Daily Reddit Crast

A den of assassins, where anarchists conspire to rule the world and other enlightened stuff

Moderators: chijohnaok, Kameolontti

Forum rules
It's the Gulag of Fun
Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

Re: Daily Reddit Crast

#131 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:52 am

Stumbled on this today. Pretty extensive . . . 595701 characters in the original! :P :shock:
https://zenodo.org/api/files/ac88200b-c ... Reddit.csv
holy shit this sub is filled with pathetic cancer go hang yourselves
why does this piece of shit sub reddit show up on my front page
you re so cool you hang dead animal skulls up you re a cunt
your english sucks ass kys
bye bye bernie you lying piece of shit 200mil to hillary the revolution is dead
drain the swamp u spez is a kek kekadooddledoo fuck reddit this site sucks
seriously kill yourself do everyone a favor
what the fuck makes you think this site deserves it look what sub you are in for what the post is you fucking silly faggot kill yourself
fuck you reddit you sanders loving shit fuckers
you re a fag kys
hey u sktt1nimmo kys
whoever takes cyber bullying seriously is a pussy bitch
how do you turn off your piece of shit lying fuck candidate then
mods are truly pathetic pieces of shit
speaking on behalf of every single person who still supports bernie hi fuck yourself and your orange 1980 s fuck tard of a villain candidate
your a real bitch
you sound like a degenerate your brother seems cool though no surprise that he stole your bitch when you re a whiny bitch yourself
op you have fucking tinnitus you shit sipper no wonder you hear voices go look in your post history mongoloid
bernie supporters here are so fucking stupid and butthurt them chanting bernie bernie is begging for a trump presidency
you really are a pathetic little bitch and now you re blocked
this bitch takes the l
fucking pig kys
go fuck yourself u anutensil you agenda pushing bastard
cause your search fucking sucks asshat
everyone go downvote every single one of u spez s posts fuck u spez
because he s a fucking cancer and should shoot himself
fuck you bernie sanders u dent18
or its entertainment are you seriously that fucking autistic
you dumb bitch look around look at muslims right now you fucking cunt everyone throughout history has had problems at a given time shut the fuck up and actually do something holding a sign is fucking retarded get fucked
you re fucking retarded muslims are just as stupid as every other religion
fuck off violent sanders supporters scumbags
hey op go fuck urself
hey cowboys fuck you merry fuckmas kys
hey autistic go fuck yourself
hey history channel go fuck yourself
you look fucking pathetic
lol look at this butthurt faggot you re a crony fuck go hang yourself
http funnyand com page 14 s cat op you re a snaky son of a bitch
hey everyone go fuck yourselves
this sub is fucking cancer
this sub fucking sucks
boooooo this sub fucking sucks
i swear everyone on this sub is a fucking nutjob
kys u worthless cunt do me a favor and neck urself u autistic shit
this sub is so fucking pathetic
your sub is fucking pathetic brah
really you re pathetic fuck you
you fucking bitch i am real
look at this fucking ape bitch
spez if a fucking bitch
no real bernie supporter would ever vote for trump you fucking liar
hey bitch fuck you
tnij org ik8pk8i bitch about to fuck with everybody
fuck your agenda bitch
this site is a fucking joke the mods are retarded pieces of shit
bye bitch fuck off
hey there really isn t such a thing as african american culture because all you blacks come from different countries in africa so just shut up and let us take over african americans don t come from other countries you fucking idiot
listen to trump guys these allah akbar countries are fucked up he s right to talk shit on muslims
you realize posts like the original one makes everyone in this sub look dumb ass fuck you understand that right
fucking muslims pieces of shit
downvoted you cause you re an idiot
why am i subscribed to this pos sub i never joined here fucking liberal pieces of shit
you re a fag real men kill with bullets not pussy ass lethals
hey do me a favor and kill yourself
hey go kill yourself do humanity a favor
i fucking hate every single aspect of religion but i d rather grab a beer with a religious zealot then chill with any of you dumb shit trump supporters i wish you brain dead assholes would stop co opting us
you killed the joke retard
you can t ask for sources you autistic faggot
what are you a fucking pathetic grammar and punctuation nazi how is this for english fuck you bitch
are you stupid sort yourself out this is a joke pathetic
fucking pathetic pieces of shit
this sub is just nonstop trump butthurt
look at yourselves this is stupid and pathetic
stop spreading blatant misinformation you pathetic fuckwit
she s not dead this is spam fucking kill yourself
you really think they fucking deserved this fuck this bitch for not doing her fucking job properly
hey u nico__di__angelo guess what fuck you autistic son of a bitch i will fly over to london where you live and rape your ass to deth you autistic chimapnzee
yes trump plans genecide on illegals and muslims you fucking mongoloid
the fact that your being upvoted and others are being downvoted is why nobody takes your guys opinion seriously this sub complained about downvoted like babies when bvs was released and now all you fuckers do is downvote anything slightly against you fuck off hypocrites
cause this site is fucking retarded
stop making excuses and hang ytourself fucking convict
i m saint ignatious listen to me bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch bitch
really you have to bring your ignorant racist shit to r depthhub why don t you go hang with your buddies at a trump rally
bye cancer fucking retard
hahahaha everyone in this sub is so fucking pathetic
are you retarded or just a hypocrite they have every right to have this up on their site and to believe in it how the fuck is it hurting you do yourself a favor and pull the panties out of your ass
downvoted you because you are a cuck kys
yes really fuck you stupid
you realize one of your tops mods here is a self proclaimed rapist right
bitch ass cracker
do every single person in your life a favor and kill yourself
50 of sanders supporters are fucking retarded
because some mods are fucking cancer and some are cool
seriously all you people are fucking autistic
hey muslims you all suck actualfreethinkers
kill yourself op you are the cancer of this sub
your whole rant is dumb as fuck kys
fuck this sub fuck u spez
kill her bitch deserves it
get cancer bitch . . .

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major
Location: marching home to [url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAzVYCs4BMY]Erica[/url]

#132 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:04 am

Found that cause I was trying to find a high-quality smear to add to this thread on r/cumtown: FAGGOT

Snowflakes will be literally shaking. Point being: nothing wrong with taking some cock, some really Great Men have been cocksmokers (Frederick the Great, Tchaikovsky, Alexander the Great, uh . . . don't they suspect Richard the Lionheart was gay?). Anyway, being a "Great" or "Virtuous" person is besides the fact of being gay. Being "gay" does not make you great, nor minor. HOWEVER, playing the Gay Card makes you a FAGGOT!

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#133 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:25 am

And now for something wholesome . . .
https://www.reddit.com/r/youseeingthiss ... n_her_own/

vid at link

Mac
First Sergeant

#134 Post by Mac » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:33 am

The "Just fuck my shit up" meme.

Commenting on people having fucked up haircuts on the internet has been a thing on the internet for awhile now, a notable early example being when the rapper Tyler the Creator tweeted on August 13th, 2011 regarding Miley Cyrus...

However, it didn't gain meme status until December 11th 2014 when Twitter user @RiqqiXNX tweeted a photograph of an advertisement for Cleveland-based dentist Gino DiGiannantonio, along with a mock conversation between DiGiannantonio and his barber (note this is not a photoshop, it is the guys REAL haircut...

In three months, the tweet gathered over 5,400 favorites and 4,600 retweets, and on December 15th, Redditor DickHardwoodJohnson submitted a screenshot of the DiGiannantonio tweet to the /r/funny[7] subreddit, where it received upwards of 4,900 votes. On December 17th 2015, the /r/justfuckmyshitup subreddit was launched for notable examples of the captioned image meme. On February 19th, Urban Dictionary user holiday1432 submitted an entry for "Just fuck me up," defining it as "putting the fate of your hair into someone else's hands."

The meme really gained legs on February 16th, 2015, with a post made to 4chan's /tv/ board regarding Brendan Fraser, who at the time was struggling to make alimony payments following his divorce. An edited picture of Fraser with DiGiannantonio's hair and the post "I-is he gonna make it?" was submitted, and then quickly spread across the board.

On April 11th, 2015, the board /just/ was created on 8chan for Brendan Fraser-related posts. This began a trend where any person of note who has fallen on hard times is considered "Justed", and edited photos of them with the DiGiannantonio haircut are posted with the comment "Just fuck my shit up" or more usually only "Just."

The meme is now popular across the internet and often appears in Twitter threads, so if you come across it you now know what it means. ;)
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#135 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:06 pm

Yep! There is a whole sub on reddit devoted to fucked up hairdos! Some funny stuff.

Wow, I had no idea that coyotes and badgers actually cooperate in hunting! :shock:
Coyote and Badger hunt together

Found out from this post on r/PeopleFuckingDying

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#136 Post by Anthropoid » Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:39 pm

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#137 Post by Anthropoid » Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:24 am

Mac
First Sergeant

#138 Post by Mac » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:13 pm

A boomer gives 4chan advice on how to pick up women...

1581010190854.jpg
1581010190854.jpg (719.79 KiB) Viewed 44 times
I could be the catalyst that sparks the revolution
I could be an inmate in a long-term institution
I could dream to wide extremes, I could do or die
I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#139 Post by Anthropoid » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:06 am

I suspect Boomer Anon is absolutely correct. Females are attracted to confidence more than anything else.

Anthropoid
Sergeant Major

#140 Post by Anthropoid » Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:35 am