Sargoz vs SJW zombie :lol:

Post subject: Re: Sargon Debate at Mythcon
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
NefariousKoel wrote:

An interesting video.

It was amusing at times when the SJW stepped into a hole that he had to quickly back out of.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:51 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
chijohnaok wrote:
NefariousKoel wrote:

An interesting video.

It was amusing at times when the SJW stepped into a hole that he had to quickly back out of.

It got better as time went on.

After the twit "interviewer" started the whole thing off with a character attack, the tone was set. Shit was on. :lol:

The guy's face got so sour and pouty over time, and it got even better when he stormed out, in a rage, at the end. Buahahah.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:44 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 8782
Watched most of it, the SJW wore me out, bailed out.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11323
NefariousKoel wrote:

It got better as time went on.
[/quote]

"How do you decide which criticism is legitimate and which isn't?"

"Well, if they start out by insulting you you can probably dismiss it as irrelevant... *turns to fuming SJW* Yeah, I didn't think you'd like that."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:44 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
This sargon goes to same category with milo, jewpiekill, and others.

Irrelavant, and I piss on those sjws.

Totally irrelevant, one ms persons; one millisecond is the time I need to turn them off.

So it goes.

PS. In the 80's the shortest time unit was invented in Finland, the time needed to switch the channel when Klaus Thomasson appeared in the tube. So the unit was named as thomasson. What is remarkable is that one thomasson is less than light travels the shortest distance.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:19 pm 
Hair in the soap

nero wrote:

Totally irrelevant, one ms persons; one millisecond is the time I need to turn them off.

So it goes.

Oh, look.

Somebody got triggered! :lol:

Mission accomplished.

Quote:
PS. In the 80's the shortest time unit was invented in Finland, the time needed to switch the channel when Klaus Thomasson appeared in the tube. So the unit was named as thomasson. What is remarkable is that one thomasson is less than light travels the shortest distance.

Nobody, here, gives a shit about Finland. Despite your repeated pleas for recognition. It reeks of desperate attention seeking. "Irrelevant."

Maybe try again if Commies or Russkies take over, which seems to be a long running Finnish theme. Or when your government starts arresting people for Wrongthink, as in other parts of Europe. That could possibly spice up the Finland conversation. But usually it's ZzzzzZzz.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 12:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
nero wrote:

So it goes.

Oh, look.

Somebody got triggered! :lol:

Mission accomplished.

If I say that I couldn't care less, what have you achieved?

:lol:

NefariousKoel wrote:
Quote:

Nobody, here, gives a shit about Finland. Despite your repeated pleas for recognition. It reeks of desperate attention seeking. "Irrelevant."

Maybe try again if Commies or Russkies take over, which seems to be a long running Finnish theme. Or when your government starts arresting people for Wrongthink, as in other parts of Europe. That could possibly spice up the Finland conversation. But usually it's ZzzzzZzz.

I have always known that you are not science minded, and can not appreciate the breakthroughs in fundamental physics. :(

But I understand, when you are given so little, we can not ask too much. :(

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2017 9:16 pm 
Hair in the soap

If you could care less, Nero, then why bother fantasizing about giving said internet personalities a golden shower, and ranting about them? You certainly spent more than "one millisecond" complaining. :lol:

You are a good example of denial in action, but the most hilarious part is your constant fishing for validation.

Your regular "Look at me! I'm so much more awesome than any of you! Look at me!" sounds like a desperate cry for praise and attention. Is it daddy or mommy issues that's always up your butt? Or did people, in general, not like you much when you were a sprouting raisin?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:23 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
If you could care less, Nero, then why bother fantasizing about giving said internet personalities a golden shower, and ranting about them? You certainly spent more than "one millisecond" complaining. :lol:

You are a good example of denial in action, but the most hilarious part is your constant fishing for validation.

Your regular "Look at me! I'm so much more awesome than any of you! Look at me!" sounds like a desperate cry for praise and attention. Is it daddy or mommy issues that's always up your butt? Or did people, in general, not like you much when you were a sprouting raisin?

I participate discussion on this forum, and express my opinion on many things. ;)

Do you have any problems with that? :roll:

Profile E-mail