It is currently Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: International Women's Day
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14720
Apparently today is "International Women's Day." Hip, hip, HOORAH! No bras shall be worn TODAY! :P

I prefer women's liberation. A world with more headlights on is a safer, more comfortable, more liberated and enjoyable world

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: International Women's Day
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

In fact! Lets go REALLLY liberated!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:01 pm 
Sergeant Major

So, nothing to say for yourselves huh? What are you guys a bunch of misogynistic troglodytes? :twisted:

Boy lovers? What!? :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:00 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 17509
Mcdonalds has turned their golden arches into droopy boobies in celebration.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:15 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
Women's Day is a great day to enjoy women.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:29 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 11978
https://www.nowthatslingerie.com/bradoc ... 2011/06/20

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:37 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
I did not read the thread in time, but apparently the moderators at the Paradox Games forum had some major cleanup duty today because some of the nerdbois posting there were not following the game plan for International Women’s Day.

Also, the DLC/Patch that was released today for Hearts of Iron 4 included some “famous” women in it (I think mainly Chinese ones) who were “military leaders”. I suppose that is in part where the shitstorm originated. :lol:

No doubt they wanted to prevent their large female customer base from being offended. ;-)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
I did not read the thread in time, but apparently the moderators at the Paradox Games forum had some major cleanup duty today because some of the nerdbois posting there were not following the game plan for International Women’s Day.

Also, the DLC/Patch that was released today for Hearts of Iron 4 included some “famous” women in it (I think mainly Chinese ones) who were “military leaders”. I suppose that is in part where the shitstorm originated. :lol:

No doubt they wanted to prevent their large female customer base from being offended. ;-)

No links? Surely some additional hints to the "indiscretions" could still be inferred based on the vestigial commentary?

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting onboard with Women's Day International. Like many of you, I love women . . . well, I should clarify ESPECIALLY the female ones. The not-female ones are more "amusing" in an "evil clown you wouldn't leave your nephews or nieces alone with" way . . .

I love this old woman. Would be delightful to sit down for several hours of coffee and biscuits with her, and compare notes! :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:22 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Anthropoid wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:

No links? Surely some additional hints to the "indiscretions" could still be inferred based on the vestigial commentary?

I'm glad I'm not the only one getting onboard with Women's Day International. Like many of you, I love women . . . well, I should clarify ESPECIALLY the female ones. The not-female ones are more "amusing" in an "evil clown you wouldn't leave your nephews or nieces alone with" way . . .

I love this old woman. Would be delightful to sit down for several hours of coffee and biscuits with her, and compare notes! :mrgreen:

My bold emphasis above.

The thread is (at this point) 18 pages long (and from what I read on a DISCORD the moderators had already deleted several pages worth of comments).
I have better things to do than wade through that (after all, a new DLC/patch for the game was just released and that of course deserves my full attention. ;-) )
Here is a link to the thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/in ... g.1076434/

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:24 pm 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 17050
You can count on Swedes to overdo everything, from eugenics to Islamization to gender quotas and so forth.

Quality and content? Why not use a quota system for genders and immigrants.

And everyone is to be respected as long as they're onboard with the program.

The only thing Swedes really hate is dissenting opinions. Those they can't handle.

Profile E-mail