maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 152  Next
 Post subject: Re: World Of Warships
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
It's more fun now. I'm not good but if the ships are on same coursebearing, I'm likely going to hit. Guess their speed from smoke stack. Diagonal shots are less likely to hit but at least I've got a guideline to aim and get close. Before I was squinting one eye and hoping to get lucky.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:17 am 
Sergeant Major

Cleveland is a teir 8 now she's a dog. Used to be a fave. She's the only t8 I have and is a rape victim.

I could get t8 us cruiser or us bb, got the stuff for it, I guess I'll have to go t8 eventually. teir 8 inherently sucks b/c ur always going up vs t10 ships. t9 not bad at least middle class, but t8 is the little kid big kids beat up and steal his lunch money. W/ the beans to spend I'd buy my way past t8 of any shipline in the tech tree. It's a bad place to be imo. Tier 7 seems to be a sweet spot until t10.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I saw this on a YT video:

Quote:
ENTER Warships-Code "177514557196516" give`s you a awesome US container for free Login ane enter here : https://worldofwarships.eu/de/ - best regards Panzerknacke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQogAvl ... Npa70NPm-6

I entered the code and received 20 flags and a personal "Atlanta" challenge, which if I earned 5,000 base HP in a randon, ranked, coop or scenario with a tier V ship or higher I would earn the premium Atlanta and a 3 point commander.

From the YT comments I saw that some people received their challenge for the Kidd DD, or other ship.

Enter that code, then go to the container and claim it.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

The challenge that I got for the Atlanta is pretty easy. I knocked it out in one sitting. I think the deadline for completion is around Aug. 20.
I already had the Atlanta. I still received a 3 pt commander, a ship slot and some credits (I wasn't keeping track of where I was before but I think it amounted to somewhere between 10-13 million credits).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:15 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
C_S wrote:
Cleveland is a teir 8 now she's a dog. Used to be a fave. She's the only t8 I have and is a rape victim.

I could get t8 us cruiser or us bb, got the stuff for it, I guess I'll have to go t8 eventually. teir 8 inherently sucks b/c ur always going up vs t10 ships. t9 not bad at least middle class, but t8 is the little kid big kids beat up and steal his lunch money. W/ the beans to spend I'd buy my way past t8 of any shipline in the tech tree. It's a bad place to be imo. Tier 7 seems to be a sweet spot until t10.

Damn straight. T8 is often the little fish in the pond. Piranha bait.

T7 is a good spot to grind regarding the matchmaker. Last I played, it seemed as if that sweet spot was moving toward T6, too, since a lot more people were getting into T9 ships.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:17 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
chijohnaok wrote:
I saw this on a YT video:

Quote:
ENTER Warships-Code "177514557196516" give`s you a awesome US container for free Login ane enter here : https://worldofwarships.eu/de/ - best regards Panzerknacke

I entered the code and received 20 flags and a personal "Atlanta" challenge, which if I earned 5,000 base HP in a randon, ranked, coop or scenario with a tier V ship or higher I would earn the premium Atlanta and a 3 point commander.

From the YT comments I saw that some people received their challenge for the Kidd DD, or other ship.

Ummm..

Aren't promo codes & such kept separate between the EU, NA, and Oceania servers?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:17 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:

Ummm..

Aren't promo codes & such kept separate between the EU, NA, and Oceania servers?[/quote]

Maybe, but this one worked.
I actually input the code on the EU website.
I went to the trouble of downloading and installing the EU WoWs game, but the award was not there when I logged in.
When I logged into the NA instance, and went to the container claiming screen, there it was.

IIRC based on some of the comments posted in the YT post, there were other NA players that were able to successfully claim it as well.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 8:18 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6363
Tier 8 is fun......nothing better than pissing off the tier 10. Had a Alsace chasing me thru islands in my Helena last night because I kept setting him on fire. Damn fight lasted like 5 min between us. Everyone else was on other side of map duking it out, he killed me finally, turned to head to his team and a incoming salvo from our Iowa took the last 3-4 thou off him to win the game.

Cleveland is still fun. Any American light cruiser, well you better play peek a boo in the islands. Even though I have been running my Wooster open ocean firing with it. Island camping is boring, so I have to go forth and spew my napalm around. Especially since I shoot 19km with it and the rounds arc to the moon and back. Good thing she is stealthy when I need her to be and 5 second rudder shift is nice too.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:21 am 
Sergeant Major

I typed in the code. No free ship. 20 +100%xp flags and 2 collectors patches. I hope the patches are worth something.

I'm thinking of advancing t8 in classes I like and using the 7 to get free xp. Having fun in the jap cruisers, I'll work those up t5-7. You have to do some long term planning w/ this :lol: By late May of 2019 I'll need to decide which t10 class to start saving for.

Got coal and looked in the arsenal to see what I can afford. heh. It'll be 5-10 years... I'll have to save coal so long to afford anything of value that they'll have patched the game and done away w/ it by then :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:38 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6363
American extra heavy cruiser Alaska actually announced. Tier 9 60,000 HP or so, 9 305mm guns, AA out the ass.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 142, 143, 144, 145, 146, 147, 148 ... 152  Next