maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:56 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:31 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
At first I thought this was a parody. But no, this is serious . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 8:51 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 16552
Quote:
... Nusrat Jahan Rafi, 19, was doused with kerosene and set on fire on the roof of her Islamic school on 6 April, days after filing a complaint.

Headmaster Siraj Ud Doula, targeted in the complaint, is among those charged.

Police say he ordered her murder from prison when she refused to withdraw her accusations against him.

They described the preparations for the killing as being like a "military plan".

The case sparked mass protests in Bangladesh and shone a spotlight on the vulnerability of victims of sexual assault and harassment in the country.

Ms Rafi filed a police complaint against Mr Doula in late March and he was arrested. On 6 April she attended the school to sit her final exams when she was allegedly lured to the roof of the school and set alight by a group of people wearing burkas, a one-piece veil that covers the face and body.

They had planned to make it look like a suicide, police said, but Ms Rafi - who suffered burns to 80% of her body - was able to give a statement before she died on 10 April.

Police in Feni, a small town some 160km (100 miles) outside the capital Dhaka, formally laid murder charges on Wednesday against the 16 accused. They include students at the madrassa and two local politicians from the governing Awami League party who were in prominent positions at the school.

Investigators are calling for the death penalty for all of the suspects. Police say that the principal has confessed in court that he ordered the murder.

They say that in total 12 of the accused have given statements of confession. The two local politicians have not admitted any involvement.

In the wake of Ms Rafi's death, Bangladeshi Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina pledged that every person involved in the killing would be brought to justice.

"None of the culprits will be spared from legal action," she said ...

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-48441604

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2019 11:35 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000

Palestinian Authority TV Series Features Uncle Teaching Nephew How to Shoot at 'the Jews'

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2019 10:37 am 
Sergeant Major

Quote:
PITTSBURGH —
A 21-year-old Pittsburgh resident and Syrian refugee accused of planning an attack on a Christian church on the city's North Side and providing resources to ISIS has been arrested.

Click the video player above to watch the latest report from Pittsburgh's Action News 4 reporter Katelyn Sykes.

Mustafa Mousab Alowemer, 21, was arrested Wednesday based on a federal complaint charging him with one count of attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIS, and two counts of distributing information relating to an explosive, destructive device or weapon of mass destruction in relation to a plan to attack a church.

More at:
https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh ... h/28108243

The criminal complaint may be read here:
https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com ... 981439.pdf

I thought that these refugees didn’t pose a threat to anyone?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 8:32 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 18312
Ah shit . . . didn't actually realize that Kosher (and Halal) were torturous slaughter techniques like that :( Not sure I can keep eating my Hebrew National franks now . . .

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:54 am 
Sergeant Major

chijohnaok wrote:
Quote:
PITTSBURGH —
A 21-year-old Pittsburgh resident and Syrian refugee accused of planning an attack on a Christian church on the city's North Side and providing resources to ISIS has been arrested.

Click the video player above to watch the latest report from Pittsburgh's Action News 4 reporter Katelyn Sykes.

Mustafa Mousab Alowemer, 21, was arrested Wednesday based on a federal complaint charging him with one count of attempting to provide material support and resources to ISIS, and two counts of distributing information relating to an explosive, destructive device or weapon of mass destruction in relation to a plan to attack a church.

More at:
https://www.wtae.com/article/pittsburgh ... h/28108243

The criminal complaint may be read here:
https://htv-prod-media.s3.amazonaws.com ... 981439.pdf

I thought that these refugees didn’t pose a threat to anyone?

Say, you aren't one of those islamophobes are you?

Hussein told it was only women and children and there was nothing to worry about.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:06 am 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11628
A recent poll in France (I don't have a source in English) shows that 10% of the non-believers think that homosexuality is a disease, 20% of the Catholics think the same thing, and 63% of the Muslims. That is a big problem for the left, because what can they say when a Muslim attack a gay? Of course they can attack the Muslim, he is a victim!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:12 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
LaPalice wrote:
A recent poll in France (I don't have a source in English) shows that 10% of the non-believers think that homosexuality is a disease, 20% of the Catholics think the same thing, and 63% of the Muslims. That is a big problem for the left, because what can they say when a Muslim attack a gay? Of course they can attack the Muslim, he is a victim!

It would be also interesting to know how many non-believers, catholics and muslims there are, percent-wise?

You can use arabic numerals. ;)

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 2:55 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 11628
nero wrote:
LaPalice wrote:

It would be also interesting to know how many non-believers, catholics and muslims there are, percent-wise?

51% for the Christians, 39% for the non-believers and 7% for the Muslims. Why do you want those numbers?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:21 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 932
LaPalice wrote:
nero wrote:

51% for the Christians, 39% for the non-believers and 7% for the Muslims. Why do you want those numbers?

I am a number guy and curious. ;)

And I can conclude that about 15% of the French think that homosexuality is a disease. And I have no doubt that the muslims would have asked "is homosexuality a mortal that that should be punished by stoning" in the same way. :roll:

Inshallah.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2885 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 285, 286, 287, 288, 289  Next