All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Trolls will feel the wrath of Kam

Post subject: Shit I don't watch anymore
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:28 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 12349
Saturday Night Live

Humorless hatefest. I get it; white working class people are ignorant bigots, especially if they live in flyover country. Hot white chicks are cool as long as they hang with black celebrities. The only cool white dudes are gay. We should feel sorry for young people who join the armed forces because they're too stupid to be rap stars and artists. Only real cool smart people like Obama should be allowed to run the government.

Crime dramas

White businessmen commit most felonies in the United States. Most terrorists are Christian fundamentalists or well meaning Muslims who have been duped by white businessmen. Violent street gangs are multicultural with a few naive black kids falling under the influence of older white kids. Illegal immigrants are noble hard working people in search of the American Dream who are ruthlessly exploited by white businessmen.

Serial killers are invariably hayseeds from the backwoods of Appalachia, usually seasoned with Christian fundamentalism. Rapists tend to be the frat boy sons of white businessmen who prey on poor black women.

Military dramas

Hard working liberal lawyers keep racist country boys from murdering and raping the indigenous population of foreign countries occupied for profit by white businessmen who run the military industrial complex. A select few heroic democrat politicians fight to keep rabid militarists in check. The majority of Special Forces troops are black or Muslim and fight discrimination in the ranks while battling the white businessmen who manipulate noble young Muslims into extremism.

Legal dramas

Yep, what this country needs is more lawyers.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Shit I don't watch anymore
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:53 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 9423
You might like Jenna Marbles. She was a stripper, and got a Master's degree in psychology, and most DEFINITELY is not an SJW.

Plus she is pretty fucking cute

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10603
My list of what I will watch is very short:

GoT
Expanse
Man in the High Castle
Babylon 5 ... gawd knows why. Actually, a fellow at work I respect recommended it. To hear him talk you'd think it was brilliant a la Firefly or Expanse or something. It's crap really. But it's SF so I am willing to put up with crappy dialog, infantile plots, and wooden acting.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:22 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12621
doggie wrote:
Saturday Night Live

Humorless hatefest. I get it; white working class people are ignorant bigots, especially if they live in flyover country. Hot white chicks are cool as long as they hang with black celebrities. The only cool white dudes are gay. We should feel sorry for young people who join the armed forces because they're too stupid to be rap stars and artists. Only real cool smart people like Obama should be allowed to run the government.

Crime dramas

White businessmen commit most felonies in the United States. Most terrorists are Christian fundamentalists or well meaning Muslims who have been duped by white businessmen. Violent street gangs are multicultural with a few naive black kids falling under the influence of older white kids. Illegal immigrants are noble hard working people in search of the American Dream who are ruthlessly exploited by white businessmen.

Serial killers are invariably hayseeds from the backwoods of Appalachia, usually seasoned with Christian fundamentalism. Rapists tend to be the frat boy sons of white businessmen who prey on poor black women.

Military dramas

Hard working liberal lawyers keep racist country boys from murdering and raping the indigenous population of foreign countries occupied for profit by white businessmen who run the military industrial complex. A select few heroic democrat politicians fight to keep rabid militarists in check. The majority of Special Forces troops are black or Muslim and fight discrimination in the ranks while battling the white businessmen who manipulate noble young Muslims into extremism.

Legal dramas

Yep, what this country needs is more lawyers.

:lol:

It's funny because it's true. That's often how the ridiculous plot lines go.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 1:30 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 12621
Anthropoid wrote:
You might like Jenna Marbles. She was a stripper, and got a Master's degree in psychology, and most DEFINITELY is not an SJW.

There's a lot of interesting stuff (and people) on YouTube nowadays.

I watch YT more than cable/streaming shows now. Mostly historical docs/lectures, and tutorials for all kinds of stuff. Some comedic ones. A handful of current events commentaries.

Unfortunately the Old Media has begun attacking a bunch of YT creators' ad revenue stream in articles over the past few months. Demonizing contributors who talk about Current Events as racists/nazis (sound familiar?). Even the comedy. In order to get advertising companies to pull their ads out of fear.

However, this exception doesn't go for the Old Media's channels on YT. They still get the advertising income, despite the reported ban on channels with words such as "muslim" in video titles.

See how this control of information flow is proceeding?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:23 pm 

Actor Mandy Patinkin: Maybe ‘White Men in Military and Government’ Are the ‘Bad Guys,’ Not Muslims

Homeland star Mandy Patinkin says this season of the acclaimed Showtime television drama shows that it is perhaps “the white men in government and the military establishment that are the bad guys,” rather than the Muslim community.
In an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd this week, Patinkin said that society had “chosen the Muslim community” as a threat, despite the community making “contributions to the world of a monumental nature.”

Patinkin also said the show, which has been criticized by the left as “Islamophobic” for linking Islam with terrorism, has taken responsibility for this portrayal and has changed its content so they become “part of the cure rather than part of the problem.”

“[Homeland has introduced] a storyline that shows in this case, in this era, in this season, that maybe it is the white men in government and the military establishment that are the bad guys, not the Muslim community,” he continued.

Patinkin, who plays the role of CIA operative Saul Berenson, has previously discussed the need for America to open up its doors to refugees from the Islamic world, as well as Homeland needing to take responsibility for its negative depictions of Muslims.

“In all kinds of++++++++++++ entertainment – movies, television – there are always the bad guys; the cowboys and Indians, then the Russians were the bad guys, the Nazis were the bad guys. Now it seems like Muslim ‘terrorists’ are the bad guys,” he told the Associated Press in an interview this month. “So, inadvertently, because it’s an action show, it’s an on-the-edge-of-your-seat political drama that Homeland is, unintentionally we were not helping the Muslim community and we take responsibility for it. And I know I can speak for the writers when they want to right that error that happened because of storytelling.”

In a 2015 interview with Variety, the actor advised people to take in refugees and “bring them to your home for dinner,” adding that he simply wants “other people to know the kind of joy that I have in my life.”

Homeland, which aired its sixth season finale last Sunday, has been renewed by Showtime for a seventh and final eighth season.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/ ... not-islam/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:33 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 7209
Dog, I'd recommend giving "Blue Bloods" a watch. It's a about a generation of NYPD police officers. A strong "family of cops" vibe in this one and of family in general, and not the SJW social construct bullshit that's shoved down our throats every day. The "feel" of the show is neutral/right-of-center. Donnie Wahlberg is probably the stand-out character as the hard-nosed war vet who's an investigator and isn't afraid to throw someone up against a wall in the interrogation room if he has to...and they're not always white. Can't believe the show has been on for six seasons. :)

To be fair, there are some episodes where he gets called to the mat for his...aggressiveness.

The bedfellows politics made are never strange. It only seems that way to those who have not watched the courtship.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:22 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 6610
Poindexter wrote:
Dog, I'd recommend giving "Blue Bloods" a watch. It's a about a generation of NYPD police officers. A strong "family of cops" vibe in this one and of family in general, and not the SJW social construct bullshit that's shoved down our throats every day. The "feel" of the show is neutral/right-of-center. Donnie Wahlberg is probably the stand-out character as the hard-nosed war vet who's an investigator and isn't afraid to throw someone up against a wall in the interrogation room if he has to...and they're not always white. Can't believe the show has been on for six seasons. :)

To be fair, there are some episodes where he gets called to the mat for his...aggressiveness.

What will kill this show is the fact they openly practice their religion and pray at the dinner table. How can they allow something like this on TV!! :o

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 9:41 pm 

Last Man Standing was cancelled by ABC for being too conservative so I put it on my DVR list.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:33 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 2894
doggie wrote:
Actor Mandy Patinkin: Maybe ‘White Men in Military and Government’ Are the ‘Bad Guys,’ Not Muslims

Homeland star Mandy Patinkin says this season of the acclaimed Showtime television drama shows that it is perhaps “the white men in government and the military establishment that are the bad guys,” rather than the Muslim community.
In an interview with MSNBC’s Chuck Todd this week, Patinkin said that society had “chosen the Muslim community” as a threat, despite the community making “contributions to the world of a monumental nature.”

Yeah I used to be a fan of this show. Till this season. Holy f*cksticks, you could tell where it was going halfway through the first episode. What do you expect from a man named Mandy anyway.

BTW, I'd love to see his list of 'monumental contributions' from say the last 100 years. Piracy? Highjacking? Clever new ways to make bombs more effective at killing helpless school children? Yeah, if only whitey weren't holding them back with our televisions and airplanes and cars and satellites and cell phones and modern medicine and moon landings and internet and computers all all the other poison we've created, just think how great the world would be!

Makes you feel safe, doesn't it?

Profile E-mail