It is currently Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:47 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post subject: xbone elite controller.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:30 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14323
W/ sales tax it's about 180 beans. I loath buying expensive stuff. The xbone I have controls everything. If I'm watching netflix or playing Pac Man - I'm using a controller. right? So to me it's worth it to have a really nice one.

The controller that came w/ the xbone was substantial, I had a very unfortunate incident where I spilled ice water all over it, and my balls as well. The controller was fatally damaged. I bought a cheap 70 bean one to replace it, and have suffered w/ it for a couple years. To me, even though it's expensive, it's worth having the really nice one.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: xbone elite controller.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:25 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14323
I don't expect responses to a thread like this. I'm just offering raw info there's nothing to respond to. I'm not the only person here who uses xbone so I think this post/review could be helpful.

The controller comes w/ 3 different lengths of control sticks x 2. The longer thumbstick offers more leverage and control obviously.

There's a lot of options here. The longer stick is good for fps games. I've switched out different sticks. Sometimes the 'move' stick is short and the 'aim stick is long'. It really allows you to set up the controller to be comfortable in any configuration - depending on what game ur playing.

I never use the long right stick b/c it makes it harder to reach the buttons quickly.

The controller, while wireless, also comes w/ a cable to connect the controller into the console if you'd rather do that than burn battries.

Anyway. I'm going to recommend this even w/ the expense.

For a console player, this controller offers a lot of options. It's expensive. It's up to the player to decide if it's worth it.

Profile E-mail