who refuses to defend his own country against widespread attacks on American democracy,” he said, according to The Hill.

Special counsel Robert Mueller, along with several other congressional panels, are investigating if the Trump campaign colluded with the Kremlin during the 2016 election.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:04 am 
Sergeant Major

I feel sorry for Papadopoulous. The pathetic dumb bastard was trying to be famous without doing anything and he ends up with the FBI crawling up his ass. :lol:

I would not be surprised if Downer was tasked by the Clinton campaign with buying Papadopoulous drinks. Get the dumbass pissed and then just make up whatever he wants and call the FBI.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:30 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
All trails lead back to the Clintons and their allies.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:57 am 
Sergeant Major

Interesting Judge Napolitano insights on this crazy lush Nunberg and the Mueller probe.

He has several novel insights:

1) Trump was planning to run as early as 2011. He hired Nunberg to burnish his conservative bona fides.

2) Three likely axes of attack for Mueller. Note that the idiotic "collusion" thing is not one of them

3) Did Nunberg DELIBERATELY poison the credibility of his own testimony by doing live TV apparently intoxicated. This is what he means by "dumb like a fox"

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/03/ ... hairs.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:12 am 
Sergeant Major

Has anyone actually WATCHED MSNBC lately?

It's so wall to wall rabid anti-Trump it seems like a parody. It's unintentionally funny.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:37 pm 
Hair in the soap

jack t ripper wrote:
Has anyone actually WATCHED MSNBC lately?

It's so wall to wall rabid anti-Trump it seems like a parody. It's unintentionally funny.

It's been that way the whole time.

CNN got most of the spotlight for it, but MS13NBC was just as bad and sometimes worse.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:05 am 
Hair in the soap

:lol: :lol:

Sarcasm to 11.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.newsobserver.com/news/busine ... 86144.html

Quote:
NATO's chief says allies are spending more on defense

The Associated Press

March 15, 2018 11:51 AM

Updated 3 hours 34 minutes ago

BRUSSELS
NATO's chief says European members and Canada spent a total of almost 5 percent more on defense last year compared to 2016, amid pressure from U.S. President Donald Trump to boost military budgets.

Secretary-General Jens Stoltenberg said Thursday that eight allies are likely to spend the target NATO benchmark of 2 percent of their GDP on defense this year. Five nations were doing so — the U.S., Britain, Estonia, Greece and Poland — but new estimates show Poland has dipped under.

The benchmark concerns how much each country spends on its own defense, not what it pays into NATO.

NATO's 29 allies invested more than $900 billion on defense in 2017, with U.S. spending accounting for two-thirds of that.

Germany increased spending by 6 percent last year.

After all these years of many NATO states just doing enough to skate by, I wonder what prompted this turn of events?
;) :lol:

One of the reader comments from the article:

Quote:
Tom Genin · Palmerton, Pennsylvania
So liberals think Trump is doing Russia favors by getting NATO to spend $Billions more on their military? Try squaring that circle.

ZING!!!!!

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:02 am 
Hair in the soap

Mac wrote:
Donald Trump jr's wife is hospitalised after opening an envelope containing white powder...

Quote:
President Trump’s daughter-in-law was hospitalized Monday after she was exposed to a white, powdery substance when she opened an envelope that was addressed to her husband, Donald Trump Jr., law enforcement sources said.

Vanessa Trump opened the letter at 10 a.m. at an East 54th Street apartment in the posh Sutton Place neighborhood, sources said.

She was taken to a local hospital as a precaution.

It was not immediately clear what the substance was.

https://nypost.com/2018/02/12/trump-jr- ... te-powder/

Dunno if the follow-up ever got posted.

~~~~>>

Suspect in 'white powder' letter to Trump Jr. donated to Dems, posted anti-Trump rants on Facebook

<..>
Frisiello is accused of sending a total of five letters filled with white powder and faces charges of mailing a threat to injure the person of another and false information and hoaxes.
<..>

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/03/02/su ... ebook.html

More easily led Dembot automatons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:22 am 
Sergeant Major

A particularly severe case of TDS

We should be asking "How was Frisiello radicalized"?

"Is he a lone wolf or is their direction from the DNC or Hillary 2016 campaign"?

"Remember, the Hillary 2016 campaign means 'peace'"!

"This is not the true DNC"

"We call for an immediate ban on semi-automatic assault powder"

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1257 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91 ... 126  Next