All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Re: Tally of mdiehl's -rep on me
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:54 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 14215
Oh my, did someone -rep you?

Do not worry, this is why the moderation team exists, for cases like these. Please, sit on the comfortable recliner and help yourself to a Dr. Pepper and some chocolate and fill in this following form, the doctor will soon call you in.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:14 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13948
Mdielio has neg repped me lots of times. He's very emotional, Nero. He'll walk away and get over it in a couple days don't worry about it.

Starting a thread about it makes you the biggest, sloppiest pussy in the northern hemisphere :lol: What a crackpot gesh.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:41 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
Kameolontti wrote:
Oh my, did someone -rep you?

Do not worry, this is why the moderation team exists, for cases like these. Please, sit on the comfortable recliner and help yourself to a Dr. Pepper and some chocolate and fill in this following form, the doctor will soon call you in.

<..img..>

:lol:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:46 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 7360
It's simple. By the time he + reps everyone mocking you or pointing out your status as #1 troll he is easily able to come back to - rep you again.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:11 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
nelmsm wrote:
It's simple. By the time he + reps everyone mocking you or pointing out your status as #1 troll he is easily able to come back to - rep you again.

+Rep'd you

I was nearly out of people to +rep, most were blocked.

Just so happens yours is still valid. It was rep you, or neg rep Nero to "spread my reputation around" before being allowed to do so with others again. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 8:01 am 

nelmsm wrote:

Come on now, it's a pretty damn complex and overengineered system utilizing higher maths, relative field equations to account for how space-time is being bent around massive egos and how time itself slows down near these objects. We must account for the bloated ego and time dilation to be able to keep the rate of -reps to a constant for outside observers though it is understandable that within the ego well itself it will seem like these actions are occurring at unnatural speed.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
Kameolontti wrote:

Funny form indeed.

And I do not mind -rep at all. So far as I see a reason, your "runkkari" -rep made sense to me, I could understand.

;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:54 pm 
Sergeant Major

C_S wrote:
Mdielio has neg repped me lots of times. He's very emotional, Nero. He'll walk away and get over it in a couple days don't worry about it.

Starting a thread about it makes you the biggest, sloppiest pussy in the northern hemisphere :lol: What a crackpot gesh.

Hey, I am not whining about getting -rep. Actually I am concerned about being too much on the positive. Not doing my dissident job properly. :(

But I was pissed with the one, corncob. But I have to admit he is smarter than I am with the repping system, or he is an unbelievable hacker. Which I don't believe.

Leben und leben lassen. ;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:15 am 

If all you're concerned about is lowering your reputation points, you need to work harder on being an asshole to everyone.

You cannot really afford any strokes of good will or pleasantries as these may lead to an awkward situation where someone was going to -rep you but then didn't because they felt you weren't being that much of a dick that time or even worse, someone might +rep you after reading an accidental post that wasn't offensive or sneering.

You know, like in the book:

But do the exact opposite of everything suggested in the book. I hope this helps.

Like I said, this is why the moderation team exists, to help you get the most out of your experience here, we don't judge if you want to race to the bottom, well, we do by -repping and calling it out and stuff but you know, that's also a part of your goals as stated above. As far as I can see, everything is going according to your plan though I wouldn't go as far as to say that "everyone is happy" as your repeated -rep shows. It is, after all, an indication for displeasure and judgment.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Kameolontti wrote:
If all you're concerned about is lowering your reputation points, you need to work harder on being an asshole to everyone.

You cannot really afford any strokes of good will or pleasantries as these may lead to an awkward situation where someone was going to -rep you but then didn't because they felt you weren't being that much of a dick that time or even worse, someone might +rep you after reading an accidental post that wasn't offensive or sneering.

You know, like in the book:

But do the exact opposite of everything suggested in the book. I hope this helps.

Like I said, this is why the moderation team exists, to help you get the most out of your experience here, we don't judge if you want to race to the bottom, well, we do by -repping and calling it out and stuff but you know, that's also a part of your goals as stated above. As far as I can see, everything is going according to your plan though I wouldn't go as far as to say that "everyone is happy" as your repeated -rep shows. It is, after all, an indication for displeasure and judgment.

I do what I want, the other people what they can. ;)

Profile E-mail