maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:22 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12340
Five injured in terror attack in Canada...

Quote:
Canadian police have confirmed they are investigating possible acts of terrorism after multiple incidents in Edmonton, Alberta, on Saturday night.

They said a police officer controlling traffic at a Canadian Football League game was struck by a car at high speed and then attacked with a knife.

A man driving a van went on to hit at least four pedestrians and was arrested two hours later after a police chase.

Police said an Islamic State (IS) group flag was found in one of the vehicles.

Edmonton Police Service Chief Rod Knecht said the officer and his vehicle were rammed by a white Chevrolet Malibu at about 20:15 local time (04:15 GMT) outside Alberta's Commonwealth Stadium.

The driver then got out of his vehicle and stabbed the uniformed officer several times, before fleeing on foot. The officer was taken to hospital but his injuries are not thought to be life-threatening.

Chief Knecht said information about the vehicle's registered owner was broadcast to patrol officers.

Shortly before midnight, a man driving a U-Haul rental van was pulled over at a checkpoint after his name on documents was said to be "very similar" to the one police were searching for.

"The U-Haul truck then immediately fled the scene, and was pursued by police officers toward downtown Edmonton," the police chief said.

He said the truck "deliberately attempted to hit pedestrians" during the police chase.

The driver, a 30-year-old male, was arrested after his vehicle overturned in a police chase.

The condition of the four injured pedestrians is not yet known.

"Based on evidence at the scenes and the actions of the suspect, at 00:38 it was determined these incidents are being investigated as acts of terrorism."

Police said the arrested individual had been known to authorities.

They said they currently believe the suspect acted alone, but are not ruling out the involvement of any others

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41459237

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:24 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 12340
And breaking now, a possible knife of peace attack in France...

Quote:
At least one person has died in a knife attack at Marseille's St Charles train station, local officials say.

The assailant has been shot dead by security forces. Police in the southern French city have told people to avoid the area.

France's Interior Minister, Gérard Collomb, said he was immediately travelling to the scene.

Some reports suggest two people may have been killed before the attacker was shot dead.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41461107

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:55 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
The Religion of Peace seems to be active today. :(

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:08 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16056
"U-Haul" will have to change their marketing.

Perhaps "U-Run-Over" or "U-Jihad"?

Somebody needs to ask pretty boy Trudeau about his muzzie immigration idea again.

Marseille seems to be a lost case. Maybe they just should build a wall and let all the kuffir out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Edmonton attacker is a Somali refugee. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Edmonton attacker is a Somali refugee. :roll:

Quote:
OTTAWA—A Somali refugee facing multiple charges in Canada over Saturday’s attack in Edmonton, Alberta was ordered deported from the U.S. by immigration authorities roughly a year before he was granted asylum in Canada.

In July, 2011, Abdulahi Hassan Sharif was held in custody at an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detention center in San Diego. Two months later, a judge ordered him deported to Somalia, and Mr. Sharif waived his right to appeal, according to a statement from ICE. Mr. Sharif was later released but failed to report to ICE on a scheduled date in early 2012, and efforts to locate him were unsuccessful, ICE said.

ICE added Mr. Sharif “had no known criminal history” when held in custody.

The information emerges as Mr. Sharif, 30, had his first court appearance in Edmonton on Tuesday. He faces multiple charges, including five counts of attempted murder, after he allegedly stabbed a police officer and struck four pedestrians while driving a small U Haul truck in Edmonton on Saturday night in what officials have called a terrorist attack. Edmonton police said it found an Islamic State flag in one of the vehicles he was driving that evening.

An Alberta provincial court judge adjourned the case until Nov. 14, to give Mr. Sharif time to find a lawyer.

Canadian officials said Mr. Sharif entered Canada from the U.S. through an undisclosed entry point in 2012, and later that year was granted refugee status by the country’s Immigration and Refugee Board. A copy of the board’s decision wasn’t immediately available.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/suspect-in ... 1507133077

Continued at above link

I don't wish harm on the people of Canada......but I am also not sad that Mr. Sharif left the US (after being ordered deported).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 2:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Well, you would have to say the US authorities got it right. The US deportation decision was during Hussein :lol:

You would also have to say this undercuts the travel ban opponents who like to remind us that Saudi Arabia is not included in the travel ban (a true statement) and that there are no domestic terror events among Somalis (not true but they like to claim that).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:04 pm 
Sergeant Major

I am surprised we haven't had large scale Kenya or Mumbai style attacks in the US because we are absolutley vulnerable (as long as you don't try it in Texas :lol: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:55 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
chijohnaok wrote:

I don't wish harm on the people of Canada......but I am also not sad that Mr. Sharif left the US (after being ordered deported).

Notice that this Sharif turd was released into population, after being given a deportation order and told to show up for a later court date.

Which he didn't appear for, of course. :roll:

Fucking ridiculous. Ship their asses out immediately.

I hope that 'Catch & Release' Obama DOJ-era bullshit is being fully eliminated. The fucker wouldn't have been in the US *or* Canada killing people if it wasn't for that shit.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 7:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/09/uk-muslima-a-doctor-happily-poses-with-severed-head-dream-job

Quote:
UK Muslima, a doctor, happily poses with severed head: “Dream Job”

Robert Spencer Sep 10, 2014 at 9:22pm

Yet another jihadist gets the crazy idea that “when you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks” (Qur’an 47:4) means “when you meet the unbelievers, strike the necks.” Obviously only someone who knows nothing about Islam could make a mistake like that.

And she is a doctor to boot. Doesn’t Mujahidah bint Usama know that poverty causes terrorism?

“Jihadi DOCTOR stands with severed head in her hand as kids look on in horror,” by Sophie Alexander, Daily Star, September 8, 2014:

A BRITISH doctor and suspected jihadi holds aloft a severed head while two children look on in horror.

The sickening snap is posted on Mujahidah Bint Usama’s Twitter page and shows her wearing a white lab coat, veil and holding her arm outstretched, with what appears to be a decapitated head.

The photo is captioned “Dream Job.. A Terrorist Doc” which she has added a smiley face song and two hearts to.

On the description of herself she has a quote from Anwar al-Awlaki – a high profile terrorist for al-Qaida.

It reads: “Running away from Jihād will not save you from death. You can die as a coward or you can die as a martyr.”

The jihadi is just one of a frighteningly increasing number of British women who have travelled to Syria and Iraq to fight for the IS.

Many have been put in charge of stamping out “immoral” behaviour at the centre of the terror group.

They have joined the feared al-Khansaa brigade – an all female force intent on hunting down those who do not strictly follow sharia-law.

They brigade operates in Raqqa – the Syrian city where the IS set up its headquarters and close to where American hostages James Foley and Steven Sotloff are believed to have been executed.

A key figure in the al-Khanssaa brigade, according to researchers at the International Centre for the Study of Radicalisation (ICSR), based in King’s College in London, is Aqsa Mahmood, a 20-year-old woman from Glasgow who fled to Syria in November last year.

She rose to notoriety for praising the killers of drummer Lee Rigby and recently posted on social media: “If you cannot make it to the battlefield, then bring the battlefield to yourself.”

A group of four British women have used Twitter to express their interest in joining the unofficial sharia police force.

One of them – known only as Umm Farriss – arrived in Syria in February and posted a photo online of her suicide bomb.

Sixteen-year-old twins Salma and Zahra Halane are both thought to have married jihadists since fleeing their Manchester home in June.

Sally Jones, 45, ran away to wage jihad with her tomboy husband, Junaid Hussain, 20.

She is thought to have snuck into Syria at the end of last year after an online romance with computer-hacker Hussain.

Jones, recently tweeted a message saying: “You Christians all need beheading with a nice blunt knife and stuck on the railings at Raqqa. Come here. I’ll do it for you!”

Quote:
WHITE Widow Sally Jones has been killed by a drone, says the CIA.

US spy chiefs told their British counterparts that jihadi Jones, who fled the UK to be an ISIS recruiter, died in June.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4665086/b ... sis-syria/

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2523 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 248, 249, 250, 251, 252, 253  Next