maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Trolls will feel the wrath of Kam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Post subject: Re: No One Here Gets Out Alive - 2018
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15595
mdiehl wrote:
Of course it goes to WW2. The US and USSR were once brothers in arms. Now even the dogmatic leftists tell us to hate Russians.

"Brothers in Arms" . . . sing it brudda!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:50 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15925
C_S wrote:
At an age now where it's unpleasant to see how many ppl I like are buying the farm.

Next it'll be Jimmi, then BB King. And then the dominoes just start tipping over. Too sad to think about.

Washed away by the seas of time...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2018 3:53 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 12978
A Prisoner at 80+.

Sean Connery leaves New York massage center in pink polo.

Published on Aug 30, 2017
Sean Connery leaves New York massage center iwith pullover around his neck. Sean was walked out to his car by a caregiver.

Connery was born 1930 the video was published 2017, he's 88 now. Me, I am a youngster of 81++.

Am getting around a little better then he is in the video, but not much. Have to walk up 2+ flights of stairs, am handling them better then he is in the video, not a lot better.

He's got the care giver, I've got Ning, she doesn't have to hover over me like Connery's aide, but she watches me like a hawk.

Am not mocking Connery, or gloating because I may (or may not) be a bit fitter, just observing a natural phenomenon ... 'old age'.

As the Banana sez 'Washed away by the seas of time...'

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 pm 
buck private

Quote:
Charles Aznavour, France's eternal crooner poet
[AFP]
Fiachra GIBBONS, Fran BLANDY
,AFP•October 1, 2018

Charles Aznavour, one of France's greatest singer-songwriters, performing in Paris on December 13, 2017 (AFP Photo/Eric FEFERBERG)
Aznavour, pictured in 1956, was also a gifted actor, bringing a rare intensity to the stage, turning every song into "a one-act play" (AFP Photo/-)
Aznavour, right, got his big break when he opened for the rising French star Edith Piaf, second-from-left (AFP Photo/-)

1 / 4
Charles Aznavour, one of France's greatest singer-songwriters, performing in Paris on December 13, 2017
Charles Aznavour, one of France's greatest singer-songwriters, performing in Paris on December 13, 2017 (AFP Photo/Eric FEFERBERG)

Paris (AFP) - They told him he was too ugly, too short and that he couldn't sing. But Charles Aznavour, who has died aged 94, became one of the greatest singer-songwriters of the 20th century.
(Continued)
https://www.yahoo.com/news/charles-azna ... 55650.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:19 am 
buck private

Quote:
‘Star Trek’ actress Celeste Yarnall dead at 74
By Stephanie Nolasco | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/s ... dead-at-74

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10