TV, Movies, videos, youtube

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti, reinald

Forum rules
Trolls will feel the wrath of Kam
chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

You Tube Movies---free

#1 Post by chijohnaok » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:01 am

You Tube offers movies, some of them for free.

Here is the first one that I watched----it is set in Norway:

Trollhunter

And no, I did not see Nero in this (at least I don't I saw him... ;-) )

I thought it entertaining. :)

A link to the other movies that YT is offering for free right now (some you have no doubt heard of/watched----Dances with Wolves, Species, The Terminator)
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

Re: You Tube Movies---free

#2 Post by C_S » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:33 am

some of them for free.
Free is a verb not a noun. You can get something for no charge. You can get something free. But you cannot get something for free.

Chi, I seriously thought of downvoting 8-)

d00g hasn't been around lately, so someone has to keep up the decorum around here. Can't have visitors considering the bbs occupied by troglodytes.
(sieg heil)
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#3 Post by Anthropoid » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:37 am

ACHTUNG BABY!

chijohnaok
Sergeant Major

#4 Post by chijohnaok » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:44 am

Very well....."some of the without charge".

It's too late for me to edit the original post.
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

C_S
Sergeant Major

#5 Post by C_S » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:59 am

I've seen Troll Hunter available on netflix in the past. If it's still there I'll watch it. I always watch movies my friends recommend.
This post is not a legal document under any circumstance. It has not been prepared at all and is written offhand in jest while mentally impaired.
Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of a psychoanalyst.

C_S
Sergeant Major

#6 Post by C_S » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:07 pm

Strict grammarians will tell you that for free is grammatically incorrect because free is not a noun, and this means it cannot be preceded by for (a preposition). In their view, something is sold for nothing or is sold free. However, through common usage, 'for free' has become acceptable.
https://www.grammar-monster.com/lessons/for_free.htm

Society's continued decline into anarchy :D