maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: I shat here
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13856
Its no big deal

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:24 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
This is a serious escalation to letting your dog crap on the neighbors lawn.

Too many damn cameras if you ask me. I wonder if she takes TP with her or just lives with ...well...ummm...you know..while she finishes her run.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:42 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
http://www.breitbart.com/california/201 ... ront-yard/

Quote:
Amazon Delivery Woman Defecates in Customer’s Front Yard

by KATHERINE RODRIGUEZ
2 Dec 2017

An Amazon driver making deliveries in a California neighborhood left an unpleasant surprise in front of a customer’s house.
Amazon customer Nemy Bautista of Sacramento noticed a pile of what appeared to be dog poop at the edge of his driveway Tuesday shortly after the driver left.

When Bautista checked his security footage, however, he discovered the fecal matter came from a different source, according to Fox News:

Amazon.com Why is your driver squatting in-front of my house? Let me give you a hint ... he/she is not tying their shoes. I have it on video!

Bautista complained on Amazon’s corporate Facebook page that the driver left an unwanted present in front of his house.

“Amazon.com Why is your driver squatting in-front of my house? Let me give you a hint … he/she is not tying their shoes. I have it on video!” he wrote, adding a screenshot of the female driver appearing to squat behind her U-Haul van’s door.

He also called and emailed the online retailer, who contacted the delivery service provider. The woman’s supervisor came to Bautista’s house five hours after the incident to deal with the mess.

Bautista said that the supervisor was not prepared to clean up the fecal matter in a sanitary way.

“The delivery company supervisor came out in his personal car and was not prepared for cleanup,” Bautista posted on Facebook, according to KCRA. “He was in shock when he saw the size of ‘it.’ He ended up scooping it up with a plastic bag, but didn’t want to take it with him (it smelled really bad).”

An Amazon representative apologized to Bautista and gave him a gift card for his trouble. The representative added that the driver worked for a third-party contractor hired by Amazon to deliver items.

“This does not reflect the high standards we have for delivery service providers. This individual is no longer delivering Amazon packages and we’re in direct communication with the customer,” Amazon spokesperson Ernesto Apreza said in a statement.

Incidences of people defecating on homeowners’ lawns have not been limited to delivery drivers. Police searched for a jogger in Colorado who allegedly pooped on residents’ lawns in a Colorado Springs neighborhood in September, although they have not identified her.

Authorities in Upstate New York also received a complaint in November from a resident who claimed that a jogger defecated in front of her home repeatedly. Police said they did not have much information to aid in their investigation of the issue.

There are some amusing Facebook comments:

Nemy Bautista Amazon.com Going on 5 hours and no one has picked up the "package" yet.
KCRA 3
· November 28 at 10:53pm

with someone's reply:

Jason Smith Did you fill out the paperwork to get a Return Authorization Number? You know they'll need that.
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · 5 · December 1 at 5:06pm

Above Ripper said:

Quote:
Too many damn cameras if you ask me.

If it weren't for cameras Amazon delivery people would be getting away with this shit.

Please, bring on the:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:43 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 13856
Heh, this thread . . . I actually just finished making my very first fully functioning game, called "Poo Game"

Skip to about 11:00 to see gameplay . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:35 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 17020
Knew there'd be no opportunity to eat today so grabbed a half gallon of V8 to swig on. I like this and it gives my stomach something to do.

Squeezed out a deuce before leaving the shop. It smells like tomata soup in there :lol:

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 105 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11