It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 12:06 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

No trolling, no stalking, no bullshit.

Post subject: AC Odyssey 2019 sexfest
PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I know I'm the only one who likes these assassin's creed games. Played this when it came out but lost interest b/c the game is so massive. 80 hours+ gameplay the map is UGE. Been reading about pelloponisian war lately so have interest in the area so playing again. I remember you could have sex w/ almost anyone so this time I'm doing it all.

I'm playing as male Alexios. My first conquest was some gay sex w/ a doctor. Gathered im some twigs for medicine and we started making out. I'm not proud of it 8-) That's how it is in Greece :lol:

Recently an older lady wanted goat tongue and bear ballsack to mix a concoction for her husband b/c he wasn't satisfying her. When I came back w/ the supplies her husband said "NO NOT AGAIN!!" and paid me to bone her. Came out of her room hours later and told hub "that'll hold her for a few days" 8-)

It doesn't show the sex scenes it's implied. Probably will end up w/ a lot of male/male bisexual stuff b/c everyone knows the Spartans walked around nude and would fuck almost anything.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: AC Odyssey 2019 sexfest
PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

There was a lot of confusion. Long story short I slept w/ some guy's dad and chopped his mum in half. It was a accident! The kid is upset about it. I've moved on to the next island. He'll get over it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:23 pm 
Sergeant Major

Over 40 hours into gameplay. Went through a dry spell. Was tasked to train w/ a warrior on Hydros. It's a sexy black chica. Beat her in a fight, then showing her archery she commented on how my muscles ripple when I fire the bow 8-) Part three of her training me was back at her place 8-)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Made love to some sweet looking chica named Diona, and when I woke up she'd left, had ppl there to kill me. Killed im then went to track and kill her. Come to find out she has a twin. It was a "she said, she said" sort of argument. Killed im both just to be sure.

60 hours in.

Profile E-mail