maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 9:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Trolls will feel the wrath of Kam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: No One Here Gets Out Alive - 2017
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:21 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9427
The Queen is looking a bit iffy edition. In fact the Russians already reported her dead...

Quote:
New Russian dirty tricks are suspected after the Moscow media ran a frenzy of reports claiming that the official Buckingham Palace website had announced the death of the Queen.

The fake stories claimed the site published but then withdrew a story that the monarch had died.

The alleged report on royal.uk was headlined 'Death of Queen Elizabeth II' - but was denied by Buckingham Palace to a leading Russian media outlet.

Screenshots then showed what appeared to be the start of a statement from the Press Secretary to the Queen, saying: 'Prince Charles with the greatest sadness has asked for the following announcement to....'

The rest is not shown.

A report in pro-Kremlin newspaper Izvestia stated: 'Some netizens have suggested that the absence of a denial confirms the tragedy in the Royal family, which they have decided not to announce yet, given the necessity to carry all relevant procedures - including the secret ones.'

The article mentions the Queen's health problems over Christmas and New Year, saying she 'skipped' church services, and that she delayed the start of her annual holiday at Sandringham.

It neglected to mention that she had attended church on Sunday.

The timing of the supposed posting on the royal website was not mentioned but it was claimed that some web users had saved the screenshot.

Another major pro-Kremlin news website - Life.ru - said it had spoken to Buckingham Palace, and was told: 'It is totally untrue. It could not have been on this website. Could you please send us a screenshot or any link to this information?'

'Internet users became anxious because of the report at the official website of the royal family that Elizabeth II died at the age of 90,' stated the report.

'Buckingham Palace has denied the report about the death of the queen Elizabeth II that was earlier posted on the official (royal) website and was later removed.'

The story went on: 'Let us recall that rumours about the death of the British queen came out when she disappeared from the news, especially when Elizabeth II did not attend traditional Christmas service.

'The Royal family said that it happened because the queen was unwell.'

Even the Russian Defence Ministry's TV channel Zvezda reported the claim about the queen's death, reposting the apparently fake screenshot from royal.uk.

Another major newspaper - Russia's largest tabloid Komsomolskaya Pravda - headlined its story: 'The website of the royal family has urgently removed information about the death of Elizabeth II.'

It said: 'The official website of the British royal family has posted news about the death of Queen Elizabeth II but later urgently removed it.

'Despite the fact that the post was quickly removed, screenshots were made and were quickly reposted on the web.

'The management of the portal is not commenting on the posted information.

'Users of social networks suppose that the death of the queen maybe needed to be kept secret for a little while for some necessary procedures.'

The story took off in the Moscow media and there were claims it originated on small Russian websites.

It comes amid controversy over Russian hacking of the US election and Western institutions and claims about 'troll factories' run by a pro-Vladimir Putin oligarch to boost the Kremlin leader and denigrate the West.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... death.html

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: No One Here Gets Out Alive - 2017
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:08 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
Perhaps the Russians have a continuing fascination with the British royal family since they murdered her relatives (Russian royal family) after the Russian Revolution?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:42 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8297
Just an expression of hope . . . maybe this will be the year Noam Chomsky seizes up and retires permanently to a long cold dirt nap.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10371
Eugene A. Cernan, 1934-2016, Mission Commander, Apollo 17

http://www.cnn.com/2017/01/16/us/eugene-cernan-dies/index.html

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:36 pm 
Corporal

Location: Gettysburg, PA...9PM July 1, 1863..saving the Union army
Reputation points: 3360
My Dad......89 years old, WWII Navy Vet, Korean War Army Vet (MP). Wasted not one day in his life. He will be missed. Sorry, needed to do this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 2:58 pm 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 6869
HancockTheSuperb wrote:
My Dad......89 years old, WWII Navy Vet, Korean War Army Vet (MP). Wasted not one day in his life. He will be missed. Sorry, needed to do this.

Sincere condolences, Hancock. Losing a father and a patriot in one day is a tough one.

The bedfellows politics made are never strange. It only seems that way to those who have not watched the courtship.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 3:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13043
HancockTheSuperb wrote:

My condolences to you and your family.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2017 9:48 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9427
Sorry for your loss Hancock.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:20 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 12169
I'm sorry, Hancock.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:25 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8297
Belated condolences Hancock.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 61 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next