maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139
 Post subject: Re: World Of Warships
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:33 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 5613
Oh My, Nef come get some real torpedo boat action....................The IJN DD's are weeping in their sake. Geez, I feel like I am seal clubbing in this thing. I feel so dirty playing this boat, but in a good dirty way. God I love this thing.

Nef, don't force me to guilt trip you again.

Attachments:
Pan Asian 4.png
Pan Asian 4.png [ 875.92 KiB | Viewed 62 times ]
Pan Asian 3.png
Pan Asian 3.png [ 897.91 KiB | Viewed 62 times ]
Pan Asian 2.png
Pan Asian 2.png [ 952.5 KiB | Viewed 62 times ]
 Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:36 pm 
Sergeant

Get in before the massive nerf they will probably do, because it is friggin seal clubbing in this Pan Asian Fletcher. Every damn match I have played in this thing is a 200 thou damage game it seems. I have yet to have a below 10 torpedo hit game in her. I mean Jesus, the thing is friggin awesome.

I have yet to win a bunch of matches, but damn, this thing is evil as hell. I get yelled at for not pushing caps, but what else is new, shit my job is to inflict massive damage on the enemy team. And this boat can do it in spades. I mean if this was what the closed Beta Shima was like before all the nerfs, shit.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:08 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
2ndAcr wrote:
Oh My, Nef come get some real torpedo boat action....................The IJN DD's are weeping in their sake. Geez, I feel like I am seal clubbing in this thing. I feel so dirty playing this boat, but in a good dirty way. God I love this thing.

Nef, don't force me to guilt trip you again.

Meh.

I'm not doing much computer gaming at all lately. I've spent more time fixing PCs than running games on them in the past week, and that hasn't been a whole lot.

Good luck! :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:50 pm 
Sergeant

Well the squalling about Shima changes have started, currently they are mainly from the BBabies. They ain't keen on the 30 torpedo wall of death at 76 knots from a single Shima. Hell I been seeing 2-3 Shima div all week this week as it is and the Chat crying about it has been horrible. And their torpedo's are spotted from 1.8 km away, not .7 Km. Heck me in my Tier 10 PA DD (yeah I already have it) a Shima and a Tier 9 PA DD played a match, we teamed up in match, and it was on OCEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We created the most evil torpedo crossfires I have seen in a long while. We would call out our hits on every volley, I ended with 12, Shima got 13 and the other guy 11. This match had 5 DD per team. We tripped over a Gearing, he popped smoke as we opened fire (just us PA DD's) and he just sat in his smoke, Shima torped the shit out of him. We had him staying behind us all match just for that reason, we trip over a DD, they pop smoke and try to gunfight us, Shima advances unseen and torps their smoke.

Personally I wish every DD was given the deep water torpedo as an option. That way you got no clue what that other fellow might be toting. I was running my Z52 early today and slammed into 2 PA (pan Asian) DD's.............I popped smoke, turned on hydro and shot the shit out of them. I did not have to fear the sitting still in smoke as their torps are harmless to me. Now if I DID not know exactly what they was toting, I would have had to haul ass.

I think the DW torpedos should be an option for any DD, and the torpedo markers should be exactly the same and sound the torpedo alarm. At least then I could torp DW torps into a smoke cloud and panic a DD out. Keep the short detection range on them. But make them sound the alarm and torpedo warning. Plus it would actually make the game more exciting, just think.............................inbound torpedo's, close, you say "Aw shit" and brace for impact, they sail right under you and the relief you feel is just oh so sweet.

PA DD's have brought some really bad habits back into play.....................sitting in smoke and shooting because PA cant torp your smoke.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1384 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139