maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:08 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Women's March
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:51 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
abradley wrote:

A fairy tale, Emma Watson, and the glass ceiling.

.... and implied bestiality.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Guy sounds like an unaccomplished nitwit with a napoleon complex.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:20 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 13228
NefariousKoel wrote:
abradley wrote:

A fairy tale, Emma Watson, and the glass ceiling.

.... and implied bestiality.
:lol: Not quit.

As Molynuex points out in his analysis the female vote is split between married and single women, the married are prone to vote traditional values and singles are primarily liberal values.

He feels the fairy tales teach young girls wrong values like 'pretty, pretty, and prettier' while teaching boys the right values 'work, support, and defend.'

So when the gals grow up they're prepared to be pretty and that will get them by until ... then it's time to sue O'Reilly.

Even Coulter sees a danger in the women vote

My analysis is a short view of his analysis not truly accurate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
The pussy hats are now verboten because they are transphobic:

http://dailycaller.com/2018/01/10/pensa ... ansphobic/

Quote:
Pensacola Women’s March Bans P***y Hats Because They’re ‘Transphobic’

AMBER ATHEY
Media Reporter
3:33 PM 01/10/2018

The Pensacola, Florida branch of the Women’s March is banning the symbolic pink pussy hats to avoid offending transgender women and women of color.

The pussy hats made their debut during the Women’s March on Washington after Trump’s inauguration in 2017 and quickly became a symbol of modern feminism. However, the leader of the Pensacola march decided that the hats inherently represent “white feminism” and are are too transphobic and racist to be worn any longer.

In a statement posted to the Pensacola Women’s March’s Facebook page, the group argues that the hats assume that all women have pink vaginas, which represents a “very concentrated and thus, exclusionary sect of feminism.”

First, the hats are allegedly transphobic because they ignore transgender women who don’t have vaginas — otherwise known as men who identify as women but choose not to have transitional surgery.

“The Pink P*ssy Hat reinforces the notion that woman = vagina and vagina = woman, and both of these are incorrect,” the group claims.

Furthermore, the group considers the hats to be racist because they assume that all vaginas are pink, which is “white-focused and Eurocentric.”

“Therefore, we ask that march goers refrain from wearing this hat and instead, pick an alternative headwear that focuses on collective women’s liberation for ALL women: transgender women, multinational women, disabled women, queer women — the most marginalized,” the Pensacola Women’s March concludes.

The comments on the post quickly turned cannibalistic, as the more progressive members on the page shamed the women who refused to comply with the ban on the pussy hats.

“To disavow the struggle that trans people face under the system is a slap in the face of every person who supports the movement for equality,” Marissa McCaskill claimed. “I am heartbroken for our trans and queer community who are having to see the vile that is being spewed right now. Fuck your pussy hats.”

Marla Grassgreen replied that the hats were in response to the Access Hollywood tape that showed Trump saying he would grab women by their genitalia.

“Sometimes a knitted hat is just a knitted hat,” Anna Eleanor Jordan wrote before another commenter called her a “racist, transphobic white chick.”

Devin Cole, the author of the post and leader of the Pensacola Women’s March, started trashing the women on the page who were defending the idea that womanhood is rooted in having female body parts. Cole un-ironically touted her 2016 graduation from the Women’s, Sexuality and Gender Studies department at the University of West Florida as a source of authority against the other members.

“I wrote this statement based off of years of research I have been working on and contributing to,” Cole whined. “If the petty bourgeoisie, white supremacist ‘feminists’ in Pensacola shitting their pants on this thread can’t realize that, then please feel free to stay the hell home.”

“It’s not like y’all ever show up to anything else anyway,” Cole scoffed.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:55 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
Furthermore, the group considers the hats to be racist because they assume that all vaginas are pink, which is “white-focused and Eurocentric.”

<facepalm> Ok, ladies and transgendered males and God knows what else.....the "vagina" is the INSIDE part . It means "sheath" in Latin. So, technically, you are wearing peritoneum hats or external female genitalia hats or perhaps labia majora hats.

Also the vaginas of black women pretty much ARE pink after the first 1 or 2 cm of labial tissue. At this point you might want to consider that you are all idiots.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:

<facepalm> Ok, ladies and transgendered males and God knows what else.....the "vagina" is the INSIDE part . It means "sheath" in Latin. So, technically, you are wearing peritoneum hats or external female genitalia hats or perhaps labia majora hats.

Also the vaginas of black women pretty much ARE pink after the first 1 or 2 cm of labial tissue. At this point you might want to consider that you are all idiots.

Ripper, your invocation of Latin is itself Eurocentric.
and your tossing around medical terms is rooted on the fallacy that you grew up with that all doctors looked like this:

;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:49 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
[Ripper, your invocation of Latin is itself Eurocentric.
and your tossing around medical terms is rooted on the fallacy that you grew up with that all doctors looked like this:

;-)

I think he has been playing with the laughing gas in that picture :lol: It is SOOOO much mindless fun...well, that's what I heard.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15927
Thevstuff SJWs say... :lol: :lol:

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Saw this posted at Ace of Spades HQ:

Bravo!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

And also this one:

Quote:
Finally, When The March Is Over, When Everybody Has Gone Home And All Their Discarded Signs And Trash Have Been Left For Others To Clean Up, Some Things Still Remain:

:lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next