maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Ultimate General: civil war
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:13 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
Started the reb campaign. There's a mission "stay alert" where the rebels are surrounded. it's close the batteries are receiving fire. I checked their moral and it's about 80%. Firing buckshot makes them happy :)

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2018 9:32 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7152
I'm on the final campaign playing the Union on Legendary... only 3 battles left. Looks like I'll have at least 100,000 men at Richmond. My artillery has NINE 3 star batteries. :twisted:

As I look back, there are a couple battles which stand out. Second Wincester was one of those. You are suppose to defend... instead I attack.

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2018 10:49 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3823
Been playing this game a lot. Attempted a number of both Yank and CS campaigns at all levels of difficulty. One of the only games I have ever played where lose or win, I have had an enjoyable gaming experience. Still trying to win at legendary level. One really needs the experience of playing the game a number of times to develop a winning strategy,

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:59 pm 
Sergeant

HancockTheSuperb wrote:
One really needs the experience of playing the game a number of times to develop a winning strategy,

You win in the Camp and having lots of *cough* medicine *cough* available. ;) And don't be afraid to spend that reputation. Guns... guns... and 24 pound Howitzers :!:

After having won my Legendary Union Campaign I have started a Legendary Confederate Campaign. You can find it on my YouTubie Channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCixXM1 ... uh2y1Bxrsw

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:46 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3823
Definitely will check that out. I won the Major General Union campaign, but still struggling with the CSA at that level.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:55 pm 
Sergeant

Probably my best Grand Battle playing either the Yanks or the Rebs on Legendary... 2nd Bull Run.

Twice I pierce the Union center and annihilate their right flank. The Yankees receiving a stunning 43,360 casualties and the loss of 102 guns. My army losses 10,337 men and 1 gun. It is a true slaughter.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6