maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Forum rules


It's the Gulag of Fun



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:05 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:50 pm
Posts: 26293
Location: West coast of the east coast
Reputation points: 15259
nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
Macron's balls appear to have come into question:

http://www.fox13memphis.com/news/france ... /606659620

[I can't copy/paste the article but read it for yourself at the above link]

Macron goes to Caribbean, but why is Trump waiting. Not going to Mar-a-Lago yet.

But there are demonstrations against Macron's legislation though, as assumed.

But where is any of Trump legislation yet? :roll:

So it goes.



Trump has (as far as I know) been to Florida once already.
He is not going to go to Mar-a-Lago because doing so will place a burden on recovery efforts in the area.

Congress passed HR 601 with hurricane assistance and additional funding for the National Flood Insurance Program and Trump signed the bill on Sept 8. Trump already signed that bill I to law.

(As information to those not familiar with US government, Congress passes legislation and the President either signs or vetoes it. A president cannot introduce legislation).

_________________
The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public’s money.
- misattributed to Alexis De Tocqueville

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links


Last edited by chijohnaok on Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:11 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 12840
Reputation points: 2776
chijohnaok wrote:
nero wrote:
...
Macron goes to Caribbean, but why is Trump waiting. Not going to Mar-a-Lago yet.

But there are demonstrations against Macron's legislation though, as assumed.

But where is any of Trump legislation yet? :roll:

So it goes.



Trump has (as far as I know) been to Florida once already.
He is not going to go to Mar-a-Lago because doing so will place a burden on recovery efforts in the area.

Congress passed HR 601 with hurricane assistance and additional funding for the National Flood Insurance Program and Trump signed the bill on Sept 8.

(As information to those not familiar with US government, Congress passes legislation and the President either signs or vetoes it. A president cannot introduce legislation).

Was that a part of the deal Trump did with the demorats and rinos? Giving help to the hurricane hit areas in exchange of debt ceiling rise? :roll:

Just curious. :roll:

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
 Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:37 pm 
Offline
Hair in the soap
User avatar

Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:46 am
Posts: 17225
Reputation points: 13550
nero wrote:
Was that a part of the deal Trump did with the demorats and rinos? Giving help to the hurricane hit areas in exchange of debt ceiling rise? :roll:

Just curious. :roll:


What's so surprising about it to you, Nero?

Some in the media call Trump a "populist", attempting to put a negative spin on it for some reason. They're not far off because he comes across as empathizing with the 'average Joe' American.

Securing extra gov't assistance for those who've lost their homes in a natural disaster is something I'd expect him to do. Without giving a second glance at party politics in Washington. Seems like he's doing what he thinks is right, not what the lifetime politician party hacks want him to do. I think this kind of attitude is a big reason he won the election.

_________________
..
.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 6:46 pm 
Offline
Sergeant Major

Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm
Posts: 12840
Reputation points: 2776
NefariousKoel wrote:
nero wrote:
Was that a part of the deal Trump did with the demorats and rinos? Giving help to the hurricane hit areas in exchange of debt ceiling rise? :roll:

Just curious. :roll:


What's so surprising about it to you, Nero?

Some in the media call Trump a "populist", attempting to put a negative spin on it for some reason. They're not far off because he comes across as empathizing with the 'average Joe' American.

Securing extra gov't assistance for those who've lost their homes in a natural disaster is something I'd expect him to do. Without giving a second glance at party politics in Washington. Seems like he's doing what he thinks is right, not what the lifetime politician party hacks want him to do. I think this kind of attitude is a big reason he won the election.

:lol:

I have nothing against helping the people suffered from hurricanes, but who would not. ;)

_________________
The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.


Top
 Profile E-mail  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group