maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Nov 17, 2018 3:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 6:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
wulfir wrote:
sven wrote:
My mother's family migrated...

They should have built a wall against that shit...

There was a wall, between the East and the West. No migration from Sachsen to Rheinland.

Good that it is gone.

Better to tear down walls than build wall.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:23 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
nero wrote:
Better to tear down walls than build wall.

There's a bit of Kraut in Trump IIRC, like fröken sven not a drop of Svede. Good Mauer building genes no doubt.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:44 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15552
I think the USA should deport all illegals to Finland.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:59 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
I think the USA should deport all illegals to Finland.

Are already having your period? :roll:

According to my calculations you are at least two weeks early. :lol:

Give the next red tampoon if you must. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:30 pm 
Sergeant Major

You have the emotional maturity of and less intelligence than most American eight year old children. You blame the world because no one likes you and because you are a person of no notable achievements and indeed few successes of any kind. Yet, Sneero, the blame for your failures and your isolation lies entirely with yourself. I don't take your comment personally despite your intent. Instend I see it as symptomatic of your misogyny. No wonder why you were divorced. What woman, on realizing the sort of specimen that you are, could want you? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:28 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
You have the emotional maturity of and less intelligence than most American eight year old children. You blame the world because no one likes you and because you are a person of no notable achievements and indeed few successes of any kind. Yet, Sneero, the blame for your failures and your isolation lies entirely with yourself. I don't take your comment personally despite your intent. Instend I see it as symptomatic of your misogyny. No wonder why you were divorced. What woman, on realizing the sort of specimen that you are, could want you? :lol:

Imagined authority from ignorance. :lol:

So typical of you.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:48 pm 
Sergeant Major

No idea what you're on about. I'm working off the things you've said about your own life, and your general demeanor.

I get it that you're miserable. Shrug. I can't fix that. No one can fix that for you. Only you.

You imagine you've got some important role to play maybe in which saying something idiotic about me factors into your grand plan. At times I have thought you aren't a complete idiot, but those times are fading into the distant past.

So here's the deal. In a world of problems great and small, your trolling is sort of a very tiny problem among what I call "First World Problems." And these things I call "First World Problems" are mostly chickenshit problems. Some jerk tailgates. Some bureaucrat takes too long to process a form and it costs small amounts of extra money. The City Bus is stopped ahead and a bunch of little old ladies are taking ten minutes to get on or off, so traffic has backed up. You're presence is minor compared to those problems, and those problems are trivial in the grand scheme of things.

You've no idea. I don't get bothered about city buses, or bureaucrats any more. I put those in the perspective of greater problems that others experience. No one in MY family has been killed by an illegal immigrant. Robbed, yes, killed, no.

You think you have some brilliant insight about Americans so you say stupid things about ideas like the Trump Border Wall. Shrug. You don't know. You couldn't. You don't have a bunch of latino/a gang bangers in your town. I merely proposed that you gain some first hand experience. America should deport our illegals to Finland.

Your hysterical emotional reaction was very telling. It seems that you would build a wall between Finland and latino/a gang bangers as well.

Again. Shrug.

Bottom line is that you've got nothing. What have you accomplished in your life? At the end of the day, who are you? Is it really the case that all you have to live for is for you to behave like a spoiled seven year old at the Drive Thru?

Seriously.

Don't get me wrong. I hope for your recovery. The foregoing isn't supposed to insult you so much as it is to encourage you to think about why you're so bitter, and whether you at the end of your days want to just be a name in some cosmic dictionary, appearing in the definition of the word "chickenshit."

I'm a pretty happy guy despite your efforts and you've done nothing to bring me down. I've run up a bunch of successes in the past ten years, and my retirement prospects are looking pretty good. By the time I retire I'll have such a bucket list of honorable "been there, done that" wins, that Ima sit back like Wilkerson and laugh.

Where will you be in ten years? What will you have done? Anything at all?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

mdiehl wrote:
No idea what you're on about.

No surprise. :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 9:52 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5295
Here's some guy who fears the Catholic Church is under attack by the atheist Marshmallow Man:

Quote:
I’m talking about the current enemy of the Catholic Church which might also be called secular, humanistic, global do-goodism. Otherwise known as Moralistic-Therapeutic-Deism.

The Marshmallow Man strides across the globe not with armies and air forces, navies and military might, but with “Global Initiatives” in education, health and social services and environmental policies.

The Marshmallow Man works behind the scenes through global foundations, NGOs, unelected organizations like the UN and other international groups. In this way he brings in everything the Nazis and Communists wanted, but all in the name of making the world a brighter, cleaner, happier place for everyone (but that was the aim of the Nazis and Communists too–they were going to create their own Utopias)

What does the Marshmallow Man introduce?–all the same evils the Nazis and Communists introduced: population control and eugenics through sterilization, contraception, abortion and euthanasia.

What is their aim? A world system that is integrated, dominant and utopian.

What else do they bring about? forced re-distribution of wealth through taxation, international banking and international trade deals put in place by unelected bureaucrats.

https://dwightlongenecker.com/pope-francis-and-the-marshmallow-monster/

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:33 am 
Sergeant Major

One thing I am curious about is how Judaism and Christianity are so recent inventions in comparison of the time of Homo Sapiens Sapiens that emerged 200000 years ago. Why didn't the creator announce himself right away? That allowed false gods and idols before the One True God was invented in Mesopotamia about 2000 BC.

There is a biblical verse to explain the mystery. There usually is, like to explain quantum mechanics and especially Schrödinger equation. Too bad I was an atheist. :(

Shit happens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next