It is currently Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post subject: Watch Dogs 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:32 am 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 11606
Don't like the style, the characters, or the story.

Bought it months ago. Played one mission, got frustrated.

I've been thinking of a review of this game for months. I have nothing. It so good I can't put it into words. It's a 10/10 2 thumbs up. At first I hated it. The controls and the interface is fine it works perfectly I can't think of anything to improve it. It's different though and took me about an hour to get used to. Nothing about it is difficult, and it all makes sense, it's just muscle memory. So go into it expecting to putz around w/ the controls a little bit.

Dealing w/ the NPCs is fucking hilarious. It's well beyond GTA5 regarding just walking around and fucking w/ ppl. Listening to their conversations. Hacking their money.. I've spent 20 hours just walking around fucking w/ the NPCs.

This isn't a spoiler b/c there's so much to do it's ridiculous. Everything is good. Just walk around using the selfie app taking pictures of hotspots. There's NPCs there. The ppl who made this game are so creative, and there is so much content. It's amazing. If you die or get arrested, you appear right where you were. Ppl complain the game is too easy. Maybe it is, there is so much content in this game that the developers felt no need to pad it. There is no wasted time here. The player can fast travel anywhere.

Sometimes when ur taking a selfie the NPCs will photo-bomb you 8-)

I don't know what else to say about it. The missions are interesting. I played the game over a hundred hours before finishing it and have started over a new game.

THE MULTIPLAYER

:lol:

The hacking missions are great. Another player will try to hack u. You don't lose anything but they get points. For some reason a lot of players do this, maybe it usually works I dunno. If someone is trying to hack u just walk toward the circle. Find im and 0wN their ass :lol: It's great.

Don't worry about doing anything. Go around taking selfies at landmarks and use the Uber app to drive ppl. Everyone has a story. Always do the multiplayer missions. If a player drives up from nowhere honking the horn, join and get in. Always interact w/ the other players. At first I ignored other players. It's a mistake. If another player wants to fuck around stop what ur doing and join up w/ im 8-) I have always had a good time w/ this feature.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Watch Dogs 2
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:53 am 
First Sergeant

If someone here has this game on xbone PM ur user name plz.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:51 pm 
First Sergeant

I'm still playing this. I still haven't done everything. I'm playing through the main missions again and still finding new stuff to do 8-)

In my review I said I'm not keen on the characters or really the theme of the story but this game is fantastic. The gameplay is excellent. The missions are varied and interesting. You can walk around the city for hours just listening to ppl having conversations. They put a lot of content into this, I mean a shitload.

When you die or get arrested, you spawn right where you were. You can fast travel anywhere. This game is not padded at all, the player barely ever spends one second having to go back or doing anything over again.

The multiplayer is GREAT. If someone tries to hack you, find im and kill their ass. Do not ignore that feature. It's easy and it's hilarious.

Also, for ppl who hate multiplayer, you can completely ignore the other players. You don't even see another person very often. They can't approach and attack you, a player will approach you have to agree to play. Also, there is an option to turn multiplayer off completely, I did for a long time, but I don't recommend that. Leave it on, it's great.

Sorry for posting again in this thread. But apparently no one here plays, or else they'd be raving about it too. This is one of the best games I've ever played.

Two thumbs and two big toes way up on this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 9:05 pm 
First Sergeant

Nobody else here has played this game yet.

Unbelievable.

You guys suck :roll:

Profile E-mail