maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:40 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260 ... 271  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:39 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Anthropoid wrote:
Some shreds of hope . . .

Well, I appreciate his message. but that background is probably a green screen and he is actually sitting in a TV studio on London or Dearborn, Michigan. His audience is probably a handful of people (his family and friends) watching on local cable access.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14970
Yeah, who knows. Still there is a _Shred_ of hope! 1 or 2 in 1.75 billion IS > zero!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 2:09 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12603
Quote:
Terror Attack in Pennsylvania's State Capital?
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/t ... e-capital/
This reporter sez it's Islamic, I say Amish.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 11:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Too bad...so handsome...but dumber than a bag of hammers. :lol:

Is Trudeau really this naïve? Or is this just Canadian PC speak? Is he delusional? Rehabilitation my ass. Every one of these shitbirds is a potential mass murderer. Keep 'em out of the US.

Quote:

BY: Aaron Kliegman
December 22, 2017 10:57 am

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in a recent interview that Islamic State fighters who return home to Canada can be rehabilitated and serve as "an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations."

Trudeau sat down with CTV chief news anchor Lisa LaFlamme for a wide-ranging interview to reflect on 2017, including the collapse of ISIS' so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria and the threat posed by the group's Canadian terrorists returning home.

"There's a range of experiences when people come home," Trudeau said. "We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... alization/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2017 4:36 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6238
As long as he keeps those dirt bags on his side of the border. He is more than welcome to snuggle up with those vipers.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 8:36 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
jack t ripper wrote:
Too bad...so handsome...but dumber than a bag of hammers. :lol:

Is Trudeau really this naïve? Or is this just Canadian PC speak? Is he delusional? Rehabilitation my ass. Every one of these shitbirds is a potential mass murderer. Keep 'em out of the US.

Quote:

BY: Aaron Kliegman
December 22, 2017 10:57 am

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said in a recent interview that Islamic State fighters who return home to Canada can be rehabilitated and serve as "an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations."

Trudeau sat down with CTV chief news anchor Lisa LaFlamme for a wide-ranging interview to reflect on 2017, including the collapse of ISIS' so-called caliphate in Iraq and Syria and the threat posed by the group's Canadian terrorists returning home.

"There's a range of experiences when people come home," Trudeau said. "We know that actually someone who has engaged and turned away from that hateful ideology can be an extraordinarily powerful voice for preventing radicalization in future generations and younger people within the community."

http://freebeacon.com/national-security ... alization/

Trudeau's a stupid snowflake robot.

There is plenty idiotic shit he's said or done. Doesn't take much effort to find more like that.

Sensible Canadians are rightly disgusted with his bullshit, and keep saying they're going to kick his ass out of office next election. Guess we'll find out of Canada is officially cucked at that point.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14052
Rags don't like Rachel Ray !!!

Quote:
James Zogby, founder and president of the Arab American Institute (AAI), a member of the Executive Committee of the Democratic National Committee (DNC), and a board member of the Bernie Sanders think tank The Sanders Institute, denounced a tweet as "cultural genocide."

Celebrity cook Rachael Ray posted a picture of stuffed grape leaves, hummus, beet dip, eggplant, tabbouli, and sun-dried tomato dip, describing the "holiday feast" as an "Israeli nite."

Zogby jumped into the fray, declaring, "Damn it Rachael Ray. This is cultural genocide. It's not Israeli food. It's Arab (Lebanese, Palestinian, Syrian, Jordanian). First the Israelis take the land & ethnically cleanse it of Arabs. Now they take their food & culture & claim it's theirs too! Shame."

Bret Stephens, an op-ed contributor for The New York Times, was aghast. "Please tell me this is a joke tweet, James Zogby," he tweeted. "Or is it 'cultural genocide' when Arabs use Israeli technology? Do you use Instant Messaging? Waze? If so, please stop."

https://twitter.com/jjz1600

https://pjmedia.com/trending/arab-dnc-leader-denounces-rachel-rays-cultural-genocide-in-calling-food-israeli/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:47 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
One dead and two injured in a knife attack in Ireland. The attacker is believed to from Syria and the dead man was Japanese...

Quote:
GARDAI are investigating if a fatal knife attack that left one man dead and two others injured in Dundalk was terror-related.

Uniformed officers arriving at the scene on Avenue Road this morning confronted and arrested a man, 18, believed to be from Syria.

He is being detained on suspicion of murder at Dundalk Garda Station, and can be questioned for up to 24 hours.

The victim, 24, who was fatally stabbed was Japanese.

He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Two other men, believed to be Irish, were also injured in the morning attack, with one suffering a blow to the head from a baseball bat or iron bar.

Gardai are trying to establish a motive for the attack, and a source told the Irish Sun that one main line of enquiry being examined is whether the attack is terror-related.

Three scenes at Avenue Road, the Inner Relief Road and Seatown have been preserved pending the arrival of the State Pathologist and the Garda Technical Bureau.

A garda spokesperson said: “A man (age unknown) has been pronounced dead at the scene. A number of other people have also been injured in this incident but their injuries are unknown at present.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/2000230/gard ... n-dundalk/

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:19 am 
Sergeant Major

I thought St Patrick got rid of the snakes already.

A poor Japanese tourist travels all the way around the world to be murdered by an islamo-a-hole who traveled half the way the other way. Fuck islam, fuck the quran, fuck mohammed, you pedophile snake salesman.

In case anyone hasn't figured this out yet..Trump is right.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:01 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
Latest reports are saying the attacker was from Egypt and the victim was 24.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 254, 255, 256, 257, 258, 259, 260 ... 271  Next