FIFA 17 free xbone gold

Game and computer related topics only. Tech questions and answers.

Trolls will be waterboarded

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Forum rules
No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.
C_S
Sergeant Major

FIFA 17 free xbone gold

#1 Post by C_S » Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:11 pm

I can see it's soccer but don't know what it means. Googled it. FIFA is basically a league of international soccer clubs. I'm downloading it. It's a AAA game so it has to be well made and I like to expand my gaming horizons. Sports games are usually fun.

Searched to see if America has a team. We do. Last time we won a game was in 1930. I'll try to get on the US team. Don't know how the career mode works. MAGA, bbabay 8-)

All I know about the sport is to kick a goal. And if an opponent gets close fall down an grab ur shin feigning agony 8-)
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: FIFA 17 free xbone gold

#2 Post by C_S » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:29 am

There won't be a review of this game. First I'm kicking goals GOOAL! w/ planks blocking certain parts, I can't just get put on a team there's all sorts of questions it's incomprehensible. Can't describe the gameplay never made it past the tutorial. I played soccer when I was 5. I'm having a problem w/ this. Maybe ppl are right that Americans are inherent dumbasses.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#3 Post by Anthropoid » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:34 pm

You sure you want to be playing a "gay game?"

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by chijohnaok » Mon Mar 04, 2019 2:24 pm

An upcoming release?
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#5 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:36 pm

Two years since Soccer came out of the closet. Still no interest in it myself . . .