maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Re: "Progressivist" Rage Crimes on the Rise?
PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:39 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10688
Kameolontti wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Yup. Eliminationism.

Another way of saying "In-group/Out-group" psychology, which has been with us for probably 65 million years or so, but with selective pressures which INTENSIFIED From about 45 million onward and increasingly so as we evolved from monkeys, to apes, to imperial apes, to big-brained imperial apes, to micolith making, pottery making, metallurgical big-brained Imperial apes, and thence to our zenith: atom-smashers.

Never a good idea to give nuclear weapons to a bunch of apes.

Anti-human nihilism is intolerable, not something our species can entertain. It must be eliminated!

Seriously, if there's one thing we can't afford, any single mindset that is truly dangerous, it is anti-human sentiment.

Hollywood for instance absolutely loves telling stories where we must learn to hate ourselves and apologize for our existence.

This is absurd, horrible and evil. We must never apologize for our existence - instead we must work hard to ensure our continued existence, regardless of cost or any other consideration. Anything and everything is secondary to our species.

Good points. I don't disagree.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: it seems to be part of our fundamental nature to be assholes.

Perhaps if we can acknowledge that--not in order to saddle ourselves with guilt or shame--we can think constructively how to reduce our individual and collective propensities to be assholes?

Aggrandizing "us" as the master species certainly doesn't seem to do the trick, though I agree wallowing in self-flagellation is also not helpful.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
Clearly white people is in danger of elimination and hence action for self-defense and swift brutal violence to preserve the genetic inheritance is appropriate.

I understand. ;)

:roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:09 pm 
First Sergeant

nero wrote:
Clearly white people is in danger of elimination and hence action for self-defense and swift brutal violence to preserve the genetic inheritance is appropriate.

I understand. ;)

You know, the other night I thought of you Nero. I had been coding all day (longer than I should've probably) and the caffeine still hadn't worn off by like 10pm. I contemplated hoping in the car and going and buying a bottle of vodka but then I remember how fucking hard hangovers hurt and thought better of it :mrgreen:

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2401
Anthropoid wrote:
nero wrote:

I understand. ;)

You know, the other night I thought of you Nero. I had been coding all day (longer than I should've probably) and the caffeine still hadn't worn off by like 10pm. I contemplated hoping in the car and going and buying a bottle of vodka but then I remember how fucking hard hangovers hurt and thought better of it :mrgreen:

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day. -- Dean Martin

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:16 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15171
Anthropoid wrote:
Good points. I don't disagree.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: it seems to be part of our fundamental nature to be assholes.

Perhaps if we can acknowledge that--not in order to saddle ourselves with guilt or shame--we can think constructively how to reduce our individual and collective propensities to be assholes?

Aggrandizing "us" as the master species certainly doesn't seem to do the trick, though I agree wallowing in self-flagellation is also not helpful.

Internally we all are incredibly logical and rational beings.

Many of the traits we have are just traits, a lot of the time they're not positive or negative though purely negative ones exist. For instance most disorders are simply bad, pure and simple.

As for things like ignoring further evidence to maintain a current view - it is not solely negative. For instance all of us do have enemies. The best way to win is to win without having to fight - through acts of disinformation and conversion. Hence it is of paramount importance in some cases to be able to resist information. For instance imagine a garrison, enemies show up and say "your side already surrendered", -"ok, duh, then we'll surrender as well, why would they lie to us?"

People living in Soviet Union weren't just indoctrinated to the official views of USSR. Many were indoctrinated to view with extreme suspicion any and all information 'coming from top', trusting more what they saw themselves with their own eyes and the word of their trusted close circle rather than the media and authorities.

In fact many of the negative views of mankind stem from frustration - frustration arising from political disagreements. In US there are three primary sides, republicans, democrats and the unaffiliated ones. Each of the three groups is frustrated with the others, especially the democrat-republican axis, the further you go to the extreme in either.

But people simply act rationally from their circumstances and characteristics.

These large scale social systems form actual real existing forces, entities of their own that are not just abstractions but something that concretely exists within the brains of these people. A border is not just abstraction - it is a physical, only it doesn't exist in the forest or on dirt but in the brains, it has a real world physical manifestation in the heads of the people who regard it as a real thing and who's behavior corresponds to it existing.

Even scientific community is a collection of entities, even within it there are limits to what can be researched, what can be said and done - it is not an omnipotent system. It comes with institutional limits and it's own inertia. Just try to start a serious research program on something such as UFOs and alien abductions - it wouldn't matter if you actually got abducted and if military radars had secret records of tracking the object. You simply could not be taken serious. You would lose every shred of credibility and become a pariah within your academic tribe and beyond it, you'd become a dead man walking, a joke incarnate.

Hence groups of humans are a type of life form in their own, or an entity if that is preferable, combining and processing the sensory data, values and memories, the information available to it - but these systems have their own limitations for the algorithms they possess, the systems they have for making decisions, processing and filtering out conflicting information and so on.

And these group entities build internal inertia, they develop vectors, they merge, split, fight and collide with each other. For this is the highest expression of our superiority over all other known life - that our species is capable of manifesting these information entities, these superorganisms. It is only natural that there is conflict. It is the nature of nature that living things, even superorganisms, fight for resources and survival. Grow or die.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:22 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 15171
nero wrote:

I understand. ;)

You are so limited to your prejudice and preconceptions that your desire to appear as the intellectual that is outsmarting everyone else with sarcastic insertions is making you appear more stupid and stubborn in your ways than you really are.

You've seen this witty intellectual character and you are trying too hard to play that role. You cannot shoot towards the goal when you're not even at the stadium and no one is playing and you don't have the ball. Just because there are people present doesn't mean you can win your imaginary grand final in their eyes. The emperor has no clothes, they merely see you as someone trying to make crowd cheer noises with his mouth while kicking a bucket down the street. Though no one is hurt by it and you can celebrate your spectacular goals by yourself if that makes you happy, not all delusions are dangerous and sometimes they may allow for a more bearable existence. Take it from me, I am an adult who plays with swords.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:17 am 
First Sergeant

The "rage" continues . . . seems like a butthurt "progressivist" staff member at YT harassed Sargon a bit. Then eventually someone higher up the food chain was like "Dude, you can't fucking do that." <<CLICK>> video reinstated

I call this kinda shit pathetic.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:40 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 14634
Anthropoid wrote:
The "rage" continues . . . seems like a butthurt "progressivist" staff member at YT harassed Sargon a bit. Then eventually someone higher up the food chain was like "Dude, you can't fucking do that." <<CLICK>> video reinstated

I call this kinda shit pathetic.

YouTube appointed such unbiased luminaries as the ADL, Twitter & Buzzfeed "News" Staff/Board, along with other similar Feminazis and Far Lefties as their Thought Gestapo earlier this year. Admitted to it, even, while saying something about how they would decide what is real or fake news on YT. :roll:

I seem to recall trashbags like Anita Sarkeesian having been previously appointed to one of those Orwellian "Truth" Boards. Gives an idea what their make-up is.

They've been dicking with political commentators on YT, who are anywhere to the right of Mao, ever since. Slowly pushing their discriminatory flagging & restrictions more as time goes on, while attempting to avoid too much attention while doing so.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:46 pm 
First Sergeant

I agree with almost everything Sargon has to say. I don't dislike him. But something about his delivery just makes me want to get up and change the channel. I find I usually get everything I need from about 2 or 3 minutes of his typical 10 to 30 minute video. And he REALLY needs to get a voice coach. But that said, I strongly support his theme and appreciate his commitment. He is one of the most rational, analytically rigorous, clear and eloquent of all "alt-right" commentators. His is exactly the type of voice which has been progressively strangled out of academia so in that sense I'm a strong supporter. I'm a subscriber but I don't watch, or if I do, just enough to get the gist.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:45 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16223
Here is an incident that just happened this past week at my alma mater:

https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/39174/

Quote:
VIDEO: University of Illinois instructor assaults conservative students

DANIEL PAYNE - ASSISTANT EDITOR •NOVEMBER 20, 2017

Instructor tussles with students, smashes phone, is later arrested

A graduate student at the University of Illinois was arrested recently after assaulting at least one student, an altercation that was caught on camera.

Tariq Khan, a PhD student at the university, was videotaped at a rally on campus shouting such things as “Fuck Donald Trump” and “Fuck you guys,” the last epithet apparently directed at several nearby members of Turning Point USA, a conservative activist organization.

In the video, Khan appears to tell the members of Turning Point USA that he is going to “go tear down one of your flyers right now.” At this point, a man identified as Joel Valdez, the executive board member and campus activism coordinator for Turning Point USA at the University of Illinois, yells at Khan: “No one’s scare of you, old man. Don’t you have kids to look after?”

At this point Khan rushes over to the students and begins verbally accosting them, asking them: “Are you threatening my kids?”

Turning Point USA provided The College Fix with video of the event:

“Say something about my kids again!” Khan yells at Valdez. “Say one more thing about my kids, bitch!”

“I’m not threatening your kids,” Valdez insists.

At this point, Khan appears to notice the individual who is filming him, at which point Khan lunges at the cameraman, apparently taking a swing at him. “You want to threaten my kids, too?” he screams

“I didn’t say nothing,” the cameraman says. “I didn’t say anything.”

Khan approaches both Valdez and the cameraman several times, ultimately telling Valdez: “You’d better check yourself, okay? Check yourself. I’ll fuck you up if you threaten…”

At this point Khan grabs Valdez’s phone from his hands and walks around with it while continuing to accuse the students of having threatened his children. Eventually Khan smashes Valdez’s phone before walking away.

Khan was later arrested for the altercation and issued a summons to appear in court “for criminal damage to property.”

The instructor is listed as being involved with several departments at the University of Illinois, including African American Studies, Gender and Women’s Studies, and Latina/Latino Studies.

Here is the University of Illinois Police Department news blotter for this incident:

Quote:
At 3:25 p.m. Thursday at the U. of I. Public Safety Building, U. of I. graduate student Tariq D. Khan, 39, of Champaign, was issued a state of Illinois notice to appear in court for criminal damage to property. It was reported that Khan forcibly took a cellphone from another student around 1:36 p.m. during a confrontation near Green and Wright streets, Urbana, and threw it on the sidewalk. The cellphone has an estimated value of $700.

http://police.illinois.edu/crime-report ... e-blotter/

And here is some information about Mr. Khan:

https://www.coursicle.com/illinois/prof ... ariq+Khan/

Quote:
Tariq Khan

Recent Courses
AFRO 281 - Constructing Race In America
HIST 281 - Constructing Race In America
LLS 281 - Constructing Race In America
AAS 281 - Constructing Race In America
GWS 286 - Us Gender History Since 1877
HIST 286 - Us Gender History Since 1877

Recent Semesters Teaching
Spring 2017, Fall 2016

Departments
AFRO, HIST, LLS, AAS, GWS

Schedule Planner
View Tariq Khan's Spring 2018 classes

Based on Mr Khan's recent courses I would guess that his focus of studies is "social justice".

"Check yourself" :lol: :lol: :lol:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail