All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post subject: far cry 5
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:37 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
awe yeha 8-)

The far cry games are just ok so this new one I wasn't looking forward to all that much.

Mostly positive reviews. 78% ppl like it that ain't bad.

One of the negative reviews was that it's too much like Recon Wildlands. I love that game and still play it :D

Anyway. My dog Boomer has 51 kills. The enemy tends to patrol in 2's. So I sic Boomer on one of im and shoot the other when he reacts. It's a win win.

Noticed a truck I wanted to capture. Fro'd the wrong explosive (it was a accident :roll: ) Killed the enemies of course plus destroyed the truck I wanted, killed my dog, and dambed near killed myself.

This game is tits. 2 thumbs up. It's too good to call Far Cry, its way better than the other ones. imo

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: far cry 5
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:29 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
I like playing these games on console, it seems to give me ton of handicap and makes aiming feel more natural - more real life like. None of the usual PC 'rapid shoot' bullshit where you nail 5 enemies with headshots with your pistol in a time space of 3.5 seconds.

Playing shooters on PC is like reading a Warhammer 40k book. Playing them on a console is much more of a challenge.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:28 pm 
First Sergeant

I seriously thought of buying it on PC b/c of the reasons you mentioned about the controls being inherently more proficient. I bought it on Xbone b/c sitting at the PC isn't very comfortable. Laid back in my TV chair to play it on console is highly comfortable.

Never had much problem putting toe tags on the badguys in either venue it's just more comfortable to kill im reclining in the LazyBoy 8-)

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:52 am 

C_S wrote:
I seriously thought of buying it on PC b/c of the reasons you mentioned about the controls being inherently more proficient. I bought it on Xbone b/c sitting at the PC isn't very comfortable. Laid back in my TV chair to play it on console is highly comfortable.

Never had much problem putting toe tags on the badguys in either venue it's just more comfortable to kill im reclining in the LazyBoy 8-)

I was trying to be a CS pro at one point in my life. I ain't good or anything but playing against the NPCs I am a veritable Astartes set loose with a mouse.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:08 pm 
First Sergeant

Don't want to brag. But just so ppl know..that i BAGGED about 600 so far.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:06 pm 

C_S wrote:
Don't want to brag. But just so ppl know..that i BAGGED about 600 so far.

That's like the first 5 minutes of playing Space Hulk: Deathwing.

Profile E-mail