maddogdrivethru.net

Open all night
It is currently Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:49 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next
 Post subject: Re: More from the religion of Peace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:47 am 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15557
THIS JUST IN! POPE ADMITS TO BEING CATHOLIC!

The wahabbis have veto power on every book published in Saudi.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:26 pm 
Sergeant Major

London train bomber is a Syrian refugee. Yeah, let's get some more of those...after they are "vetted", of course.

London police arrest second bombing suspect

Suspects are refugees from war-torn countries; Benjamin Hall reports on the latest in the investigation

Authorities named one of two Middle Eastern refugees believed to be responsible for last week's London subway bombing, as new details emerged about their troubled time being fostered by a British couple previously honored by Queen Elizabeth II.

Yahyah Farroukh, 21, was identified as one of the suspects being held by London police, Sky News reported. Farroukh was arrested at a fried chicken shop, where he worked, in Hounslow in west London Saturday night. Suleman Sarwar, 43, who owns the chicken shop, said the 21-year-old suspect was arrested after he finished his shift.

“He was very normal,” Sarwar told Sky News. “I don't know how long he worked here. It was surprising seeing him on the news.”

Farroukh’s Facebook profile indicated he was from Damascus and studied English in West Thamas College between 2013 and 2015. He was living in Stanwell, Surrey, where officials conducted a search on Sunday, but also most recently was registered to live with Penelope and Ronald Jones, who were honored by the queen for fostering more than 200 children – including refugees from Middle Eastern countries affected by conflicts. Another unidentified 18-year-old man who was arrested earlier in the day at Dover ferry port, where boats to France leave, was also fostered by the couple.

Both men are being held under the Terrorism Act and questioned by London police about Friday’s attack, when an improvised explosive device partially detonated aboard a subway train at Parsons Green station during morning rush hour, injuring 30 people.

But trouble with the couple’s foster children was reportedly visible beforehand – when police visited the Sunbury house two or three weeks ago, according to neighbor Stephen Griffiths.

"The police were there multiple times over the span of about a month — a few times a week," Griffiths said. "You always think foster kids are going to have a bit of trouble, but you don't think terrorism.”

The 18-year-old man is believed to be an Iraqi orphan who moved to the United Kingdom when he was 15 years old, after his parents died. The man was reportedly a “problem” for the foster parents and they had been contacting officials before the attack, according to the Telegraph. He lived with the Joneses, but hadn’t been arrested “in the last couple of weeks” despite the police activity at the Jones house, a Metropolitan Police spokeswoman told Sky News.

The news of frequent police visits could shed light on a tweet sent soon after the attack by President Trump in which he appeared to criticize British authorities for not acting sooner to prevent the attack.

“Another attack in London by a loser terrorist. These are sick and demented people who were in the sights of Scotland Yard. Must be proactive!” Trump wrote.

Images of the 18-year-old suspect, who is believed to have planted the bomb, have not emerged.

ITV News, however, obtained CCTV footage showing a man near Joneses’ Sunbury house Friday morning carrying a bag from Lidl supermarket. Images after the device detonated on Friday showed it was carried in a Lidl bag.

ISIS has claimed responsibility for the attack, but British officials said there’s no proof yet the terror group was actively involved in the planning, preparation or carrying out of the attack. British Prime Minister Theresa May raised the city’s terror threat level to “critical” – meaning an attack is imminent – but downgraded it Sunday to “severe” – meaning an attack is highly likely.

"Severe still means that an attack is highly likely, so I would urge everybody to be vigilant but not alarmed," Home Secretary Amber Rudd said.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:09 pm 
Sergeant Major

Reputation points: 15259
18 yr old Afghani male "honor kills" his 14 yr old sister for yelling at their parents and pushing him.

Happens all the time, right?

This one happened in Vienna though:

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/09 ... ld-sister/

The 18 yr old Afghani immigrant has a prior criminal record and makes a habit of skipping out on his court dates.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:26 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 13948
Kids these days...

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:18 pm 
Sergeant Major

And, this one is here at home, in the US:

https://pamelageller.com/2017/09/new-ha ... kids.html/

Quote:
New Hampshire: Muslim “refugee” sexually attacks several little girls as young as 7

By Pamela Geller - on September 21, 2017

Muhammad’s favorite wife, Aisha, was six, so Mohammod Rafique was only following Muhammad’s “perfect example.” This is what the Democrats wants for your daughters and sisters.

New Hampshire is being systematically destroyed by its left ruling elite.

NASHUA MAN ACCUSED OF SEXUALLY ASSAULTING GIRLS
INCIDENT INVOLVED 4 GIRLS, INVESTIGATORS SAY
WMUR, September 21, 2017 (thanks to Robert):
NASHUA, N.H. — A Nashua man is facing accusations that he had inappropriate contact with several young girls.
Mohammod Rafique is facing six charges, including two counts of felonious sexual assault. Nashua police said the incident happened in late August and involves four girls, including a 7-year-old.

“We’re alleging these offenses have had a great and substantial effect on both them and their parents,” prosecutor Don Topham said.

Rafique was described in court as a refugee from Myanmar who has lived in Nashua for two years. An interpreter was provided by phone.

Authorities said the charges involve inappropriate touching and happened at some sort of gathering.

“Through the investigation, we learned that he was acquainted with one girl’s family,” Lt. Kerry Baxter said. “He had attempted to offer them money and gifts and things like that to get one or more of the girls back to his house.”

Court records said when the girls interviewed, they gave essentially the same version of what happened.

Prosecutors asked for $50,000 bail, saying it was needed to protect the victims. Defense lawyers said Rafique is innocent.

“I have spoken with him and he understands the serious nature of these charges, but he is maintaining his innocence on these charges, and of course the court knows there is a presumption of innocence at this point,” defense lawyer Sarah Newhall said.

The judge set bail at $15,000, with another hearing scheduled for next month.

No representations made as to the accuracy of info in posted news articles or links

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10165
Sounds like double talk, but time will tell ...

Quote:
RIYADH (Reuters) - Saudi King Salman on Tuesday ordered that women be allowed to drive cars, state media said, ending the conservative Islamic kingdom’s status as the only country where that is forbidden.

The royal decree ordered the formation of a ministerial body to give advice within 30 days and then implement the order by June 2018, according to state news agency SPA.

It stipulated that the move must “apply and adhere to the necessary Sharia standards”, without providing details, and said a majority of the Council of Senior Religious Scholars had approved its permissibility.

Saudi Arabia has been widely criticized for being the only country in the world that bans women from driving, despite ambitious government targets to increase their public role, especially in the workforce.

Women in the kingdom are also bound by law to wear long robes and a headscarf and require the consent of a male guardian for most legal actions.

The kingdom has been opening more areas for women through the government’s modernizing reforms, which have sparked tensions with influential clerics upon whose support the ruling family relies.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-saudi-women-driving/saudi-king-issues-decree-allowing-women-to-drive-state-media-idUSKCN1C12SB

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:10 pm 
Sergeant Major

Will they be wearing little mirrors on their burkhas so they can see to the side?

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:32 pm 
First Sergeant

Reputation points: 10165
Quote:
Will they be wearing little mirrors on their burkhas so they can see to the side?

Well now that you mention it ... those little slits in that balaklava don't look big enough for safe driving ... gotta make those holes bigger !!!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:34 pm 
Sergeant Major

Unintenionally funny DSM V Diagnosis

Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED)

Quote:
Intermittent explosive disorder

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

ICD-10

F63.8

ICD-9-CM

Intermittent explosive disorder (sometimes abbreviated as IED) is a behavioral disorder characterized by explosive outbursts of anger and violence, often to the point of rage, that are disproportionate to the situation at hand (e.g., impulsive screaming triggered by relatively inconsequential events). Impulsive aggression is not premeditated, and is defined by a disproportionate reaction to any provocation, real or perceived. Some individuals have reported affective changes prior to an outburst (e.g., tension, mood changes, energy changes, etc.).[1]

The disorder is currently categorized in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5) under the "Disruptive, Impulse-Control, and Conduct Disorders" category. The disorder itself is not easily characterized and often exhibits comorbidity with other mood disorders, particularly bipolar disorder.[2] Individuals diagnosed with IED report their outbursts as being brief (lasting less than an hour), with a variety of bodily symptoms (sweating, stuttering, chest tightness, twitching, palpitations) reported by a third of one sample.[3] Aggressive acts are frequently reported accompanied by a sensation of relief and in some cases pleasure, but often followed by later remorse (unless there is a bomb involved :lol: )

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:40 pm 
Sergeant Major

Quote:

I get that sometimes from something I ate.....but the symptoms are different from those described above.

Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2514 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 247, 248, 249, 250, 251, 252  Next