maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:41 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 138  Next
 Post subject: Re: World Of Warships
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:41 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15634
2ndAcr wrote:
Woke early, ran Fletcher.......one awesome game with super support, next game decent with little support, 3rd game was a shit storm with a bunch of assholes. Half the match they yelling at me to take B or C cap, while they all huddled in A. They got a resounding Fuck you , no support no capping. Got called a coward many a time. Even think some punk neg repped me. Should have TK'ed my entire team they sucked so bad.

I killed 4 ships, 2 DD, a BB and a damn Atlanta.................rest of team, killed no one. I spent the entire match running and gunning between B and C playing tag with those 2 DD and Atlanta. I finally killed that asshole right as we lost. The DD's would go forth, spot me and all hell would break loose, try to pop smoke to run and here comes the fuckers radar.

Dear god it is going to be a long summer. Not sure my blood pressure can handle it.

You were responsible for all the kills that your team got, contested 2 circle, and you are the coward. LOL

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:17 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14050
2ndAcr wrote:

Dear god it is going to be a long summer. Not sure my blood pressure can handle it.

If it makes you feel any better, all multi-player games will be inundated with school-age children, who were never even taught to read roman numerals, the rest of the summer.

It's a shit show across the board. :P

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:22 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 4899
Gearing with Capt skill for the faster torpedo's is awesome. 13.2km range at 71 knots. The speed catches folks by surprise. First outing using it I scored 11 torp hits.

Since I rarely torp at max distance anyway, losing the 16km range does not hurt me any. Still long enough range. But that speed really puts them down range quick. Even shot some head on and was scoring hits as they could not dodge fast enough.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm 
Sergeant

Oh and if you have or play Tier 10..........even though pricey at 5000 gold, get the premium camo. It is worth it in the long run as it is very hard to actually lose any money using it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:44 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3573
Turned off the chat long ago. I didn't even like the abuse others were taking, much less when aimed at me. And as 2nd stated, often when performing the correct strategy. One of those either deal with it or don't play things.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:53 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 14323
heh punks online and my value of their opinion:

Quote:
This is the field where I grow my give-a-fucks, as you can see it is barren

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:06 pm 
Hair in the soap

My regular WoWS client freezes, since the last major update, is pissing me off.

After it happening a couple more times, in the small hours of the morning, I'm pretty damn close to another lengthy hiatus.

Too bad, because I just outfitted my T9 Neptune for some smoke trolling. Was kinda fun, as long as I didn't have to log out of Windows to force the frozen client to close & then restart while I'm being shot. :evil:

Buggy ass client. :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 12:24 pm 
Hair in the soap

LOL @ Wargaming.net

More useless than they ever were:

Quote:
Thank you for contacting World of Warships support regarding this matter.

We have an automated system in place for violation tracking (i.e. team damage, team killing), as such all mentioned offenses will be addressed by the automation only.

Once a player has reached a threshold set by the automation for team kills/damage, they turn pink and start dealing mirror damage to themselves; no questions asked. In addition, they lose a portion of the damage caused and forfeit some experience. We allow for some team damage to occur before the full penalty takes place, and we feel we're pretty generous with the amount allowed, but once it crosses over that line, the penalty is imposed. Because of this, we highly advise that you do not take matters into your own hands as we will be unable to change any actions taken by the automated violation tracker.

We truly do appreciate your interest in World of Warships and your contribution to our community. We can only hope that you understand that we must be fair and treat all friendly fire cases the same, regardless of the motives.

If you have any other questions, be sure to check out our knowledge base!

Best Regards,

Emiliano Schroeder

Wargaming America Support

Despite sending the replay file of the whole match, along with screenshots, they don't bother with Team Killers anymore. At all.

Those asshats never even went pink AFAIK. The problem with WG's worthless system is it's far too easy to 'game the system', and get away with shooting friendlies. Yet it still punishes (weakly all around) actual accidents.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 1:50 pm 
Sergeant

Well I got a few more names added to my kill on sight list. Heck I guess I will just go on a little war path and game the system right back at them asshats as I find them.

Hell I can do 4-6 battles easy to remove pink status.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 2:05 pm 
Hair in the soap

2ndAcr wrote:
Well I got a few more names added to my kill on sight list. Heck I guess I will just go on a little war path and game the system right back at them asshats as I find them.

Hell I can do 4-6 battles easy to remove pink status.

There's some kind of time table regarding turning pink multiple times.

Something like.. if you turn pink 3 or 4 times in a month, then you'll get some kind of ban (temporary to start?).

I'd think you'd have to go out of your way, with the intent to get banned, to actually reach that point.

The Wargaming devs, on the other hand. Just a whole bunch of, "I don't give a shit. Fuck you, pay me. Then fuck you some more."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1375 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136 ... 138  Next