maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Trolls will feel the wrath of Kam

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: Cheesy joke thread ......
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:49 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
SJWs are still trying to take the laughs out of comedy:

These 13 Jokes From 'Seinfeld' Are Super Offensive Now — Yes, That Includes The "Soup Nazi"

and

Move Over ‘Friends,’ Millennials Now Find ‘Seinfeld’ Problematic

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:33 am 
Sergeant Major

Saw this at Ace of Spades:

Quote:

The Saturday Night Joke

A young New York City woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the Hudson River. Just before she could throw herself from the bridge, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the man. "I'm a sailor, and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Italy, the woman accepted.

That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold.

From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a bottle of red wine and make love to her until dawn.

Two weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. “He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy."

"I see," the captain said.

Her conscience got the better of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

:lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:45 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 13603
OK, here's my one and only joke;

What's the difference between a tribe of pygmys and a female track team. the pygmys are cunning runts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:35 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Saturday Night Joke from Ace of Spades:

Quote:
The Saturday Night Joke

A Marine squad was marching north of Fallujah when they came upon an Iraqi terrorist who was badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was an American Marine in a similar but less serious state. The Marine was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the Squad Leader asked the injured Marine what had happened.

The Marine reported, "I was heavily armed and moving north along the highway here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches along the road.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife scum-bag who got what he deserved.

He yelled back, "Barack Obama is a lying, good-for-nothing, left wing Commie who isn't even an American.

So I said, "Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian!

He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Nancy Pelosi!

And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a truck hit us.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18687
chijohnaok wrote:
Saw this at Ace of Spades:

Quote:

The Saturday Night Joke

A young New York City woman was so depressed that she decided to end her life by throwing herself into the Hudson River. Just before she could throw herself from the bridge, a handsome young man stopped her.

"You have so much to live for," said the man. "I'm a sailor, and we are off to Italy tomorrow. I can stow you away on my ship. I'll take care of you, bring you food every day and keep you happy."

With nothing to lose, combined with the fact that she had always wanted to go to Italy, the woman accepted.

That night the sailor brought her aboard and hid her in a small but comfortable compartment in the hold.

From then on, every night he would bring her three sandwiches, a bottle of red wine and make love to her until dawn.

Two weeks later she was discovered by the captain during a routine inspection.

"What are you doing here?" asked the captain.

"I have an arrangement with one of the sailors," she replied. “He brings me food and I get a free trip to Italy."

"I see," the captain said.

Her conscience got the better of her and she added, "Plus, he's screwing me."

"He certainly is," replied the captain. "This is the Staten Island Ferry."

:lol:

THAT is a gem! :D

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:07 pm 
Sergeant Major

Saw this posted at Ace of Spades:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Courtesy of Ace of Spades HQ:

Quote:
The Saturday Night Joke

Shortly after a British Airlines flight had reached its cruising altitude, the captain announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain. Welcome to Flight 293, non-stop from London Heathrow to New York. The weather ahead is good, so we should have an uneventful flight. So, sit back, relax, and... OH...MY GOD!"

Silence followed..... complete silence...

Some moments later, the captain came back on the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm sorry if I scared you. While I was talking to you, a flight attendant accidentally spilled hot coffee in my lap. You should see the front of my pants!"

From the back of the plane, an Irish passenger yelled “For the luvva Jaysus, you should see the back of mine!" H/T Hrothgar

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:19 pm 
Sergeant Major

The latest installment from Ace of Spades HQ:

Quote:
The Saturday Night Joke

An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00
HAMBURGER: $10.00
CHEESEBURGER: $15.50
CHICKEN SANDWICH : $18.50
HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up
to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers.

She glides down behind the bar across from the old golfer.
“Yes?” she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. “ May I help you sir?”

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?”

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs, “Yes sir, I sure am.”

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly, “Well then, be sure to wash your hands really, really good, because I want a cheeseburger.”

:)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:27 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 807
chijohnaok wrote:

But where is the joke? :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens. -- Friedrich Schiller

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next