maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:43 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Women's March
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17794
Gary Childress wrote:
CatLover7 wrote:

Jeez Gary, "check your white male privilege". I assume it was unintentional but you just insulted well over half of the US female population from that ivory tower of yours.

How did I insult them? All I did was point out that they probably don't understand what it is like to be an outsider.

My underlined emphasis above.

That's cute. Gary is mansplaining to us about women. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 1:36 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3433
Kameolontti wrote:
Thank god we have Gary here who knows how things are. Maybe he could help those poor fools who don't know any better. All it takes is a bit of re-education and you can turn any conservative into a American style left leaning "no borders, no sexes, white men be racists" types.

Thank god we have Kameolontti here who knows how things are. Maybe he could help those poor fools who don't know any better. All it takes is a bit of re-education and you can turn any liberal into an American style right leaning "build a wall, segregate the sexes along absolute lines, and blacks be a bunch of whiney baby" types.

How's that?

Welcome to the Maddrive Dogthru!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:24 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15421
Gary Childress wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:
Thank god we have Gary here who knows how things are. Maybe he could help those poor fools who don't know any better. All it takes is a bit of re-education and you can turn any conservative into a American style left leaning "no borders, no sexes, white men be racists" types.

Thank god we have Kameolontti here who knows how things are. Maybe he could help those poor fools who don't know any better. All it takes is a bit of re-education and you can turn any liberal into an American style right leaning "build a wall, segregate the sexes along absolute lines, and blacks be a bunch of whiney baby" types.

How's that?

If you had read some of what I write I insist I don't have The Answers.

While I do it myself too, I am mostly allergic to complete and utter disrespect in what is supposed to be a civil political debate. I can't help it and that's why I understand other people who do the same. But I will call it out when I see it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:02 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18831
I absolutely do know what it is like to be an outsider. I am a conservative, mostly straight :lol: (I like to cook and paint watercolors) person of European origin in California who plays wargames.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11789
Gary Childress wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
...sub-Intelligent, conservative women are scarce and we need to promote her!

Hi Anthropoid. I slightly fixed your comment for you so we can both agree. I took away your period and added a hyphen instead.

Just kidding. On a serious note, though, I agree that the women in the women's march probably don't represent the views of the majority of women in this nation. Most "normal" women can be content and happy when they fit well into their approved social roles and probably don't really see what the big fuss is about so long as they conform to those approved roles. If she really tried to go against the norms then she would probably meet a lot more backlash and might know more what it's like to be an "outsider".

You sir a a silly fool. :P

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 4:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17794
Gary Childress wrote:
Kameolontti wrote:

How's that?

Quote:
segregate the sexes along absolute lines

In public bathrooms and locker rooms, by all means yes.

As for segregating the sexes, it's Muslims who are seeking to do that:
Muslims in Switzerland wanted their daughters taken out of a mixed gender swim class: http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Europe/2 ... -in-Europe
Muslim students at the University of Iowa had prayer rooms broken out by gender: http://college.usatoday.com/2016/04/04/ ... yer-rooms/
Muslim students at a German university have seized control of a “silent room” designed as a space for all pupils, transforming it into a makeshift mosque and erecting a wall to segregate genders. http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/02 ... segregate/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:33 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 16124
Anthropoid wrote:
Intelligent, conservative women are scarce and we need to promote her!

They're not that scarce. You've probably just been surrounded by the shrill indoctrinated Lefty types for so long.

But, just like all other "conservatives", they tend to be more reserved about what they say in public or to groups of people. They don't tend to stand on corners shouting anger & shrill catch phrases, running on only emotion, like we've recently seen from the nuttier left.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:16 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Intelligent, conservative women are scarce and we need to promote her!

They're not that scarce. You've probably just been surrounded by the shrill indoctrinated Lefty types for so long.

But, just like all other "conservatives", they tend to be more reserved about what they say in public or to groups of people. They don't tend to stand on corners shouting anger & shrill catch phrases, running on only emotion, like we've recently seen from the nuttier left.

:cry: Probably true.

Still, everyone give her a sub!

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:27 am 
Sergeant Major

I found a treasure trove of "making fun of liberals" funny pics . . . here are a select few appropriate to this thread . . .

I found a treasure trove of funny pics . . .

Mens' March?

Womens March 1: Hive of Scum and Villainy

"Womens'" March 2: Hypocrisy

Womens' March 3: Making a Difference

Womens' March 4: Silly Bitches

Mens' March Against Fascism

Womens' March 5: The Silly is Strong with These Bitches

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:47 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 10667

A fairy tale, Emma Watson, and the glass ceiling.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 57 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next