maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:49 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 10032
France's niqab ban 'violates' human rights, UN declares

Quote:

France's ban on the niqab has been ruled a violation of human rights, The U.N. Human Rights Committee said on Tuesday.

In a landmark ruling the UN moved to support wearers of the full-body Islamic veil and ordered France to repay two French women convicted for wearing niqabs in 2012.

The committee said in a statement that France had failed to make the case for its so-called 'burqa ban' and ordered it to review the legislation.

.../...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:53 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 20000
Quote:
The committee said in a statement that France had failed to make the case for its so-called 'burqa ban' and ordered it to review the legislation.

Just tell the UN..."Hey UN! Phuc you!" (they won't know what that means) :lol:

Isn't there a muzzie nation running the UN Human Rights Commission?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:33 pm 
Staff Sergeant

Reputation points: 10032
jack t ripper wrote:
Quote:

Just tell the UN..."Hey UN! Phuc you!" (they won't know what that means) :lol:

Isn't there a muzzie nation running the UN Human Rights Commission?

I asked myself how we could say fuck you to the UN in a diplomatic way.

Too bad that the Muslims don't think about freedom of religion when they speak about blasphemy and apostate.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 5:03 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 720
LaPalice wrote:
I asked myself how we could say fuck you to the UN in a diplomatic way.

Too bad that the Muslims don't think about freedom of religion when they speak about blasphemy and apostate.

You say it is for national security. Ban on all masked person is justified. Even Santa Claus is banned. :lol:

Santa Claus brings in my mind a horror story about hired santa in Pispala, Tampere, Finland. The santa was bringing the presents in and talk with the family and dealing out the presents. But one santa had visited too many generous families and enjoyed many glasses of glögi, vin chaud, mulled wine. Eventually he visits an uphill house in Pispala and the daughter of the family jumps on his lap. Suddenly the santa, because all the sweet stuff starts to feel ill, puts his hands on his mouth and thinks must not puke on a little girl. Does quite well preventing puke coming out of the mouth hole his mask, but it was quite scene when vomit was coming out of the santa's eyes.

Merry Christmas.

Mit der Dummheit kämpfen selbst Götter vergebens.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:39 pm 
private

Reputation points: 600
Muslim sues employer over a fart in the workplace ... guess it's a toxic work environment ... welcome to Britain!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tesc ... 65131.html

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:57 pm 
Sergeant Major

Dinosaur wrote:
Muslim sues employer over a fart in the workplace ... guess it's a toxic work environment ... welcome to Britain!

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/tesc ... 65131.html

Allah commanded the fart to exit at that time.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:54 am 
Sergeant Major

https://www.france24.com/en/20181026-si ... erts-islam

Quote:
26 October 2018 - 10H19

Singer Sinead O'Conner converts to Islam

LONDON (AFP) -
Outspoken Irish singer Sinead O'Connor has announced she has converted to Islam and changed her name to Shuhada.

Having adopted the name Magda Davitt last year, the 51-year-old is now called Shuhada Davitt.

She also changed her Twitter avatar to a black-and-white image of the Nike Swoosh logo and the slogan: "Wear a hijab. Just do it."

"This is to announce that I am proud to have become a Muslim. This is the natural conclusion of any intelligent theologian's journey," she tweeted.

"All scripture study leads to Islam. Which makes all other scriptures redundant. I will be given (another) new name. It will be Shuhada."

Her Twitter account says the singer now lives in "Direland".

O'Connor's 1990 hit "Nothing Compares 2 U" became a global hit, with her haunting voice, shaved head and single-tone outfits turning her into both an enigmatic and captivating figure.

But her career began to falter after she tore up a picture of the late Pope John Paul II while appearing as a musical guest on US television in 1992.

She said she was protesting sexual abuse in the Catholic Church, but her gesture was roundly condemned in the media and she was eventually forced to apologise.

Yet her fight against the Catholic Church continued, and in 1999 O'Connor was ordained as a priest by a breakaway church based in the French city of Lourdes.

Catholicism does not sanction priesthood for women.

O'Connor told Billboard magazine in 2014 that she was still ordained but had stepped away from priesthood because "I'm not interested in causing more trouble than I already am".

Ummmm....yeah....good luck with that Shuhada.

I wonder how her performances will go wearing a burka?

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:18 am 
Staff Sergeant

Location: not the end of the world but you can see it from here
Reputation points: 10460
Does anyone really give a shit what Sinead O'Connor does anymore?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:26 am 
Sergeant Major

nelmsm wrote:

I don't....but I find it amusing that now Islam will have to deal with her shennanigans. ;)

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2018 10:27 am 
Sergeant

Reputation points: 8527
nelmsm wrote:

Who is Sinead O'Connor?

*shrug*

"Because in America, we don't worship Government; we worship God." - Donald Trump

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2766 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 270, 271, 272, 273, 274, 275, 276, 277  Next