It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 12:18 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:33 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 1377
'With Mr Putin alongside him, Macron repeated the accusation in a reply to a journalist's question, saying: “During the campaign, Russia Today and Sputnik were agents of influence which on several occasions spread fake news about me personally and my campaign.

“They behaved like organs of influence, of propaganda and of lying propaganda,” he said.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 62336.html

“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
Ben Stein, New York Times 26/11/06

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Macron has Balls, whereas Trump is Putin's Poodle
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 6:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 2776
normski- wrote:
'With Mr Putin alongside him, Macron repeated the accusation in a reply to a journalist's question, saying: “During the campaign, Russia Today and Sputnik were agents of influence which on several occasions spread fake news about me personally and my campaign.

“They behaved like organs of influence, of propaganda and of lying propaganda,” he said.'

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 62336.html

Do not expect any response from the trumpetists. They are ashamed of how Trump bowed to Saudi gold, danced the sabre dance and how Macron held the little hand in power grip. :roll:

Tough guys don't dance.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:12 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11508
Macron has his own master to bow to.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:41 am 
Sergeant Major

Mac wrote:
Macron has his own master to bow to.

Emmanuel not bowing, he is kneeling to tie up Angela's shoe laces. But keeps his head up, unlike Trump. But the there is so much gold in the medal that even Arnold would bow. ;)

PS. I didn't know that you are a trumpetist. :lol:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 8:58 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11508
nero wrote:
Emmanuel not bowing, he is kneeling to tie up Angela's shoe laces. But keeps his head up, unlike Trump. But the there is so much gold in the medal that even Arnold would bow. ;)

:lol:

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
Telegraph Article wrote:
Mr Macron, whose country is part of a Western coalition that supports rebel groups and has accused Syrian President Bashar al-Assad of using chemical weapons, said any further use of chemical weapons in Syria was a red line for France which would result in reprisals.

LOLwut?

If Macron says France will take care of it, then let's just hand over that Syria bullshit to them. Or does he mean that the Americans will do something about it, and is just trying to take credit? :roll:

Does France really send their armed forces for reprisal all that much in recent decades? Other than the regular colonial African bush war activities, which still seem to come off as some kind of latent colonialism.

Macron's whining about Russian bias against him is also comical. What a 'lil bitch. Putin probably told him to put his Globalist mouth on his cock, after he was done blowing the rest of the European elites. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 10:31 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
Telegraph Article wrote:
Mr Macron, whose country is part of a Western coalition that supports rebel groups and has accused Syrian President Bashar al-Assad of using chemical weapons, said any further use of chemical weapons in Syria was a red line for France which would result in reprisals.

LOLwut?

If Macron says France will take care of it, then let's just hand over that Syria bullshit to them. Or does he mean that the Americans will do something about it, and is just trying to take credit? :roll:

Does France really send their armed forces for reprisal all that much in recent decades? Other than the regular colonial African bush war activities, which still seem to come off as some kind of latent colonialism.

Macron's whining about Russian bias against him is also comical. What a 'lil bitch. Putin probably told him to put his Globalist mouth on his cock, after he was done blowing the rest of the European elites. :lol:

Torygraph article? :shock:

Where did you find that out? :roll:

Ahh, true trumpetists have their alternative facts.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:03 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 13550
nero wrote:
Torygraph article? :shock:

Where did you find that out? :roll:

Ahh, true trumpetists have their alternative facts.

Did I say Telegraph? I meant the link to the Independent in your original post, this thread.

~~> http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 62336.html

Practically the same thing anyway. Mainstream news sensationalism.

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:12 am 
Sergeant Major

NefariousKoel wrote:
Practically the same thing anyway. Mainstream news sensationalism.

Another trumpian "alternative fact"... :roll:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 11:39 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 11537
There's no question that the Russians tried to influence the US presidential election by hacking DNC servers and airing the DNC's dirty laundry.

It. Does. Not. Trouble. Me.

Mexico aids and abets illegals in the USA at obtaining driver's licenses, registering to vote, signing up for benefits, and tells them how to vote and for whom to vote. Israel doesn't need to tell people how to get driver's licenses but they too directly advocate for political outcomes. As do: China, Korea, Germany, France, and Saudi Arabia.

No one in the DNC ever cared about that sort of thing, especially when the PRC made contributions to the WJC election campaign via a proxy contributor.

So let's consider what the Russians are strongly suspected to have done. Hacked the DNC. Yes. Aired a bunch of nasty behind the scenes business that revealed how corrupt and cronyistic the DNCs nomination process was? Yes. Rig election machines or ballot scoring machines? No. Tell US citizens how to vote? No. Stuff ballot boxes? No.

Seems to me that Russia had to (1) get in line, so to speak, because other nations have been trying to interfere in US elections for decades, and (2) hope that the shit they uncovered would be so stinky that voters would be swayed by it. We do not know whether voters were particularly swayed by it. I suspect that some were. I suspect however that Hilary Clinton's electoral outlook was basically doomed already because of her nonsensical responses to the email server crisis, and due to her past political activities, none of which reflect on her in a positive way.

Next time the Russians hack a US political insider's accounts, I hope they don't wait as long to publish the info. I'll take any kind of sunshine on the dirty inner workings of the Federal political bureaucracy any day over darkness and secrecy.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits