maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:22 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Post subject: Re: I shat here
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:15 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxxSIX3fmmo&list=RDnxxSIX3fmmo#t=5[/youtube]

Igor.

PS. This is the most egotistic thread on this forum ever. But many people seem to be interested where bravo laid his crap. :roll:

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:29 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
Yeha, Nero. You take your huge shits in the threads here don't you.

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
C_S wrote:
Yeha, Nero. You take your huge shits in the threads here don't you.

So I can't.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:13 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18507
That's prolly 11bravo shitting on the floor in islam garb. He travels as a islam female b/c it allows im to bypass security an get right on the plane 8-)

This post was prepared by C_S as a service to the Internet community. It is intended, but not promised nor guaranteed to be correct, complete, or up to date. Do not act or rely on any of this information without first seeking the advice of an attorney

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:03 pm 
Lance Corporal

Reputation points: 1206
Waddington Range.

Fuck you I've got to go.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 4:56 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
You're at 30,000 feet, already sitting on the can, squeezing the first one out when you glance at the toilet paper dispenser and notice.......nothing. :(

http://www.myfoxny.com/story/28994130/r ... ilet-paper

Quote:
Ryanair flight takes off without toilet paper

Posted: May 06, 2015 1:24 PM EDT
Updated: May 06, 2015 1:29 PM EDT

Passengers onboard a recent Ryannair flight from Spain to London were in for unwelcome surprise when the plane departed without any toilet paper.

The flight took off before cabin crew admitted to the passengers that the handling agents had failed restock the bathrooms.

The warning provoked a mild panic throughout the airborne plane.

In additional to lacking adequate toilet paper, the flight also had no milk to offer to patrons for coffee or other beverages.

A Ryanair spokesperson issued a statement saying: “This very rare and regrettable stock shortage as caused by the failure of our handling agents in Murcia to deliver toilet rolls and milk sachets that had been ordered on the turnaround in Murcia.”

The low cost airline was voted as the second from bottom “worst brands in the world” last year by marketing consultancy Siegel+Gale's simplicity index.

But, that was actually an improvement for the airline.

In their rating, Siegel+Gale wrote: 'What can we say about Irish budget airline Ryanair that hasn't been said before? Despite the company's promise for a renewed focus on the customer experience, it's still a bumpy and complicated ride for passengers. “Complex booking with all the onus on the passenger,' says one respondent. 'Irritating and generally misleading,' says another."

:?:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2015 6:14 pm 
Sergeant Major

Western Reaper wrote:
Waddington Range.

Fuck you I've got to go.

Did you survive or get the ISIS treatment from the rotors? I was in Victoria on the 9th. It was snowing in the Cascades.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 4:14 pm 
Lance Corporal

Reputation points: 1206
Unfortunately I died, but recovery has been swift. If you're ever back in the hood and heading up island drop me a line.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2015 6:05 pm 
Oppressive Tyrant and Enemy of Truth

Reputation points: 16468
http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=95&v=b38JALqnEKk

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:00 am 
Sergeant Major

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2017/09/19/c ... ad-pooper/

Quote:
Police Search For ‘Mad Pooper’ Who Dumps And Runs
September 19, 2017 10:01 PM

[news video at above link]

COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. (CBS4) – Police are searching for a woman who has been seen repeatedly defecating in a neighborhood while out running.

Cathy Budde says her kids saw the woman mid-squat and came running back in the house to tell her.

“They are like, ‘There’s a lady taking a poop!’ So I come outside, and I’m like … ‘are you serious?'” Budde said to the runner. “‘Are you really taking a poop right here in front of my kids?!’ She’s like, ‘Yeah, sorry!'”

Budde says the runner is doing it in her neighborhood at least once a week for the last seven weeks, so they nicknamed her “The Mad Pooper.”

“Two other times we’ve caught her – caught her yesterday – she changed up her time a little bit because she knew I was watching.”

Now the Colorado Springs Police Department is involved, and say the runner could face charges of indecent exposure and public defecation.

“It’s abnormal, it’s not something I’ve seen in my career,” Sgt. Johnathan Sharketti said. “For someone to repeatedly do such a thing … it’s uncharted territory for me.”

According to the Budde family, there are plenty of restrooms less than a block away from where the woman is running, and so believe “this is intentional.”

If you can identify the runner, please call the Colorado Springs Police Department at 719-444-7240.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next