maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 277  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:33 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
http://english.alarabiya.net/articles/2 ... 64982.html

Quote:
Raping women in Tahrir NOT ‘red line’: Egyptian preacher Abu Islam

Thursday, 07 February 2013

By Al Arabiya

An Egyptian Salafi preacher said raping and sexually harassing women protesters in Cairo’s Tahrir Square is justified, calling them “crusaders” who “have no shame, no fear and not even feminism.”

In an online video posted Wednesday, Ahmad Mahmoud Abdullah, known as “Abu Islam” and owner of the private television channel of “al-Ummah,” said these women are no red line.

“They tell you women are a red line. They tell you that naked women -- who are going to Tahrir Square because they want to be raped -- are a red line! And they ask Mursi and the Brotherhood to leave power!,” he said.

Abu Islam added that these women activists are going to Tahrir Square not to protest but to be sexually abused because they had wanted to be raped.

“They have no shame, no fear and not even feminism. Practice your feminism, sheikha! It is a legitimate right for you to be a woman,” he said.

“And by the way, 90 percent of them are crusaders and the remaining 10 percent are widows who have no one to control them. You see women talking like monsters,” he added.

Muslims and Muslimix

Abu Islam further described these female political activists as “devils.”

“You see a woman with this fuzzy hair! A devil! Devils called women. Learn from Muslim women, learn and be Muslims. There are Muslims and Muslimix.”

Abu Islam was apparently referring to liberal Muslims as “Muslimix.”

Several rights groups had recently condemned the sexual harassment and rape which 25 female protesters were subjected to in Tahrir Square during protests held to mark the second anniversary of the revolution that ousted Hosni Mubarak and brought in an Islamist government.

Meanwhile, on the social networking website Twitter, several users received Abu Islam’s statements with fury.

One wrote: “Abu Islam [says] most of those raped are crusaders and the rest are widows; [statements] of a psychopath.” Another tweep wrote: “When will you Egyptians kill Abu Islam? We do not need more [idiots.]”

Another twitter user said: “There are no insults that can describe (these statements.)”

The preacher, whose remarks sparked a controversy, has previously been accused of the defamation of religion. The Public Prosecution has received several notifications accusing him of defaming Christianity through statements he had made to the “Tahrir” newspaper.

He and his son also previously tore and burnt a bible in front of the U.S. Embassy in Egypt during last year’s protest against a U.S.-made film mocking Islam’s founder.

On a separate note, I wonder if Lara Logan will ever venture back to Egypt to cover a news story?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:36 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://www.examiner.com/article/saudi-i ... -virginity

Quote:

Saudi imam rapes, tortures 5-yr-old daughter because he 'doubted her virginity'

Islam
February 4, 2013
By: Timothy Whiteman

A popular Saudi Arabian television preacher was found guilty of murdering his own 5-year-old daughter because he doubted her virginity, as reported by The Daily Mail (of London, England) on Feb. 4, 2013.

Although found guilty of murder, Sheikh Fayhan al-Ghamdi was released after being fined $50,000 (£31,000) as "blood money" under Islamic Sharia'a Law for the death of his child.

Ghamdi had been incarcerated since last November and the presiding judge ruled the handful of months was sufficient time behind bars.

Little Lama al-Ghamdi died this past October after suffering multiple and horrendous injuries at the hands of her father.

In line with Sharia'a Law, a father cannot be executed for the slaying of either his wife or any of his children.

The $50,000 blood money presented to the girl's mother is half the amount if the murdered child were a boy.

According to press reports, Lama suffered the following injuries:
•A broken back.
•Raped multiple times.
•A crushed skull.
•Numerous burns throughout her body.
•A broken left arm.
•Multiple broken ribs.

Already released from prison...maybe they also have early release for good behaviour in Saudi Arabia. :roll:

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:11 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3038
The sad part is this IS islam. What more to expect from a muslim?

I'm not surprised in the least by this.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 9:38 pm 
Sergeant Major

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfiel ... kills-her/

Quote:
Jihad Rapes His Sister, Impregnates Her and Honor Kills Her

Posted By Daniel Greenfield On February 9, 2013 @ 11:27 pm In The Point | 72 Comments

Jihad al-Issa raped, impregnated and then murdered his sister Baghdad. That’s his Jihad. What’s yours?

There is no Valentine’s Day in Islam, because every day is Valentine’s Day for Muslims. Take this love story from Lebanon that shows how Muslim men are really streamlining the abuse of Muslim women and getting rid of all the middlemen.

A man has killed his pregnant teenage sister in south Lebanon in what was seen as an honor crime – the murder of a woman accused of shaming her family.

Voice of Lebanon radio (100.5) said Friday that the body of Baghdad Khaled al-Issa, 18, was found with stab wounds in her head and sides in the area of al-Wazzani.

Investigators discovered that her brother Jihad, 21, had killed her in what is described as an honor crime, VDL said.

It added that the victim was seven months pregnant.

Later on Friday, LBCI television reported that the investigation with Jihad revealed that he had raped his sister, which lead to her pregnancy.

“He confessed to raping his sister,” LBCI said, adding that Jihad claimed he was drunk when the incident happened.

The television channel added that he had only recently found out about the pregnancy and asked his sister to undergo an abortion, but she refused.

So Jihad was a drunk and a rapist, but like every psychopath in the region, he valued “honor” above all else. Which is one more reason why there will never be peace in the Middle East.

Just another day in Muhammed's (PBUH) neighborhood....

Wonder what sort of punishment Jihad will receive?

(On the other hand, WTF were his parents expecting whem they named him that....)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 10:47 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:58 pm 
Sergeant Major

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:49 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 3038
chijohnaok wrote:

I wish I could get worked up over American's being assaulted by scum, excuse me i mean muslims, on American soil. I just can't anymore. I fully expect the country I fought for to fail from within and this is just another example of it.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:31 am 
Honorary Texan

Reputation points: 8023
And there are left-wing loons on this forum (you know who you are) that embrace this sub-human vermin.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:56 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4444
My sentiments exactly, McG. The most frustrating part is coming to grips with the realization that there's nothing you can do.

I think maybe we patriots might have idealized the place too much and saw it as something more than just what the fucknuts who ran it into the ground used it for. Seems that most of the social commentary that is de rigeuer these days is focused on vilification of America's past (note the new tome on how FDR gave less of a fuck about the Jews than he should have). As a consequence, douchebags like Muslims, Somalis, Iranians and the like become the darlings of modern, liberated liberal society.

Ho hum. Watch 'er collapse. She's gonna, just sure as hell, and she looks to me like she's about three-fourths of the way to the ground from that extension ladder rung she slipped off of around the turn of the century.

I swear, future historians will look back and point at the destruction of the twin towers as the focal event of the times when the doom train of America was set irrevocably in motion with no one able or willing to try to board the engine and re-establish control.

That's why I'm tellin' you, I just want to celebrate another day of livin'...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 2:19 pm 
Corporal

Reputation points: 1744
pasternakski wrote:
My sentiments exactly, McG. The most frustrating part is coming to grips with the realization that there's nothing you can do.

I think maybe we patriots might have idealized the place too much and saw it as something more than just what the fucknuts who ran it into the ground used it for. Seems that most of the social commentary that is de rigeuer these days is focused on vilification of America's past (note the new tome on how FDR gave less of a fuck about the Jews than he should have). As a consequence, douchebags like Muslims, Somalis, Iranians and the like become the darlings of modern, liberated liberal society.

Ho hum. Watch 'er collapse. She's gonna, just sure as hell, and she looks to me like she's about three-fourths of the way to the ground from that extension ladder rung she slipped off of around the turn of the century.

I swear, future historians will look back and point at the destruction of the twin towers as the focal event of the times when the doom train of America was set irrevocably in motion with no one able or willing to try to board the engine and re-establish control.

You know what's really frightening, Paster? You guys might be right!
I was born in time to live during America's peak, and it looks like I'm going to see it's collapse before I die. Am I getting cynical in my old age? Absolutely.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2769 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 277  Next