maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 271  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:43 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 4444
I have this sudden urge to change my name to "Tooba Yahya."

I also like the "co-wife" thingy....

That's why I'm tellin' you, I just want to celebrate another day of livin'...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:58 am 
Gunnery Sergeant

Reputation points: 18648
NefariousKoel wrote:
More from the religion of peace and tolerance. :roll: It's a wonder they haven't killed all kuffir in these shitholes.

In an update to the story, the cleric who accused her has now been arrested on suspicion of planting the pages from the Koran on her...

Quote:
Pakistani police have arrested a Muslim cleric who accused a 14-year-old Christian girl of blasphemy for allegedly burning pages of the Koran.

Officers said Khalid Chishti was held on suspicion of planting pages of the book in a shopping bag containing burned papers and ash that had been carried by Rimsha Masih.

He appeared briefly in court on Sunday and was remanded in custody for 14 days.

The young girl - who a medical report found has a lower than average IQ - has been held in custody in a high-security prison in Rawalpindi for more than two weeks.

She faces the death penalty if convicted under Pakistan's strict blasphemy laws.

Her case has provoked international outrage because of her young age, her mental capacity and the harsh conditions she is being held in.

Some reports have said Rimsha has Down's Syndrome and is actually only 11-years-old.

She was due to find out on Monday whether she would be released on bail.

Judge Muhammad Azam Khan adjourned the case on Saturday and asked police to investigate her bail application after prosecutors claimed paperwork had not been signed by the girl or her mother.

The short hearing heard from her neighbour Malik Amad, who rents a house in a slum village outside Islamabad to the girl's family.

He said he saw her carrying a bag full of ashes, containing verses from the Koran.

Chishti, the local Imam, was also at the hearing and called for the law to be followed to its conclusion, even if that means the girl is executed.

Speaking to reporters outside the court, Rimsha's lawyer Tahir Naveed Chaudhry said: "The medical report has declared her an underage person with low IQ.

"How can she commit blasphemy? She is innocent and should be released."

The Imam's arrest may see her freed and defuse what has been a religiously charged case in Pakistan.

Hundreds of Christians fled the girl's impoverished village after mosques used loudspeakers to report her alleged actions.

Blasphemy is a very sensitive subject in the country, where 97% of the population are Muslims, and allegations of insulting Islam or the Prophet Mohammed often prompt a furious public reaction.

In July, a 2,000-strong mob snatched a mentally unstable man from a police station, beat him to death and torched his body after he was accused of burning pages from the Koran.

The country’s president Asif Ali Zardari had called on officials to explain Rimsha's arrest.

His government has been heavily criticised in the West for refusing to reform anti-blasphemy laws, despite the assassinations of a leading politician and a Christian cabinet minister.

Punjab governor Salman Taseer was killed in January 2011 and minorities minister Shahbaz Bhatti two months later for their opposition to the blasphemy law.

They had taken up the plight of a Christian mother sentenced to death for blasphemy in late 2010. She remains in prison.

In 2010, two Christian brothers accused of writing a blasphemous letter against the Prophet Mohammad were gunned down outside a court in the eastern city of Faisalabad.

In 2009, 40 houses and a church were torched by a 1,000-strong mob of Muslims in the town of Gojra, in Punjab province, after reports a Koran had been desecrated.

At least seven Christians were burned to death in the violence.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/muslim-cleric- ... 712753.htm

I could yawn and be withdrawn and watch the world go by
What a waste...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:48 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 14927
No worries here. It's not like they bulldozed someone's fruit orchard or anything.

"And the story was whatever was the song what it was." - Dire Straits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
The doctors who examined her also concluded that her mental age was lower than her chronological age. She also suffers from Down syndrome, he said.
:shock:

Only in Pakistan would a child with Down syndrome be at risk for being a high achiever.

This is so 7th Century I am not even sure I believe it. It sounds like anti-muslim propaganda...but..now that I think about, so did that story about the teacher in Sudan and the Teddy Bear named Muhammed.

This just sickens me. I have known so many kids with Down syndrome. It doesn't matter if she is 11 or 14. 99% of them are completely innocent and trusting and just happy to be alive. There is no chance she has any chance of understanding what these ignorant goat-shaggers are doing to her. She just knows she is in trouble for some reason and wants to be with her family.

God, this sickens me.

"Stinking Savages" doesn't do it justice.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:16 am 
Sergeant Major

2 children recently beheaded in Afghanistan.

In July:
Quote:
16-year-old boy accused by the Taliban of spying for the government was beheaded and skinned in late July.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb ... 46164.html

Just another episode involving the "religion of peace".

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:39 pm 
Staff Sergeant

"Beheaded and skinned," eh? At least they suffered a fate no worse than squirrels.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:45 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 5632
pasternakski wrote:
"Beheaded and skinned," eh? At least they suffered a fate no worse than squirrels.

The DNC will have a briefing

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:02 pm 
Sergeant Major

The Talibs behead a 12 year old boy because his brother is in the Afghan security forces. :shock:

This is classic group punishment and is a war crime. Not that anyone would notice, especially Amnesty International or the thousands of idiots who blame the West for "creating" jihadis.

Also conspicuously absent is criticism from "moderate islam". Don't hold your breath. Instead we see fundraising drives to help the "victims of Western oppression" at Gitmo...who have all gained about 20 lbs on their "halal diets".

I propse a public beheading for the next muslim who uses the term "moderate islam"

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:39 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 9407
In their tradition or law, having their body skinned means that their soul will wander without peace and without the possibility to go to heaven.

That’s what the Russians tried to do. When they executed mujahedeen, they burnt their body, thinking that with that way they will discourage them to continue the fighting.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:37 pm 
Staff Sergeant

LaPalice wrote:
In their tradition or law, having their body skinned means that their soul will wander without peace and without the possibility to go to heaven.

I never get your depths, Watson. Thanks for the erudition.

For us Injuns, if ya get scalped, you spend eternity bald. Of course, we don't get any virgins ... no Cheyenne woman ever died a virgin. Some question whether any were even born that way.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2709 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 271  Next