maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


It's the Gulag of Fun



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:19 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15854
Reputation points: 720
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
{Snip}
Is Rodney Stark your argument? :lol:

Please in give your arguments in your own words, please. ;)

Waiting...

PS. Perhaps that all religions that I know ban contraception, but there are converts from religion to no religion too. But is this in balance. ;)
PPS. How about the scientists, how religious they are?
(My BOLD and Size.)

Why? Can't you disprove Rodney Stark?

:lol:

I do not watch any rodney stark videos, just for metal hygienic reasons. :twisted:

I you want to argue on something, use your own words.

So it goes.

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:29 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16178
Reputation points: 13228
nero wrote:
{Snip}
:lol:

I do not watch any rodney stark videos, just for metal hygienic reasons. :twisted:

I you want to argue on something, use your own words.

So it goes.
:lol: In this case Stark is my spokesman, sort of like a lawyer/client situation.

He and the other people I quote are used to insure I don't misstate things. Old farts need that help.

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:31 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15854
Reputation points: 720
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
{Snip}
:lol:

I do not watch any rodney stark videos, just for metal hygienic reasons. :twisted:

I you want to argue on something, use your own words.

So it goes.
:lol: In this case Stark is my spokesman, sort of like a lawyer/client situation.

He and the other people I quote are used to insure I don't misstate things. Old farts need that help.

Well, then what do you say.

What is the message?

;)

PS. I ain't going to watching your dim videos. :twisted:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:35 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16178
Reputation points: 13228
nero wrote:
{Snip}
Well, then what do you say.

What is the message?

;)

PS. I ain't going to watching your dim videos. :twisted:
In this case_ Stark is the message. 8-)

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:45 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15854
Reputation points: 720
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
{Snip}
Well, then what do you say.

What is the message?

;)

PS. I ain't going to watching your dim videos. :twisted:
In this case_ Stark is the message. 8-)

So, as a counterargument, I am not dying, yet. ;)

How does your stark say about that?

:lol:

But discussion is about discussion between two parties, and you are marching in some dim videos. Why not defending your position in your own words, and I do the same, in the same way. ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:05 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16178
Reputation points: 13228
nero wrote:
So, as a counterargument, I am not dying, yet. ;)

How does your stark say about that?

:lol:

But discussion is about discussion between two parties, and you are marching in some dim videos. Why not defending your position in your own words, and I do the same, in the same way. ;)
IMHO people should prove their views by facts, not just general statements.

Say you post that Queen Isabella executed 30,000 heretics and Jews, my reply would be she didn't by quoting from or just linking to https://strangenotions.com/spanish-inquisition/ where there are some facts, not just 'everybody knows it.'

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:26 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15854
Reputation points: 720
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
So, as a counterargument, I am not dying, yet. ;)

How does your stark say about that?

:lol:

But discussion is about discussion between two parties, and you are marching in some dim videos. Why not defending your position in your own words, and I do the same, in the same way. ;)
IMHO people should prove their views by facts, not just general statements.

Say you post that Queen Isabella executed 30,000 heretics and Jews, my reply would be she didn't by quoting from or just linking to https://strangenotions.com/spanish-inquisition/ where there are some facts, not just 'everybody knows it.'

I am OK with facts, but then there are those alternative facts. :lol:

But when you have opinions, write them down, here. And if you have some evidence in form of links or videos, show them.

But that is no proof when another guy agrees your opinion in a dim video, is it? :roll:

I am ready to discus and argue without any those externalizations, opinions and such. But of course references to scientific facts are allowed.

How about these rules? ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:33 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16178
Reputation points: 13228
nero wrote:
{Snip}
How about these rules? ;)
In this case 'Stark is my spokesman.' :D

Think I watch another one of the series, interesting, informative, and not MSM.

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:42 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 15854
Reputation points: 720
abradley wrote:
nero wrote:
{Snip}
How about these rules? ;)
In this case 'Stark is my spokesman.' :D

Think I watch another one of the series, interesting, informative, and not MSM.

No, speak for yourself.

And your stark is no near to scientific proof, or fact. :lol:

Even your catholic barren bishop is more convincing. :roll:

Own words.

Can you? :roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Atheism isn't Edgy or Amazing- It's Dying Out Worldwide
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:57 pm 
Offline
buck private
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 20, 2008 8:01 am
Posts: 16178
Reputation points: 13228
Think I'll watch


Sounds interesting ... why don't we watch together and discuss later? :)

_________________
“Political Language… is Designed to Make Lies Sound Truthful… and to Give an Appearance of Solidity to Pure Wind.” — George Orwell


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 211 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group