maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 7:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152
 Post subject: Re: World Of Warships
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2018 4:35 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3948
I'll check out those codes.

And please feel free to keel over in a dead faint.....Hancock loves the subs. Once you get the hang of them operationally, a different battle. A plus was my first 4 battles I had excellent teams, we were 5 stars victorious in all 4. Will be curious to see when and how they introduce some sub concept to random battles.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:42 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3948
Been infrequent on WoW the last several months, mainly solo, due to a lot of real life stuff happening...in particular a 11.1 pound grandson born just over a week ago. Meanwhile, got sucked in my the Halloween sub races and realized I have a lot of credits, free xp and doubloons sitting in the bank. So, I researched German tier IX BB Fred de G, played a couple times, just enough to understand why everyone says skip it and get tier X Kurfurst if you are ending up in the highest tier battles anyway. Also moving on the Montana. Anyone have any thoughts on the following:

Other nationality higher tier BB's that might be a worth a look see?

Cruiser Cleveland: I enjoyed this boat, but sold it a year or so ago before they reorg'd the cruiser line and bumped it up to tier VIII. Anyone played her since?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:06 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
HancockTheSuperb wrote:
Been infrequent on WoW the last several months, mainly solo, due to a lot of real life stuff happening...in particular a 11.1 pound grandson born just over a week ago. Meanwhile, got sucked in my the Halloween sub races and realized I have a lot of credits, free xp and doubloons sitting in the bank. So, I researched German tier IX BB Fred de G, played a couple times, just enough to understand why everyone says skip it and get tier X Kurfurst if you are ending up in the highest tier battles anyway. Also moving on the Montana. Anyone have any thoughts on the following:

Other nationality higher tier BB's that might be a worth a look see?

Cruiser Cleveland: I enjoyed this boat, but sold it a year or so ago before they reorg'd the cruiser line and bumped it up to tier VIII. Anyone played her since?

Der Grosse and that even shittier Tier 9 Japanese Battleship are supposed to be getting a buff in the next big update.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 10:32 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18382
Quote:

I grinded to get her she was my favorite. I only play once in a while. Logged in theyd bumped her up it made me angry and I deleted the game. I play to have a good time not get frustrated.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 1:46 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
C_S wrote:
Quote:

I grinded to get her she was my favorite. I only play once in a while. Logged in theyd bumped her up it made me angry and I deleted the game. I play to have a good time not get frustrated.

Last I checked, the new Tier 8 Cleveland still shoots like a damn mortar. But she's got lots of 'em! Range not so great at that tier, but still fairly stealthy.

Still seemed relatively resilient and turns like a sports car, for a heavy cruiser. Compared to most other Tier 8s.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 11:59 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
Still seemed relatively resilient and turns like a sports car, for a heavy cruiser. Compared to most other Tier 8s.

She (Cleveland) is a light cruiser though.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1516 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 148, 149, 150, 151, 152