maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 152  Next
 Post subject: Re: World Of Warships
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:11 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
That's what happens when the enemy team is:

A) Not bothering to shoot the high-tier British cruiser. That guy was exposed most of the match, yet was only hit what? Twice?!

B) All huddling up behind a stretch of island, more intent on hiding than killing the enemy.

Fucking top-tier matches end up like that far too often. Especially the (B) part. :roll:

The enemy team was shit. They didn't prioritize the biggest (and easier-to-kill) threat when it was often visible, and seemed more concerned with getting into cover than winning the match. The opposing team's battleships should take the biggest blame, since they could've been blowing the shit out of the Minotaur most of the match.

Makes me angry just watching their shitty performance, and I got not stake in it. :oops:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2018 7:31 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6363
Nef, found the ship for you. Skip to 4:30 or so...................you will never say Sky Cancer again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNwtbrtRKIM

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 2:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
A YT video from Flamu providing some hints and information on the upcoming (no public date given yet) American cruiser split.

I am only up to the current Tier VIII New Orleans. :(

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 3:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

The official WoWs video on the upcoming patch:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2018 10:42 pm 
Hair in the soap

Wonder if the US cruiser changes would be good enough for me to actually want to run them on occasion, unlike before.

2 years from now, when I get back to some computer gaming. :P

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 1:23 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
Wonder if the US cruiser changes would be good enough for me to actually want to run them on occasion, unlike before.

2 years from now, when I get back to some computer gaming. :P

It might be worth at least a few minutes of your time to log in and check out how you have your existing American cruisers and commanders set so as to take advantage of the potential benefits that Flamu described in his video. ;-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 12:27 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8527
I finally ditched playing this game.

You got all these folks bitching and complaining and supposedly people leaving left and right.

I left because I was just tired of the match maker and of an increasingly toxic community who can't seem to understand that "hey, it's fun to beat up on newbies, just don't put them on my team" isn't conducive to playing games for fun.

The very same folks who refuse to ask for an individual skill based match maker are the very same ones bitching about their stupid team mates.

Adios...

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2018 7:39 pm 
Hair in the soap

Lava wrote:
I finally ditched playing this game.

You got all these folks bitching and complaining and supposedly people leaving left and right.

I left because I was just tired of the match maker and of an increasingly toxic community who can't seem to understand that "hey, it's fun to beat up on newbies, just don't put them on my team" isn't conducive to playing games for fun.

The very same folks who refuse to ask for an individual skill based match maker are the very same ones bitching about their stupid team mates.

Adios...

You'll be back eventually. Like the rest of us. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2018 12:31 pm 
Sergeant Major

Dude running a Graf Zeppelin German CV scored 9 kills in one battle (including [based on my observations] at least possibly 2 of them were kills by use of his secondary guns. He had 46 secondary shell hits)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 6:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Hancock/rowboat's almost ideal battle: 22 battleships/no destroyers

;-)

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144, 145 ... 152  Next