PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
Macron's balls appear to have come into question:

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/france ... /606659620

[I can't copy/paste the article but read it for yourself at the above link]

Macron goes to Caribbean, but why is Trump waiting. Not going to Mar-a-Lago yet.

But there are demonstrations against Macron's legislation though, as assumed.

But where is any of Trump legislation yet? :roll:

So it goes.

Trump has (as far as I know) been to Florida once already.
He is not going to go to Mar-a-Lago because doing so will place a burden on recovery efforts in the area.

Congress passed HR 601 with hurricane assistance and additional funding for the National Flood Insurance Program and Trump signed the bill on Sept 8. Trump already signed that bill I to law.

(As information to those not familiar with US government, Congress passes legislation and the President either signs or vetoes it. A president cannot introduce legislation).

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Last edited by chijohnaok on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:
Macron goes to Caribbean, but why is Trump waiting. Not going to Mar-a-Lago yet.

But there are demonstrations against Macron's legislation though, as assumed.

But where is any of Trump legislation yet? :roll:

So it goes.

Trump has (as far as I know) been to Florida once already.
He is not going to go to Mar-a-Lago because doing so will place a burden on recovery efforts in the area.

Congress passed HR 601 with hurricane assistance and additional funding for the National Flood Insurance Program and Trump signed the bill on Sept 8.

(As information to those not familiar with US government, Congress passes legislation and the President either signs or vetoes it. A president cannot introduce legislation).

Was that a part of the deal Trump did with the demorats and rinos? Giving help to the hurricane hit areas in exchange of debt ceiling rise? :roll:

Just curious. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
nero wrote:
Was that a part of the deal Trump did with the demorats and rinos? Giving help to the hurricane hit areas in exchange of debt ceiling rise? :roll:

What's so surprising about it to you, Nero?

Some in the media call Trump a "populist", attempting to put a negative spin on it for some reason. They're not far off because he comes across as empathizing with the 'average Joe' American.

Securing extra gov't assistance for those who've lost their homes in a natural disaster is something I'd expect him to do. Without giving a second glance at party politics in Washington. Seems like he's doing what he thinks is right, not what the lifetime politician party hacks want him to do. I think this kind of attitude is a big reason he won the election.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
NefariousKoel wrote:
nero wrote:

What's so surprising about it to you, Nero?

Some in the media call Trump a "populist", attempting to put a negative spin on it for some reason. They're not far off because he comes across as empathizing with the 'average Joe' American.

Securing extra gov't assistance for those who've lost their homes in a natural disaster is something I'd expect him to do. Without giving a second glance at party politics in Washington. Seems like he's doing what he thinks is right, not what the lifetime politician party hacks want him to do. I think this kind of attitude is a big reason he won the election.

:lol:

I have nothing against helping the people suffered from hurricanes, but who would not. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail