maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri May 25, 2018 10:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Milo Defends Catholic Church's Teachings on Homosexuality ..
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:38 am 
buck private

Reputation points: 11382
Quote:
Milo Defends Catholic Church's Teachings on Homosexuality to SJW Priest
By Megan Fox April 16, 2018

The Catholic Church in America has a problem. How is it that a flamboyant gay guy who is known for his openness about his past promiscuity and wild lifestyle is better at defending the Church than some (highly visible) men of the cloth? Recently, Milo Yiannopoulos was interviewed by America magazine, a Jesuit publication, which chose not to print the interview. Fortunately for us all, Milo did.

"Amusingly, while the Jesuits struggled to decide if they could bear to publish my answers, one of the Church’s highest ranking Cardinals called out Fr. Martin by name as 'one of the most outspoken critics of the Church’s message with regard to sexuality,'" he said. "That means my side in this dispute enjoys support from a black prince of the Church raised on a continent where martyrdom is common, while the other side’s champion is a white bourgeois man in whose life the worst threat is that the wine is a bit off this week. Ask yourself: Which of these men would you want to have your six?"

{SNIP}

But Milo's harsh truth-telling in this interview is the kind of discussion that Christians should be having. "Maybe you mean it’s shocking that I’m always joking about my lack of chastity and my fondness for black dudes, but I still call myself Catholic. And I don’t see what’s so shocking about that, either. One of the most famous saints of all time, sixteen centuries ago, prayed, 'Lord, make me chaste, but not yet.'" And while Milo is unlikely to be singled out for sainthood, his observations are profound. "I think it was a visit to New Orleans that inspired Evelyn Waugh to make an observation I often quote: Protestants seem to think, I’m good, therefore I go to church, whereas Catholics think, I’m very bad, therefore I go to church...You have no idea how bad I’d be if I weren’t."
(Continued)
https://pjmedia.com/faith/milo-rebukes- ... sexuality/

Includes a podcast of the discussion
What's my view on homosexual relations, it's a sin same as heterosexual sex outside marriage.

Profile E-mail