All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Re: Poking fun at Greenpiss
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:40 pm 
buck private

Reputation points: 8782
nero wrote:
Wow, I have been to know that everything is in the Book. But then you in Roman faith take that your almighty pope who can invent new things. I beg to disagree, like Hus, Calvin and Luther.

So you are saying that what Jesus said is not complete and can be improved. :lol:

The same with the old testament. :roll:

This is funny.
:lol:
Quote:
Q:
How many pages are in the bible?
A:
Quick Answer

There are more than 1,200 pages in the bible. The true page count differs based on the edition of the bible. Continue Reading
https://www.reference.com/world-view/ma ... 032459d8bd
The only time Jesus talked to anybody about anything are in the New Testament Bible?

I always assumed the New Testament contained the main concepts and naturally he had conversations about this and that like all humans.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:50 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
Wow, I have been to know that everything is in the Book. But then you in Roman faith take that your almighty pope who can invent new things. I beg to disagree, like Hus, Calvin and Luther.

So you are saying that what Jesus said is not complete and can be improved. :lol:

The same with the old testament. :roll:

This is funny.
:lol:
Quote:
Q:
How many pages are in the bible?
A:
Quick Answer

There are more than 1,200 pages in the bible. The true page count differs based on the edition of the bible. Continue Reading
https://www.reference.com/world-view/ma ... 032459d8bd
The only time Jesus talked to anybody about anything are in the New Testament Bible?

I always assumed the New Testament contained the main concepts and naturally he had conversations about this and that like all humans.

So the scripture has to be interpreted, reinvented, and improved.

The catholics have indeed been creative in this invention. Everything Jesus did not say, or he did say in a wrong way. There is a lot of holy what ever things that must be "improved" :roll:

You know what I mean.

I don't buy, until you can present one god. A small, Indian god (preferably with eight hands) will do, if Jesus is busy. ;)

So it goes.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:09 pm 
buck private

nero wrote:

The catholics have indeed been creative in this invention. Everything Jesus did not say, or he did say in a wrong way. There is a lot of holy what ever things that must be "improved" :roll:

You know what I mean.

I don't buy, until you can present one god. A small, Indian god (preferably with eight hands) will do, if Jesus is busy. ;)

So it goes.
Without commenting on all your sarcastic nonsense I'll just ask you; Where did everything come from?

Am satisfied with this answer:Five Ways (Aquinas)

What's your answer?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:08 am 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
nero wrote:

You know what I mean.

So it goes.
Without commenting on all your sarcastic nonsense I'll just ask you; Where did everything come from?

Am satisfied with this answer:Five Ways (Aquinas)

What's your answer?

Where did your god come from? Can you answer that?

As for your question I can only say what science can say, a big bang started this universe some 14 billion years ago.

The search for the ultimate question is going on. And the answer is 42. ;)

And then there was light.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:51 am 
buck private

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 4:15 am 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:

And your point is? :roll:

Jedoch Ich kenne meine Pappenheimer.

So the climate has always been changing. That is true.

During the last million years the Earth's climate has been very volatile, a little change can start and an ice age.

Then the Greenland saga is very interesting: THE LOST NORSE, Why did Greenland’s Vikings disappear?.

But was the medieval war period so warm that Vikings did grow wheat in Greenland? Not likely, perhaps experiments with barley. But the there was enough grass for the Viking cows; long horned cows.

Cows were important to Viking economy, so grassland was appreciated by the Vikings.

;)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:20 am 
buck private

All I can say is ...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:42 am 
Sergeant Major

abradley wrote:
All I can say is ...

Bad, bad.

You communicate only by video clips. Occasionally quoting the Chicago mafia or (((Pipes))).

I would expect that a man in your age would have developed some individual ideas of your own to share. But then you are catholic and you have Ning. So you are in good control. :lol:

But actually sad. :(

I would have liked to discuss how the Black Death and the population loss actually effected the climate. And how killing 120 million injuns effected the climate. You know, when land is not farmed and forest grows, a lot of CO2 is taken off. And such.

But you probably answer with a dim video, as usual. :roll:

So it goes.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:50 am 
buck private

nero wrote:
abradley wrote:
All I can say is ...

Bad, bad.

You communicate only by video clips. Occasionally quoting the Chicago mafia or (((Pipes))).

I would expect that a man in your age would have developed some individual ideas of your own to share. But then you are catholic and you have Ning. So you are in good control. :lol:

But actually sad. :(

I would have liked to discuss how the Black Death and the population loss actually effected the climate. And how killing 120 million injuns effected the climate. You know, when land is not farmed and forest grows, a lot of CO2 is taken off. And such.

But you probably answer with a dim video, as usual. :roll:

So it goes.
Huh, are you on some kind of drug?

Profile E-mail