It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

It's the Gulag of Fun

Post subject: Taking Action Against the Trump Hate
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 6:34 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 8956
I'm pretty fed up with some of the anti-Trump hate, slander and defamation I'm seeing on Youtube.

I've reported several videos to Youtube but I doubt anything will come of it. Any idea how I might get word to Trump's staff that they need to assign an intern or someone in the Press Secretaries staff to keep a daily eye on Youtube and this sort of stuff?

1st Amendment does not afford one the right to engage in defamation, much less making accusations of crimes outside of pressing charges legally.

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Taking Action Against the Trump Hate
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 10478
The best way to get that message to trump is to get yourself blotto and strut around proclaiming yourself the bearer of inside knowledge that no one else understands.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:09 am 
First Sergeant

This is seriously fucked up. Dice has a Play list with 19 videos of dumbasses threatening to kill Trump and/or his family!? WTF!?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa8S4GilqogQ9ZRZsSSN-TOIW2PFwt_R9[/youtube]

Anthro: Answer question #2: How do "Climate Change models" mathematically control for the natural forces which caused the Ice Age(s) to come and go . . . repeatedly?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:29 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11996
Anthropoid wrote:
This is seriously fucked up. Dice has a Play list with 19 videos of dumbasses threatening to kill Trump and/or his family!? WTF!?

Well... I bet they'll be crying even more if they get arrested by the Secret Service for publicly threatening to kill POTUS.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:49 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 12669
I have FB friends from over there who were first bitching about "Trump's fake news" who are now spreading fake news about Trump themselves...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:10 am 
Hair in the soap

Reputation points: 11996
Kameolontti wrote:
I have FB friends from over there who were first bitching about "Trump's fake news" who are now spreading fake news about Trump themselves...

Our Leftistas are always putting their foot in their own mouths with this kind of hypocrisy. Always.

Yet they still continue doing it over & over again. :lol: It's more akin to mass hysteria than logical thought processes for them.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:10 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 10508
Youtube is run by a bunch of leftist cucks. One of the big vloggers on there, Philip DeFranco, got left out of their 2016 Youtube Rewind video in a fit of spite because he refused to endorse Hillary in one of his videos.

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:16 am 
First Sergeant

Mac wrote:
Youtube is run by a bunch of leftist cucks. One of the big vloggers on there, Philip DeFranco, got left out of their 2016 Youtube Rewind video in a fit of spite because he refused to endorse Hillary in one of his videos.

True; but they are also a business, and given half the country voted for Trump, might not be the best business plan to turn a blind eye to anti-Trump defamation and threats.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:16 am 
His Most Gracious Majesty, Commie of the Year

Reputation points: 12669
Anthropoid wrote:
Mac wrote:

True; but they are also a business, and given half the country voted for Trump, might not be the best business plan to turn a blind eye to anti-Trump defamation and threats.

It is possible for Leftists to decide that propaganda and re-education of the unwashed masses is worth the loss of money and customers.

However if they went that route it would only lead to one of their rival services be able to adopt opposing policy and become a significant rival to them.

Quora had initially that same kind of phenomena as it was started by leftoids in LA who initially recruited their leftoid friends. As a consequence Brexit was essentially worshipping the satan on massive scale by hillbilly britons and Trump's choice would lead to military attacking White House to depose of him in order to avoid the end of everything.

They also had several conservatives banned from the site and their answers collapsed because they were trying to rationalize with the left and offer the conservative take on all of it which is of course strictly forbidden and to be fought.

Regardless the conservatives have now learnt on Quora not to answer trollish anonymous questions like "What does [name] think of Trump's [action]?".

One of the funniest are the type of questions which ask something like "How awful is Trump?" and if anyone answers that he isn't then their answers get collapsed by a swarm of downvotes while only tolerating answers that go with their own narrative.

The conservatives still manage to persist and grow in numbers as they're learning to avoid some of the worst traps. There's already a decent sized number of well written and followed conservatives there, one of my personal favorites is Jon Davis who coincidentally is a marine. Must be pure coincidence!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 5:35 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 2155
Quote:
I'm pretty fed up with some of the anti-Trump hate, slander and defamation I'm seeing on Youtube.

I've reported several videos to Youtube but I doubt anything will come of it. Any idea how I might get word to Trump's staff that they need to assign an intern or someone in the Press Secretaries staff to keep a daily eye on Youtube and this sort of stuff?

Hate speech, slander and defamation was the standard practice of the Evangelical right. Apparently this has never bothered conservatives. This is why they endorsed without any reservation a vice president with very close ties to the Evangelical right.

A few examples

@ !:50 we are "informed" that some gays in San Francisco who carry the "stuff" (AIDS) wear a special ring designed to prick the fingers of healthy straight people during a handshake in order to spread the disease. In addition of youtube, this was broadcasted by a TV station.

The use of Katrina to punish gays is classic by a guy other than Robertson. Again, this was part of the public discourse by recognizable and "respected" personalities. These were not homies or gangstas...

This "Christian" found somewhere in the Old Testament that Obama is going to be assassinated. His "analysis" is supported by the "visions" of a Jewish teenager. Yes, this was in Youtube too!

Conclusion, prepare yourself to hear a lot of hate speech, slander and defamation. Anything that stops short of directly inciting violence against Trump is a good thing!

Profile E-mail