maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Oct 21, 2018 11:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261 ... 272  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:04 am 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
jack t ripper wrote:
I thought St Patrick got rid of the snakes already.

A poor Japanese tourist travels all the way around the world to be murdered by an islamo-a-hole who traveled half the way the other way. Fuck islam, fuck the quran, fuck mohammed, you pedophile snake salesman.

In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet..Trump is right.



That, in a nutshell, is globalist multiculturalism.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:22 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 19220
Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
jack t ripper wrote:
I thought St Patrick got rid of the snakes already.

A poor Japanese tourist travels all the way around the world to be murdered by an islamo-a-hole who traveled half the way the other way. Fuck islam, fuck the quran, fuck mohammed, you pedophile snake salesman.

In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet..Trump is right.



That, in a nutshell, is globalist multiculturalism.



More specifically:

Islam mixed with anything else. :roll:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:01 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3943
Location: France
Reputation points: 9657
It is a bit like "we don't control it, so we ban it". And Islam has to rule every aspect of life (like any religion, I guess).

Bitcoin is forbidden in Islam: Mufti's counsellor

Quote:
CAIRO – 31 December 2017: Counsellor of the Republican’s Mufti, Dr. Magdy Ashour, said that Bitcoin is forbidden in Islamic Sharia for the risks it holds, besides its usage as a tool to fund terrorism.

The mufti’s counsellor issued a Fatwa (Islamic ruling) that the virtual currency should not be used to make financial transactions because it has no monetary cover by the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), which means it is not guaranteed.

.../...


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
LaPalice wrote:
It is a bit like "we don't control it, so we ban it". And Islam has to rule every aspect of life (like any religion, I guess).

Bitcoin is forbidden in Islam: Mufti's counsellor

Quote:
CAIRO – 31 December 2017: Counsellor of the Republican’s Mufti, Dr. Magdy Ashour, said that Bitcoin is forbidden in Islamic Sharia for the risks it holds, besides its usage as a tool to fund terrorism.

The mufti’s counsellor issued a Fatwa (Islamic ruling) that the virtual currency should not be used to make financial transactions because it has no monetary cover by the Central Bank of Egypt (CBE), which means it is not guaranteed.

.../...


I've never owned bitcoins and my personal opinion is that their value (not being backed by anything of substance) is rather low.

That said, I think some (or perhaps even many) Muslims view with scepticism anything "modern".

Look for example at the subject of vaccinations.

According to some Muslims, their use is forbidden:

Vaccination is Not Permissible (Vaccine Fatwa).

and

http://muslimhealthwatch.org/?p=1361

According to others use of vaccines appears to be sometimes permissable:

https://islamqa.info/en/159845

https://islamqa.info/en/20276

http://www.vocfm.co.za/vaccination-perm ... ons-ulema/

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:34 pm 
Offline
Staff Sergeant
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:42 am
Posts: 3943
Location: France
Reputation points: 9657
chijohnaok wrote:
I've never owned bitcoins and my personal opinion is that their value (not being backed by anything of substance) is rather low.


I don't have either. It is something that the governments don't control, so we can understand that they don't like it. The mufti certainly banned the bitcoin at the request of the Egyptian government.

Quote:
That said, I think some (or perhaps even many) Muslims view with scepticism anything "modern".


Look for example at the subject of vaccinations.

According to some Muslims, their use is forbidden:

Vaccination is Not Permissible (Vaccine Fatwa).

and

http://muslimhealthwatch.org/?p=1361

According to others use of vaccines appears to be sometimes permissable:

https://islamqa.info/en/159845

https://islamqa.info/en/20276

http://www.vocfm.co.za/vaccination-perm ... ons-ulema/

For most of them, anything that is not in the Quran or in a hadith is haram.

I remember the Islamists in Pakistan who attacked NGO's which tried to make a campaign of polio vaccination in the population.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:47 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 10343
Location: Eskridge, KS
Reputation points: 14427
Quote:
... I've never owned bitcoins and my personal opinion is that their value (not being backed by anything of substance) is rather low ...


You think "Federal Reserve Notes' are any different ?? :)

_________________
Go trumpf Go !!!
(will the resident return to being the President?)
(will the rainbow shack return to being the White House?)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:18 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
... I've never owned bitcoins and my personal opinion is that their value (not being backed by anything of substance) is rather low ...


You think "Federal Reserve Notes' are any different ?? :)


:lol:


Well, at least they have a 100+ year track record of relative stability.

I have never had an issue walking into a supermarket or a gas station and purchasing their products with a Federal Reserve Note.
I would speculate that around 99.9% of those businesses would laugh in my face if I tried to do the same with bitcoins.

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:37 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 10343
Location: Eskridge, KS
Reputation points: 14427
Quote:
Well, at least they have a 100+ year track record of relative stability.

I have never had an issue walking into a supermarket or a gas station and purchasing their products with a Federal Reserve Note.
I would speculate that around 99.9% of those businesses would laugh in my face if I tried to do the same with bitcoins.


These words are all true ... just didn't want you to think that Federal Reserve notes are backed up by GOLD or anything of "substance" ... USA went off the "Gold Standard" at least twice IIRC ... once almost 100yds ago and the other during the Nixon era (I think). So off and then totally off.

_________________
Go trumpf Go !!!
(will the resident return to being the President?)
(will the rainbow shack return to being the White House?)


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:30 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 30852
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 20000
jwilkerson wrote:
Quote:
Well, at least they have a 100+ year track record of relative stability.

I have never had an issue walking into a supermarket or a gas station and purchasing their products with a Federal Reserve Note.
I would speculate that around 99.9% of those businesses would laugh in my face if I tried to do the same with bitcoins.


These words are all true ... just didn't want you to think that Federal Reserve notes are backed up by GOLD or anything of "substance" ... USA went off the "Gold Standard" at least twice IIRC ... once almost 100yds ago and the other during the Nixon era (I think). So off and then totally off.


Oh I am well aware of that.
We have Slaak (in part) to thank for that:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8176&hilit=gold

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=6566&hilit=gold

;)

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:26 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16066
Reputation points: 12978
Quote:
Outrage in Turkey After State Agency Says Girls Can Marry From Age Nine

Image

by Breitbart Jerusalem5 Jan 2018634
ANKARA, Turkey (AFP) — Turkey’s religious affairs state agency came under heavy criticism on Thursday from the main opposition party after it said girls as young as nine could marry under Islamic law.

The Diyanet religious affairs directorate said on Tuesday the minimum age for girls to marry was nine, while for boys it was 12, according to Turkish media including the Hurriyet daily quoting the agency’s official website.

(Continued)
http://www.breitbart.com/jerusalem/2018 ... -age-nine/

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2720 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260, 261 ... 272  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: wulfir and 17 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group