maddogdrivethru.net
http://maddogdrivethru.net/

2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Prosletysts
http://maddogdrivethru.net/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18715
Page 21 of 23

Author:  Anthropoid [ Tue May 09, 2017 5:55 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

Calving proves nothing. Not a problem, just a fact.

Author:  abradley [ Wed May 10, 2017 1:27 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

nero wrote:
Anthropoid wrote:
Llyoyd makes some great points. Didn't watch the whole thing, boss is pinging me to do some god damn work . . . so not sure but . . . he is right about the ice IN the oceans I reckon.

But the ice that is piled up on top of land: when IT melts, yes sea level will rise.

Lloyd is right, the sea ice melting does not raise the sea level. But when land ice melts, it raises the sea level. Also the warming oceans rise the sea level.

So what is the problem here? :roll:
He does mention the land glaciers melting have exposed viking homes from the warm period and they were using wind power.

Here hecontinues his rant.

Author:  nero [ Wed May 10, 2017 5:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

abradley wrote:
...
He does mention the land glaciers melting have exposed viking homes from the warm period and they were using wind power.

Here hecontinues his rant.

Here is answers to the rants.



And Lloyd's notion that the Earth would be in a warming cycle is patently false. The Holocene climatic optimum ended roughly 7000 years ago.

Author:  nero [ Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:34 am ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet


Author:  chijohnaok [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

Image

Author:  nero [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:47 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

chijohnaok wrote:
Image

Al Gore is no scientist.

Perhaps you can show a scientific, peer reviewed study that predicting anything about snow on Kilimanjaro. ;)

Author:  sven [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:19 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

nero wrote:
chijohnaok wrote:
Image

Al Gore is no scientist.

Perhaps you can show a scientific, peer reviewed study that predicting anything about snow on Kilimanjaro. ;)



Yup, the scientist will explain to you patiently that your eyes are deceiving you.

You Goreons play this wonderful game whereby the pols fuck up their scaremongering and you pretend "nuh uh don't count kameraden b/c he ain't a scientist" and omit that Goreon Prime was fed his horseshit by folks like Mik'al Mann a "scientist" in good standing....

flush

Author:  NefariousKoel [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:43 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

:lol: :lol:

Pew pew delivered.

Image

Author:  mdiehl [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

Huh. I have friends in Windham. When did they get an AR mfr?

Author:  nero [ Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:39 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: 2 Questions to Shut Up Nauseating Global Warming Proslet

sven wrote:
...

Yup, the scientist will explain to you patiently that your eyes are deceiving you.

You Goreons play this wonderful game whereby the pols fuck up their scaremongering and you pretend "nuh uh don't count kameraden b/c he ain't a scientist" and omit that Goreon Prime was fed his horseshit by folks like Mik'al Mann a "scientist" in good standing....

flush



Enjoy.

Page 21 of 23 All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/