It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 8:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post subject: Kindom Come
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:21 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17270
I won't bash the game at steam b/c I never do that.

I played for a couple hours I think the game is nice. The game doesn't handhold and that's fine. But when I pulled up a map to see the roadnet - to reckon how to get there - the game does the same stupid thing a lot of RPG's royally screw up - they have a cartoon map. It's worthless :x

Don't mind navigating, but I can't stand it when a game gives crap navigation. That 'feature' right there, where the map is screwed is enough for me to rate this game 2 thumbs down/complete crap. gesh. W/ a decent map this game would be really good :roll:

you screwed it up! bastards

:+: sob :+:

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Kindom Come
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 6:36 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11728
Sad your not too keen on it, from this it sounds and looks interesting:

As for maps, in that era maps were seldom accurate, don't know if they had surveying tools or spare time.

Peasants hate you. As lord of your realm, you engaged in brutal treachery, and defended your land against marauding armies, they are still not happy. Maybe you shouldn't have poured hot oil on their heads?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:01 pm 
First Sergeant

I got frustrated b/c I got lost :oops:

abradely, the game is good. I fired it up again and played a few hours tonight. Still in the first area there's not much of a map, but when it branches out I looks like marked roads.

Quote:
As for maps, in that era maps were seldom accurate, don't know if they had surveying tools or spare time.

I understand. But I think ppl in 1400's could get maps w/ drawn roads. I think this map thing will flesh out once I'm out of the first area. These open world games always have a few missions to play through before getting into the open world.

What I really like about this game is it's all ppl in a medieval world. There's no dragons or dwarfs an shit. It tries to be realistic to the era. Other than early map frustrations I predict this game will be a hit.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2018 11:30 pm 
First Sergeant

In the mission shown, I chose not to fro poop at the german's house and never saw it. Although I was questioned b/c I know the guys who did it.

There was a guy pitching hay w/ nobody around. I choked im out and stole everything but his undies. Later he'd woke up and was pitching hay in his undies.

Dad tole me to collect the beans from a drunk he'd sold some tools and hardware to on credit. Sneaked up behind im, choked im out, carried im to a shed so nobody'd see me rob im. Took his house keys and safe key, walked into his house repo'd the merchandise and all his money. Later he'd woke up and confronted me, in his undies, a straight up punch fight he got K.O.d again some ppl never learn.

There was a lone guard, I envied his gear so sneaked and tried to put the choke on im. He broke out of the choke, I couldn't out run im! I got chased down and arrested. Died in prison.

I enjoy this level of realism. Started a new game and won't try to mug any of the soldiers again b/c they will seriously Fk up a peasant. Trys to keeps it real w/ the NPCs and they'll keep it realer :?

I'm moving this game to 1 thumbs up pending another. Other than the map so far this game is cool.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2018 3:45 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 18052
Kingdom Come: Deliverance gets Razorfisted!

HahahaaaaaAAhaaHAAAHAAA! :lol: :lol:

Oh, this is a good NSFW-Language review. Blasts some ass!! :lol: Had to rewind a few times to catch all the word salad hilarity.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:48 pm 
First Sergeant

Had some fun playing it at first but the save system is too stupid for me to deal w/. Also on Xbone if the controller goes to sleep the game won't recognize any input even when it's woke back up. So the user has to close the program, start all the way back to the last save. Very problematic when combined w/ the idiotic autosave non feature. The user can only manually save by drinking a drink that costs 100 beans :roll: Which is a shitload of beans to a new player just trying to figure things out. My first assessment is that it's a good game, completely unenjoyable for stupid reasons still stands.

A new patch is coming out for xbone. At least they know the game is causing users to have a bad time. I'll let this one bake a while. I think this game could be a classic if some bad design decisions get ironed out.

Profile E-mail